Rowland said:
User submitted image

note the engagement/wedding ring
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-29 08:51:39  
She probably was like "OOHHH LET ME TRY IT ON" from a sister...
We all know how those turn out.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-29 08:55:48  
that *** too fat to even be seen in public. I dunno who would wanna marry someone who resembles a mac truck, but I guess fat *** need love too.

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT A B A

if I remember correctly this is for Mortal Kombat 3.
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 08:56:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Haseyo said:
She probably was like "OOHHH LET ME TRY IT ON" from a sister...
We all know how those turn out.

Yeah, my boyfriend was like, "Here, try this ring on." And I was like, kay.
Now Its stuck on me and I'm stuck with him.

jokes about that, (do have a engage ring by him tho ;o) but I did get a mood ring once stuck and it took two weeks of trying with plyers, oil, butter..it slipped off with spry butter tho, <3
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 08:57:57

T T T T X S T T T T S X T C T T T C S T X X X X, I'll never forget this, 1st Crash Bandicoot unlock all levels cheat.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-29 08:58:41  
I heard promise rings are used by young girls to trap potential sperm donors(boyfriends) into making false promises to them. Didn't some female rap hooligan make a song about promise rings?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-29 09:00:49  
Cassi said:
T T T T X S T T T T S X T C T T T C S T X X X X, I'll never forget this, 1st Crash Bandicoot unlock all levels cheat.

Omg I miss the old Crash Bandicoot. I hate what they've done to it now D:
Same with Sonic...Dark Knight? What the hell ; ;
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-29 09:07:32  
Those games have gone to the kiddie shitter.

At least the Wii finally has a violent, M-rated game...

MadWorld anyone?
 Asura.Hatheron
サーバ: Asura
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-04-29 09:42:11  
Kungfuhustle said:
Those games have gone to the kiddie shitter.

At least the Wii finally has a violent, M-rated game...

MadWorld anyone?

Check out No More Heroes. Pre-dates Mad World and is VERY violent. Blood spurting ala Kill Bill.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 10:13:16  
I just wanna know what the hell was so bad about 2-d side scrollers? It's like when 3-d came out, it was like "bullet time" when the matrix came out, every goddamn game had it. 2-D wasn't that bad...

I miss the old Mega-Mans, Super Mario's, etc. If only because I suck at 3-d platformers lol

And ditto on Crash Bandicoot...I played 1&2 quite a bit back in the day...in 2 there's a part where there's a baby polar bear sitting (on the level select screen), apparently, if you jump on it like 300 times it gives you 30 free lives. Best part is, my youngest brother found that out, he was like 6 at the time, and there was no internet, no magazine...he literally jumped on that stupid bear 300 times for no reason and lost his ***when he started getting free lives. LOL
 Diabolos.Cassi
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 10:20:13

If you were to go back and try and buy some of the older games, it'll cost a bit. lol

sidenote:
Bubsy anyone?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 10:22:19  
Rowland said:
I think Squareenix ruined RPGs forever with FFXII, I miss the good old turn based fighting with good story line. FFXII was just an offline version of FFXI

Ya, FFXII is a bit of a disappointment to me...it's really pretty, got awesome effects and all that, but it's just not fun. I don't give a ***about the characters at all, I don't care about the story...I'm just trying to get from point A to point B.

I wanna beat it for God's sake (just so I can say I did, ya know? lol) but it's hard when I sit down with it for 20 minutes and I'm like, wtf, I might as well play XI. So yeah...

Cassi said:
If you were to go back and try and buy some of the older games, it'll cost a bit. lol

Thanks God for emulators and roms! Although I do still have an SNES and a handful of games, my middle brother pawned all the rest on me when I moved out of the house, I was soooo pissed, a NES and like 80 games, and like 50 SNES games got him an N64 and like 2 games. I came home for winter break and I wanted to RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE...

Nowadays they'd prolly be worth a bit. I saved all the boxes and manuals for my ***, and a copy of American FFII for SNES thats complete is for sale for $300 at a game store around the corner :O
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-29 10:30:33  
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start.

BAMN- 30 lives!

???

PROFIT!

~Yote
 Hades.Jacinda
サーバ: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-04-29 10:35:21  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I just wanna know what the hell was so bad about 2-d side scrollers? It's like when 3-d came out, it was like "bullet time" when the matrix came out, every goddamn game had it. 2-D wasn't that bad...

I miss Super Metroid. ; ;

The new Metroid is just blah. Took an awesome 2-d game and it made a run-of-the-mill FPS. It's a decent game as far as FPS go, I guess...but it just isn't Metroid anymore.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 10:46:00  
Jacinda said:

The new Metroid is just blah. Took an awesome 2-d game and it made a run-of-the-mill FPS. It's a decent game as far as FPS go, I guess...but it just isn't Metroid anymore.

OMG me too!! I loved Super Metroid, seriously, if not my favorite SNES game of all time, it's in the top 5, but they *** ruined it when it went 3-D. I played the Gamecube ones and was so disappointed >.<

Pretty much all those old school franchises that went from 2-d to 3-d suck in my opinion, although some (like Final Fantasy obviously) I don't mind.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-29 10:47:10  
Metroid Prime was the best game for Gamecube.
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-04-29 10:49:58  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Jacinda said:

OMG me too!! I loved Super Metroid, seriously, if not my favorite SNES game of all time, it's in the top 5, but they *** ruined it when it went 3-D. I played the Gamecube ones and was so disappointed >.<

Pretty much all those old school franchises that went from 2-d to 3-d suck in my opinion, although some (like Final Fantasy obviously) I don't mind.

I remember in Super Metroid where you were taught how to do Samus' super dash. I had no idea what the hell that animal was doing. I spent about 10 minutes just wondering what I was supposed to do.

And I was so sad when the Metroid died trying to protect me. I was like "Nooo!!! My Metroid!!" So then I had to use /bankai on Mother Brain.

Ah, the good old games...
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 11:01:31  
Jacinda said:
I remember in Super Metroid where you were taught how to do Samus' super dash. I had no idea what the hell that animal was doing. I spent about 10 minutes just wondering what I was supposed to do.

And I was so sad when the Metroid died trying to protect me. I was like "Nooo!!! My Metroid!!" So then I had to use /bankai on Mother Brain.

Ah, the good old games...

Ya there was so many moments like that for me lol. I honestly can't believe I beat that game when I was a kid...I played it a little bit a few years ago on an emulator and got about 3 feet before I needed to look up a guide lol

It's amazing how dependent we've gotten on wiki's, walkthroughs, and all that ***.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-29 11:01:41  
i grew upon old school games. They dont make them like they used to. I still remember how zelda kept me up all night.
Super metroid was great. Thats back when video games made a huge leap in the fun department. lol
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-29 11:05:05  
Iremember staying up untill 4 in the morning beating Bionic Commando..lol.
The megaman games rocked. I bought some of these old school games for my Gameboy, they are still fun. But you find out you DONT still "got it" like u used to LOL
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-04-29 11:06:41  
Aravol said:
i grew upon old school games. They dont make them like they used to. I still remember how zelda kept me up all night.
Super metroid was great. Thats back when video games made a huge leap in the fun department. lol

Yeah, that's because they didn't have all the fluff that games are loaded with now. No 45 minute CS to distract you and take your mind off of the gameplay. Games had to deliver back then, and they had very little to fall back on. It was either fun or it didn't sell.

/sigh...I'm having a moment. I need to hear the Brinstar level music from the first Metroid.

Oh my god...does anyone here remember Blaster Master? Dumbest story ever, but damn that game was fun.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 11:14:47  
Aravol said:
But you find out you DONT still "got it" like u used to LOL

Oh *** no! lol I suck at all those games, now. Take Mega Man for instance, I could blow through Mega Man III without losing hardly any lives at all back in the day. Now, I can't make it through a single stage without biting it somewhere. Same with Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World (I used to be able to get to like the 4th or 5th zone before I lost a life, now I can't make it past the second Ghost House lol) all that ***. I've totally lost my gamer's reflexes when it come to old school games. ^^

Makes me wish I could go back in time with like, COD4 or something, I do okay at that game now but my younger self prolly woulda pwned *** at that ***. Lord knows I hate getting killed by 11 years old now. *** little kids.... >.<

BTW, here's a link to old school games that u can play in your browser, haven't checked it out myself yet but saw it on digg like 20 minutes ago, how ironic ^^
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 11:16:55  
Jacinda said:
Oh my god...does anyone here remember Blaster Master? Dumbest story ever, but damn that game was fun.

*** Blaster Master....I HATED that game. I sucked SOOO BAD at it. I tried, over and over again. That game made me wanna punch puppies even when I was a kid...

EDIT: found a link to browser version, have at it, Jacinda ^^

If you like Metroid Music, check out Stemage, they do AWESOME covers, there's an album called Metroid Metal they did that's REALLY REALLY good, no ***, like pro level work ^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-04-29 11:20:16  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Jacinda said:

*** Blaster Master....I HATED that game. I sucked SOOO BAD at it. I tried, over and over again. That game made me wanna punch puppies even when I was a kid...

If you like Metroid Music, check out Stemage, they do AWESOME covers, there's an album called Metroid Metal they did that's REALLY REALLY good, no ***, like pro level work ^^

Awww. /comfort.

That was one of my favorite games. Like I said, they couldn't have found a dumber story, but I couldn't get enough of playing that. Level 6 was the stage I really liked. The music was cool, plus sliding around on the ice was kind of nifty. I think that, Mega Man, Metroid, and Zelda were one of the few games that I could beat in one sitting without dying.