Rank 4 And 5 Prize?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » rank 4 and 5 prize?
rank 4 and 5 prize?
 Pandemonium.Raide
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Raide 2010-03-24 13:14:24  
I'm wondering if non-merged servers get their prizes first. Or 4/5 winners cause it's a statue. 1/2/3 they'd have to check for what items they picked.

I went from Pande to Asura and had to change my name. Insanely lucky to win Rank 2. I hope the server merge didn't disqualify winners. According to the official Vanafest website for Nomad Bonanza it said it could take some time after update so maybe in the next couple days we will know?

Maybe using your SE ID and token may make it easier for MHMU to track winners down?

Valefor.Slaven
サーバ: Valefor
user: JessFK
By Valefor.Slaven 2010-03-25 14:45:07  
Think they missed the people that merged servers. I was supposed to get rank 5 but haven't received anything in my D.box. I didn't even have to change name.
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-25 14:49:28  
Dunno about this, but my choco-beret had a code emailed to my POL mail, and had to take that code and talk to a moogle NPC to receive it. I was force-transfered too, etc.
 Remora.Jekyll
サーバ: Remora
user: surfjam04
By Remora.Jekyll 2010-03-25 14:49:56  
I merged into Leviathan but still no prize for me :/ Didn't have to change my name either.
 Phoenix.Wayako
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2010-03-25 15:17:13  
I got the rank 5 prize Alexander two days ago in my DB. So if you are on phoenix then I can only assume prizes have gone out already, for my server at least.

The server merge/name change relation is a good question...Maybe you could contact a GM or someone and verify you will still get your prize?

I know it said in the fine print you would not if you changed servers but with the merge the change was not volunteered so one would hope they took measures to mark down who got merged who won and still give them the prize...(them prizes were sent out after the update/merge was done so perhaps it did not interfere, ne?)
 Valefor.Slaven
サーバ: Valefor
user: JessFK
By Valefor.Slaven 2010-03-26 11:34:56  
Got the Alexander statue in my delivery box this morning. Guess it's just taking a bit of time.
 Leviathan.Zephriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2010-03-26 11:38:32  
I got my Alexander statue in my dbox this morning (merged server, however my name hasn't changed). Good luck to everyone still waiting for theirs.
 Asura.Railock
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Railock 2010-03-26 11:57:23  
Ares's Curiass in DB! (This is Raide.Pandemonium lol changed it to match servers)