フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Duelist Tabard
Duelist Tabard
 Asura.Jamofu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user:
By Asura.Jamofu 2008-10-11 10:48:42
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Ive been wearing duelist tabard for the last 3 days in game, also changed my earrings and other gear around to test, seems all my gear is changing on ffxiah.com except my body, is this a known problem or will it work itself out?
 Sylph.Davidge
サーバ: Sylph
user: Davidge
By Sylph.Davidge 2008-10-11 16:16:45  
There is a lag between you changing out your gear in game and what will be shown on FFXIAH. Give it a bit and it should change.
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-10-11 16:38:18  
i think you also have to log out with your character for the linkshell community to show changes. i had this problem myself because i would never log off.
 Asura.Jamofu
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Jamofu 2008-10-13 14:15:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

yea i logged off and it changed on ffxiah.com

thanks for replys
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-13 14:20:00  
The LS Comm site is weird this way. It only updates once per day, and it only queues your character for update if you have logged out at least once that day. Meaning:

1) If you never log out, and just AFK bazaar or whatever, LS Comm will never update.
2) Even if you do log out, it will not update on the LS Comm site until later that day.
3) FFXIAH.com won't update until it then runs its own queue again after the LS Comm site has updated.
4) Even once FFXIAH.com has updated, it will not adjust Achievement point standings until it runs the achievement process later that day or the next.