Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
dmg 4 acc 4 macc 5 on my 3rd try n didnt push my luck farther XD
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-23 15:25:05  
hey guys if your on odin cuch is going for 2.5M again guess we got La Vale again. I just wish I had sold mine for 5M last week :( I could of just bought a new 1 this week and made 2.5M /sigh. lol
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-02-23 15:49:40  
just maybe as a little help as some possibilitys for a TP set without Sea access or too expensive/hard to optain stuff. (this isnt my set just what comes in my mind to get until you get the good r/ex gear)

to be honest... i dont know buyable weapons for Blu so look what others said already >< i have Perdu/Koggel/Beastslayer/hofud and something else so not even sure what you COULD buy.

Can also get tiphia Sting as said before, wanted just to show you a non R/ex heavvy setup and this is what comes in my mind right now. can allways improve by HQ and other possibilitys said already (like enkidu, gear which need Sea acsess and so on)

You really need to replace almost all your gear for TP >< its make other blu cry hard to see that.
Most of the stuff you have there you can use for spellcasting (like Big 3)

but first of all....... do you even USE macros to switch all your gear or you run around with that setup in every action?
[+]
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
サーバ: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-23 15:52:55  
Odin.Kalico said:
hey guys if your on odin cuch is going for 2.5M again guess we got La Vale again. I just wish I had sold mine for 5M last week :( I could of just bought a new 1 this week and made 2.5M /sigh. lol
OMFG seriously?? darn, average here in bismarck is 4.5m :/ that y im usin relic cape for blu.. LOL i would world transfert just to buy 2 XD
 Bismarck.Evolex
user: Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-02-23 15:54:05  
Buyable weaps, hmmmm slayer weaps, anelaces, senior gold musketeer's?

None of which are particularly WOW

Edit*
Slayer weaps are an improvement over ifrit's but screw that price tag.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-02-23 15:58:04  
well he has one slayer weapon, but meh... with those 400-500k he could buy some better gear ><
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-23 16:00:21  
slayer weapon n martial anelace r the kinda only good option as buyable weapon but any blu that solo merit on imp should alrdy have a demon in there inventory
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-02-25 23:40:21  
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
slayer weapon n martial anelace r the kinda only good option as buyable weapon but any blu that solo merit on imp should alrdy have a demon in there inventory

i mainly Blu-burn on greater colibri's

btw how much EXP would i get from Imps?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-25 23:44:29  
How much you can get on imp solo is highly dependent on gear. There moves can slow you down alot but killing them before they get them off or before they get the tp to helps.
By semimmortal 2010-02-26 01:30:34  
Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:

With EXP band, 10~15k's possible chaining up to 5 (6 to 7 if you're lucky with the Conserve MP kicking in a lot).
Without is also OK, getting around 8k average (based on my latest Imp hunts)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-26 01:46:37  
I stopped doing imps when it became clear it wasn't going to be any faster than doing puddings on blm and was going to be alot more work requiring me to pay alot more attention and required meds and food so I was like blah
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-26 07:13:14  
Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:

like semi told, i get ~9k/hr chilling soloing on imp with chain 4 (f***** imp dont want me to get chain 5 XD) but it cost a lot of echo drop if u cant craft them. i always bring a few juice for emergency
 Valefor.Grozny
サーバ: Valefor
user: Grozny
By Valefor.Grozny 2010-02-26 10:57:11  
I like to take random friends with me when I go do imps. In a Duo you can save yourself a lot of money from echos. Bringing a friend doesn't hurt the xp, and just makes it a lot more fun. Another Blu, or Rdm, Cor, Smn, Whm, Blm, Sch, Brd, Lots of different jobs will work as a duo partner.
 Bismarck.Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-02-26 11:07:36  
I stopped soloing imps after the introduction of campaign, and I still don't see many blus out there on bismarck.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-26 11:12:22  
Bismarck.Evolex said:
I stopped soloing imps after the introduction of campaign, and I still don't see many blus out there on bismarck.
This too. Though lately with windy only controlling 1 zone it kinda sucks. But when it's not like that and I can get to battle decently quick can make a good 5-6k an hour. And with the way blu can overcap so fast you can spend a bit of it doing nothing or whacking on forts. Throw in some campaign ops at the same time and make decent xp while getting some decents moneys and making AN for items. Most importantly no food, meds, etc really needed or really help and dieing doesn't really hurt your xp that much. Hell I tank mobs weakened all the time.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-26 11:25:19  
Bismarck.Evolex said:
there a lot of blu in bismarck but #1- have to found them #2- not all of them r good blu, i see lot of blu in this server usin assault jerkin or scorpion harness to cast blu spell with
By Sierran 2010-03-06 05:40:47  
Its your first job so im gonna advise on buyable stuff from AH or easy quest:
TP
Walahra Turban - easy quest
Scorpion Harness
Dusk set[feet and hands]
Headlong belt
Acc/att earings
Vendor's Slops
2x Snipers rings

Spell set
Bscialy what you have with as much str as you can

Also get the throwing dics Jnr Musketters thingy
 Seraph.Drakelth
サーバ: Seraph
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2010-03-06 18:41:39  
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Bismarck.Evolex said:
there a lot of blu in bismarck but #1- have to found them #2- not all of them r good blu, i see lot of blu in this server usin assault jerkin or scorpion harness to cast blu spell with

Oh god.... I am going be getting compared to an entire new set of noobs, well good bye party invites.... :-(
 Seraph.Iria
サーバ: Seraph
user: Iria
By Seraph.Iria 2010-03-08 02:06:46  
Seraph.Drakelth said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Bismarck.Evolex said:
Oh god.... I am going be getting compared to an entire new set of noobs, well good bye party invites.... :-(

I'll try and fix that, it has taken me ages to get Seraph to start accepting my BLU, but people are slowly warming up to my BLU (and hopefully others in the future).
 Bismarck.Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-03-08 13:41:15  
Seraph.Iria said:
Seraph.Drakelth said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Bismarck.Evolex said:
I'll try and fix that, it has taken me ages to get Seraph to start accepting my BLU, but people are slowly warming up to my BLU (and hopefully others in the future).

Best of luck to you on that. Lately, I've been seeing alot w/ half a melee build/half an MP build here. I'm just like wtf. I try not to say anything thought in the unlikely event they're using it as a Max MP build to just get buffs on >.>.

I doubt that severely however.
 Phoenix.Zeotah
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-03-08 13:54:02  
http://bluemagepower.blogspot.com/2009/12/blue-mage-frugal-gourmet-part-1.html

A write-up I did for TP gear for a BLU on a budget and/or it's their firsts 75. I know it's missing some pieces like denali feet and some of the newer stuff.