Job levels not updating
 Midgardsormr.Sephirothkun
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user:
By Midgardsormr.Sephirothkun 2008-10-27 13:57:37
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Scragg said:

Please check your Linkshell Community(LSC) Page. To do so, click on the "LS Community Profile" link on your FFXIAH player page. Make sure all components of your LSC profile is public. If it is not, our crawler will be unable to update it. LSC profiles not set up properly or bad LSC URLs are the cause 99% of time for bugs dealing with profiles on FFXIAH so please make sure everything is correct before reporting a problem.

Notice If you have multiple linkshells and multiple profiles on the LSC, there is a possibility that your LSC profile URL was changed automatically by our crawler. So even if you think you have everything set up correctly, you will have to double check and change your LSC URL back to the correct one. This is a bug in our crawler and I am looking into correcting it.

See title, any idea why it isn't?
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-27 15:26:26  
According to our records, your character's LS Comm URL is either invalid or not set in your Edit Chars page.
 Seraph.Megabyte
サーバ: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Megabyte 2008-10-27 17:33:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

The LS community site also doesn't update your information until you log out of the character.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-27 17:35:16  
Aw, Megabyte doesn't have his awesome avatar image anymore.
user:
By Midgardsormr.Sephirothkun 2008-10-27 19:17:48

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/characterAllData.do?EQUIP_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=hCtaWwUzdNlhMCBWJtXUFg-3D-3D&VIEW_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=9bsMuIMTEuQPmSzlBUO-2B7WlZg2by6wybYcaDdvQtGsE-3D

<< shows my DRK is 75 yet the site says it's 72.
 Seraph.Megabyte
user:
By Seraph.Megabyte 2008-10-27 19:28:59

Try to recopy the URL into your info and try again. I had that problem with my gear changing about 2 weeks ago, updated the URL fixed it.
user:
By Midgardsormr.Sephirothkun 2008-10-27 19:59:48

It's working now thanks!
 Seraph.Megabyte
user:
By Seraph.Megabyte 2008-10-27 20:14:10

np
 Fenrir.Etice
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Etice
By Fenrir.Etice 2008-10-28 15:18:13  
having same problem here for a bit, Any help with it?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-10-28 18:26:01  
Please check your Linkshell Community(LSC) Page. To do so, click on the "LS Community Profile" link on your FFXIAH player page. Make sure all components of your LSC profile is public. If it is not, our crawler will be unable to update it. LSC profiles not set up properly or bad LSC URLs are the cause 99% of time for bugs dealing with profiles on FFXIAH so please make sure everything is correct before reporting a problem.

Notice If you have multiple linkshells and multiple profiles on the LSC, there is a possibility that your LSC profile URL was changed automatically by our crawler. So even if you think you have everything set up correctly, you will have to double check and change your LSC URL back to the correct one. This is a bug in our crawler and I am looking into correcting it.