Can I Get A Poof Read?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » can i get a poof read?
can i get a poof read?

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Shambo
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-04 20:45:09  
one time I ninja lotted a M.silver piece and i got it. No one noticed.
[+]
 Siren.Temeraire
サーバ: Siren
user: Temeraire
By Siren.Temeraire 2010-02-04 20:54:53  
It's fair. What I don't know is what the old rules were, so I couldn't tell you what people are complaining about.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-04 20:57:31  
Fenrir.Shambo said:

Stop smoking weed.
[+]
 Kujata.Nanyo
サーバ: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2010-02-04 20:57:47  
Is this option Replacing a payout for members who're paid to come to run after the glass is paid for? If so I'd guess that is why it would seem unfair to them. to be honest @,@ it seems alittle oddly worded (Which makes me wonder if it's done in a process to benefit certain people) but other then that is seems fine @,@
 Fenrir.Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-04 21:07:29  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Fenrir.Shambo said:

Stop smoking weed.

/\
theres no way in ***. I'm doing that

. .
o

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-04 21:33:48  
can i get a poof read?

Sure thing hunny
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-02-04 21:53:58  
i'm not gonna lie

when i clicked on this thread, i thought it was gonna be a plea for a poof/gaea return
 Fenrir.Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-04 22:05:06  
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll, I thought this thread was gonna be for proof reading a college essay. :B
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-04 22:23:52  
The way it's worded, the leaders maybe could have too much control at times but other than that I think it looks solid if they have a system for double-sponsored runs. I could see that causing drama at some point. Just go with it and see how it works for you, I guess. If you still have problems with it after a couple weeks to a month or so, could always just suck it up and find an ls you agree with more. If it comes to that point, anyways.
 Fenrir.Dramanue
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-02-05 13:34:11  
Proofread?

"The key to Sponsoring to Work is to have everyone working for each other’s goals. There are three different types of Sponsored Dynamis Runs.

First will be the runs solo-sponsored by those who are trying to complete a relic weapon. Payout from these runs will be from the LS Bank on the remaining value of the dropped single currency minus the 500k cost of the glass, which is to say if a sponsor receives a Wootz Ore, it will go towards the reimbursement of the glass and the remaining currency will be paid out to LS at the end. If no Wootz is dropped, 500k worth of singles goes to the sponsor and the remaining is paid out to LS. There is no limit to the amount of relic runs one can sponsor in a month. Hundreds will be property of the sponsor and not paid out to LS members. In the event of a poor run, payout will be 10k to all members who ran; sponsors are therefore taking the risk of a poor run and will not be compensated since we are unable to predict the outcome of anyone’s run, so please don’t say "That’s not fair," because everyone runs the same risk.

Second will be the runs multi-sponsored by those who are trying to complete relic armor. The coins will be split up by the sponsors and the remaining coins above the coins required to complete the relic gear will be given to the LS for payout that run. As long as you have the -1 version of the relic and the relic itself plus the materials needed, you are able to join in sponsoring this type of run any time it comes around. Sponsors will be included in payout, and as many as four people are able to split this sponsorship cost.

Third will be the runs multi-sponsored by those who are trying to get a gil payout to purchase gear or specific items off of the Auction House, Bazaars, etc.
The coins dropped in this run will be split up by the sponsors; players can only take part in sponsoring a gil run once a month. Payout from LS bank is 35k a person no matter how much currency drops. This will cover the cost of RR, items, etc. (Payout not for those who sponsored since they are getting the currency)

No one sponsor will be allowed to sponsor two consecutive runs unless OK'd by the LS and its elected leaders.

On the day that it is time to sponsor, either the sponsor can make preferred zone choice, or the LS Leaders can choose the zone for the sponsor. Remember, the availability of zones is dynamic and not always easy to tell which zones will be open on specific days. Please keep this in mind when it is your turn to sponsor.

The person(s) sponsoring are responsible for being on time, with the Glass or they will forfeit their right to sponsor and the remaining sponsor(s) or the LS Bank will sponsor the run.

The Currency Values used to Calculate Payout and splits is:

1 Byne Bill , 5k
O. Bronzepiece 10k
T. Whiteshell 10k

Wootz Ore TBD

In the event of a problem with a sponsored run LS Leaders have the final say. To question a leader’s judgment please /tell them in game so they can address your concerns."

Multiple misspellings, punctuation errors, and improvements to general flow have been corrected. I'm sure I didn't capture all errors, but I hope I that I have kept true to the original meaning of the narrative.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Mameshiba
サーバ: Garuda
user: Mameshiba
By Garuda.Mameshiba 2010-02-05 18:22:53  
Quote from your previous thread
Quote:
thank you all. im guess i know not to ask for plain info here any more.

Agles

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6856&page=5#345088

I'm surprised you're still asking people's opinion really.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-05 18:27:12  
Oh, I sorta get what you're saying now. If the ls is making its sponsors pay double for any coin drops after the sponsor already supplied the glass for the run, then that's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and you should leave.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2010-02-05 18:30:01  
You have my name ; ; Nymphadora from unicorn, although you might have had yours first haha.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-05 19:24:17  
OMG TWINS!!! <3

When did you start playing? I've been around for 3 years now.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [111 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Sinneloa
user: Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2010-05-27 22:52:54  
Agles??? More confusion I see again. PM me maybe friday morning if you can still get on in the morning around 11am est.
 Alexander.Temaruma
サーバ: Alexander
user: Temarumaz
By Alexander.Temaruma 2010-05-27 23:05:25  
holy necro bump batman
 Siren.Sinneloa
user: Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2010-05-27 23:09:10  
Dont pay any attention to me. Im playing Red Dead Redemption.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [147 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Seth
By Siren.Seth 2010-10-21 15:54:29  
Lol those are my dyanmis sponsoring rules jees i miss out on forums sometimes... HAHAAH http://immortalterror.forumcircle.com for my dynamis LS info
 Siren.Seth
By Siren.Seth 2010-10-21 15:56:32  
We dont split currency anymore tho we payout gil. And there are only two types of sponsor runs sponsor runs for relic weps or group sponsor runs for gil. A regular run has normal gil payout for all members. Where as a group sponsor run has huge payout for that group.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-10-21 16:10:10  
Did you even notice the date of the OP?
 Siren.Seth
By Siren.Seth 2010-10-22 09:18:11  
Siren.Seth said:
Lol those are my dyanmis sponsoring rules jees i miss out on forums sometimes... HAHAAH http://immortalterror.forumcircle.com for my dynamis LS info
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-22 09:27:20  
Holy Necro batman
 Hades.Eliane
サーバ: Hades
user: Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-10-22 09:38:22  
Holy double necro batman!
 Cerberus.Starr
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-22 19:19:44  
thought this was a thread about poof, that *** dead now?