users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » Small Social LS Recruiting
Small Social LS Recruiting
 Seraph.Ryden
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2009-11-26 19:20:07  
OrganizationXIII is a small social shell here on seraph.

We're mainly a social/helpful ls meaning we focus on doing group events, like some nm camping, zeni nms, Nation/Zilart/CoP/ToAU/WoTG/Add-on missions, quests, ksnm runs, not to mention group leveling (grabbing a party and hitting jungle or qufim etc.) etc. We try to help each other get items and quests/missions done, so if your wanting to be in this for you and only you then this might not be the shell for you.

There isn't really set days for events or anything if there's enough people on we'll generally go out and do something. We're pretty small but our members are funny and very casual (we like to joke around a lot). So if you're looking for a nice small shell with a good group of people to do events and other things with you can send a pm on here to the shell holder Daikano; or one of the sacks: Ryden, Jhaely or Castantino and we'll get you a pearl ^^
[+]
 Seraph.Tragedy
By Seraph.Tragedy 2009-11-30 10:26:17  
I joined when you guys were advertising free beer in Whitegate. I wasn't expecting much, but the quality and freshness of the beer was unsurpassed. Ice-cold, and not watered down like some of the other linkshells give out during these types of events.

...if only we didn't run out of beer.

Shiva.Elmaunie
サーバ: Shiva
user: Elmaunie
By Shiva.Elmaunie 2009-12-08 08:47:32  
Did someone say free beer?! Make it a nice white wine and I'll think about it :)
 Siren.Aytac
サーバ: Siren
user: Aytac
By Siren.Aytac 2009-12-08 09:29:51  
I thought I would try and creating a LS, but I went there a couple days ago and they were sold out! I was sooo mad, I even waited until they opened! So if anyone from Siren needs any members, I'm looking for a social/dynamis shell.
 Seraph.Daikano
user: Daikano
By Seraph.Daikano 2009-12-09 20:11:50  
White wine? I think we can do that. ~_^