日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Problem getting on beta site
Problem getting on beta site
 Sylph.Tearsofblood
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Tearsofblood 2010-03-11 06:03:30  
Well like it says i used the e-mail link logged in through my square enix account find got on the beta sits which is telling me to log in again but when i try it keeps saying my password is incorrect T-T Someone Help
 Tuv
By Tuv 2010-03-11 06:06:50  
Call SE, I had to :( look through the forums MasterBlaster helped me on my thread. "SE HOTLINE NUMBER"
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-11 06:10:03  
hope your trying to login with your SE id.. and not with your pol id
 Sylph.Tearsofblood
By Sylph.Tearsofblood 2010-03-11 06:14:34  
Yes trying with SE id and password
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-11 06:17:23  
i think if you enter it wrong x amount of times you get a temporary lock out too.. if you tried entering a possibly incorrect pw multiple times anyway <.>
 Sylph.Tearsofblood
By Sylph.Tearsofblood 2010-03-11 06:19:04  
well i know its the right password cause i use a security token for FFXI so i need to use my SE password and i have logged in fine on my laptop <.<
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-11 06:27:49  
wait im confused about your having to login twice..

it should just be, you go to the link provided in email.. which will send you to a page with another link.. which will send you to a login screen that looks like the normal SE account site login page.. after logging in there, you should be automatically directed to the beta test site..

if anything else is happening, i hope its just your browser and or isp *** with you on account of all the congestion. since the site launch, ive been able to login and look around a couple times, but way more often than not, i get connection time outs. whatever was telling you "incorrect password" after already accepting it is whats weirding me out about your situation..