Currahee FFXIV Guild/Linkshell

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Currahee FFXIV Guild/Linkshell
Currahee FFXIV Guild/Linkshell
By Calgar 2010-01-05 09:50:15  
Currahee is a Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell (if that is what they're called in FFXIV, we'll be changing things around as more info is released.) In Cherokee, 'Currahee' means "we stand alone, together". We represent the ideals that the individual is collectively as important as the group. These ideals are represented by fairness and equality being extended to all of our members, new or old. We are a mature linkshell interested in mature member recruitment.

Ultimately we would like to create a linkshell that offers a home to the hardcore player as well as the laid back casual player. We are striving to develop an order through which all players can be united under a single shell for the same cause: Fun. Ideally we will be more focused on advancement through FFXIV's many facets with end game insight. Currahee will accomplish this through strategy, dedication, and hard work as we strive towards excellence through practice and patience.

In Currahee you will find a linkshell that seeks to maintain all of our members' vested interests while establishing a standard of excellence in what we do. The premise behind Currahee is simply democracy. The leadership of Currahee is only meant to structure the LS and give it stability. The rest of the LS is decided by its members through majority decisions. Events are scheduled based on demand and will not be made mandatory by using sign ups for Event scheduling and planning.

Item distribution will also be handled in the fairest manner possible based upon a "DKP" philosophy. More on this system will be expounded upon as FFXIV's launch nears and as we establish and maintain the system. The premise of this system is members accruing half-hourly points to be used to bid on items in a secret auction fashion before an event starts where players will bid however many points they wish to bid on an item in order to win lotting rights on it. After an item drops, the highest bidder will win the item and lose his points bid.There will be minimum bids established at some point later on based upon item rarity and value.

We at Currahee wish to create a meaningful and drama-free presence in the community and as such do not participate in dramatic matters. If something of this manner were to come up within the shell, then appropriate and swift measures will be taken to deal with it. We do not promote bickering within the linkshell over anything. As members of Currahee we should all be representative of the fundamentals of the individual being as important as the collective. There is no room for greed and jealousy. Hard work and dedication are rewarded fairly and equally so there is no reason to not be either of those two things when in this linkshell.

Above all Currahee was founded on the principle that an end game linkshell can be productive, rewarding and fun while not feeling like a second job/marriage.

With all of that said, I invite you to check Currahee out and see for yourself at http://www.currahee-ls.com
[+]
 Unicorn.Rufio
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2010-01-05 10:07:19  
Currahee was the first episode of Band of Brothers.

[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-01-05 10:08:06  
Unicorn.Rufio said:
That was an awesome series.
[+]
 Unicorn.Rufio
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2010-01-05 10:09:51  
Yeah, they are actually playing it on HBO again. I don't know if they just used the episode to fill up a time slot or if they are playing one episode a night.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-05 10:14:43  
Your avatar looks like an Indian, making the connection to currahee.
 Fairy.Antigone
サーバ: Fairy
user: jarredpoe
By Fairy.Antigone 2010-01-05 10:52:41  
That my friend is a pic of Rufio... but of course we all know that Pan's the man....
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 10:53:44  
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Rufio said:

I agree.
[+]
 Garuda.Mameshiba
user: Mameshiba
By Garuda.Mameshiba 2010-01-05 11:45:18  
That's um... quite early o_o
You already stated endgame when the game is yet to go to beta o_o

Promoting a linkshell to gather a group of friends and have fun is something but talking about item distribution, drama free and end game stuff is ... just wow.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to criticize but... damn that's seriously seriously early.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:48:01  
the *** are already trying to establish their ***even when the gae hasn't even hit Beta yet. That is L33T!
[+]
 Siren.Murdock
サーバ: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-01-05 12:04:56  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Rufio said:

I agree.

As do I.

This thread is now about how bad *** Band of Brothers is.
[+]
 Garuda.Mameshiba
user: Mameshiba
By Garuda.Mameshiba 2010-01-05 12:06:44  
Have you guys played Brother in Arms?
Somehow that reminds me of Band of Brothers a lot~

And I really did liked Band of Brothers xD
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 12:08:42  
Siren.Murdock said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Rufio said:

I agree.

As do I.

This thread is now about how bad *** Band of Brothers is.

[+]
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-01-05 12:09:11  
they had a marathon on TNT unedited in the middle of the day on Christmas. ***was so cash.
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-01-05 12:30:16  
Siren.Murdock said:
they had a marathon on TNT unedited in the middle of the day on Christmas. ***was so cash.
Obviously the best way to watch is DVD (Blu-ray) ;)
[+]
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-01-05 12:31:10  
Don't you have to GET to endgame first, before you can start talking about doing endgame? Everyone is starting at the beginning in this game. And for the love of Kirin, can we stop talking about it like it's going to be exactly like XI?
[+]
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-01-05 12:39:59  
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Siren.Murdock said:
Obviously the best way to watch is DVD (Blu-ray) ;)

well yes it is, but I was out of town and it was a nice surprise when I was flipping through the channels looking for something to watch.
 Asura.Calgar
サーバ: Asura
user: Calgar
By Asura.Calgar 2010-01-26 19:35:05  
Currahee now accepting applications for GMT timezones for EU players seeking a guild. We've recently seen a large number of EU players applying in the hopes of establishing a strong EU player standing within Currahee and we have since recruited 18 EU members.

If you're in the GMT/GMT+1 timezones and would like to inquire about helping us build the EU branch of Currahee, feel free to check us out.

http://www.currahee-ls.com