Looking To Merc. ZNM Equipment.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Looking to merc. ZNM equipment.
Looking to merc. ZNM equipment.
 Fairy.Disc
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2010-01-20 03:21:24  
I am currently in need of some help with acquisition of some things from ZNMs; Muse Tariqah, and the Oracle's set mainly. If there is a shell out there that sells these, please contact me here or ingame. Thanks.
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-20 05:38:29  
not sure if they still active
http://zup3r.forumfree.it/
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-01-20 06:05:35  
Serpentarius used to solo muse tariqah(sp) nm, if i had cor id hep you with it or if you can get him i can help too. Probably best to low man a few znms for certain oracle and that shield imo as its unlikely to be in the interests of a shell to send an ally to kill it for you, would probably take just as long too. Oracle feet, Dea or Nuhn serp and I can also duo ez, I currently have 11 tier3 and 4 tier 4 rdy to pop. I also own all oracle i want from znms ( 1 piece ) so possibly you can have any that drop from mine.

Although i dont really see use of any oracle really outside of hands for blm and feet for a bard. Kinda forgot stats a bit on last 3, body has 6macc? head...legs... meh none of those three particularly useful to blm anyway imo.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-20 06:13:06  
BLM can make use of most of the Oracles set.

Head: hMP +2, granted Goliard is equal (if not better due to MND+ and Enm-)

Legs: hMP +2, if I remember right, only 1 other piece of BLM gear has hMP+2 bonus on the Legs. There is hMP+1, but +2 > +1.

Gloves: Every BLM should be shooting for these, I know I'd love a pair. hMP+2 & Enfeebling Magic.

Body: Like a free Iqira Weskit mixed with a Mahatma Body. A space saver if nothing else.

Feet: Not bad for +hMP, though there are better (Iriz Ima drops Avocat Pigaches which double up as Enfeebling + hMP shoes). This is the only piece I wouldn't worry about getting for BLM.
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-01-20 09:48:47  
Fawk oracle for hmp build if you already have 5/5 yigit tho imo. My build will suffice, legion shield 2hmp comes 1st before other oracle pieces assuming you dont have it already and have or plan to get 5/5 yigit. And no body is not a space saver for any decent blm who only uses it for drk magic its only real use if you dont own nashira body.
 Fairy.Disc
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2010-01-20 15:44:24  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
not sure if they still active
http://zup3r.forumfree.it/

I'll try them out. Thanks. :)
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-01-20 15:54:31  
Reyu has a lot of ZNM stuff in his bazaar
 Fairy.Maimed
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2010-01-20 16:15:14  
Reyu hasn't even killed a Tier IV ZNM yet. They've wiped multiple times. His linkshell disbanded and ran to merge with another linkshell because they couldn't deliver on their promises. I wouldn't put too much stake into what's in his bazaar.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-01-20 16:21:55  
Geez, was just saying
[+]
 Fairy.Maimed
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2010-01-20 16:24:38  
It wasn't meant to attack nor offend you Spence. I was just stating facts so Disc isn't misled into thinking Reyu's bazaar is remotely legitimate. He has PW drops listed for sale and has never even seen it.

Maybe I should list AV drops for sale to get my linkshell publicity also =)
[+]
 Fairy.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Fairy.Rorrick 2010-01-23 05:01:16  
They merged with HokutenKnights, in case anyone was curious.

As far as ZNM stuff goes, the only other shell I can think of would be Freelot, but I have no idea what their policies are with regards to ZNMs (if they even do them for profit). I have seen that Zup3r pearl around a couple times recently, so hopefully you find someone who can help you out.
 Fairy.Andrinne
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2010-01-24 19:58:10  
We (Freelot) don't sell Znm drops because we can't figure out how to, basically.
I.e. if our members farm their own zeni, the drops are theirs to do w/e with. I can't sell drops from ***they farmed.

However, if I am going to be somewhere killing something, for example, armed gears, and you have an armed gears pop ready to go (farmed your own zeni etc) I can probably get it done for you for a nominal fee or no fee at all if you have purchased items from our shell in the past.

I know it's not the best situation, but I really can't figure out a way to make this work if we have to provide the zeni.
[+]
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-01-24 21:22:15  
Andrinne crack the whip and get to Cerb znm :P