LS Community Profile not updating
 Cerberus.Orodreth
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: orodreth
By Cerberus.Orodreth 2008-11-12 10:19:55  
No "que for update" button pops up and it wount update if I edit char~

Ive tried to add the link in again but it doesnt help =/
LS Community page is the same as its always been and I havnt done any changes to my account, only thing Ive done is add a few item sets.

Whats wrong? :<
 Siren.Murdock
サーバ: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2008-11-12 10:33:43  
im having the same issue.
 Siren.Avinne
user:
By Siren.Avinne 2008-11-12 11:43:23
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

me too. =/
 Odin.Katoke
サーバ: Odin
user: Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2008-11-12 12:27:56  
Mine updates...Just not with UPDATED information. My box says SCH65, but my job in the main box says SCH73 lol...
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2008-11-12 12:30:52  
Katoke said:
Mine updates...Just not with UPDATED information. My box says SCH65, but my job in the main box says SCH73 lol...

Your LS Community profile is set to not display information.

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/characterAllData.do?EQUIP_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=h38x0HzOUThhMCBWJtXUFg-3D-3D&VIEW_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=DrDRrz-2FS81Gii-2FNSdkOxbnaxtm1mgZldBf1MPHBzWEI-3D
 Siren.Murdock
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2008-11-12 13:10:01  
Katoke said:

Job: 72SCH/36WHM

>.>
 Cerberus.Orodreth
サーバ: Cerberus
user: orodreth
By Cerberus.Orodreth 2008-11-13 05:15:54  
working now, thanks to whoever fixed someting or just to luck.

(b,")b
 Hades.Ravyaroparo
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Ravyaroparo 2008-11-19 11:27:43  
edit** Fixed ^.^
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-11-19 13:34:48  
Katoke, all of your POL profile information is still set to Hidden for not logged-in users. FFXIAH.com is completely unable to synchronize your profile info if it can't read your LS profile to begin with.

To everyone having this problem:

The LS Comm site has many separate settings for the visibility of your profile information.
1) Visible to you only
2) Visible only to logged-in users
3) Visible to everyone

Also, note that this settings are separate for every linkshell you're registered with.

FFXIAH.com relies on the third option to scan your LS Comm site profile info. This setting is not the default for the LS Comm site, and it also likes to reset itself back to 2) or 1) randomly. If this happens, or your POL LS Comm site URL changes (which also happens randomly and often), FFXIAH.com will lose its ability to update your information, and will be "frozen" at whatever it found the last time it successfully scanned.

POL LS Comm site preserves your login session, meaning that while your profile may be visible to you, it may be hidden to everyone else -- including FFXIAH.com. The only way to know for sure is to log out of POL's site entirely, and click the link in your FFXIAH.com profile to try and go there. If anything shows as "hidden", FFXIAH.com is unable to read it.