users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » PS3 Beta Promo Code {Can i have it?} {Please!}
PS3 Beta Promo Code {Can i have it?} {Please!}
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-12 15:06:59  
Does Anyone not intrested in the PS3 Beta, have a Promo code from FFXIII for me? I would be really happy ^_^. Just PM me .Thank you
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-12 15:08:35  
*cough* 1 mil
[+]
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-12 15:11:25  
LOL i knew this would come- I may buy FFXIII before an never play it. But yea im willing to reward teh kind person with some gil like 50k or something
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-03-12 15:16:15  
the 360 has the promo thing im not sure if it works for the ps3 beta tho.
[+]
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-12 15:20:10  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
YOu need to register your copy of FFXIII for PS3 on teh Square enix site to get a code.http://member.eu.square-enix.com/ I dont know if it works with teh XBOX360 version
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-12 15:20:38  
your better off buying the game in gamestop 62$, open it, get the registration code, then go right back to game stop to sell it back... FF13 is worth 34 dollers to sell back @ gamestop as of right now (New York gamestops, im not sure if they are all the same in pricing) so basicly its like u buying the code for 28$ logically speaking. going buy the current price of Gil worth in FFXI (32$ per M) 1M sounds about right lol

looks as if Greyfin did his homework :p unless he was really guessing the FFXI gil converted price lmao
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-12 15:22:12  
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
YOu need to register your copy of FFXIII for PS3 on teh Square enix site to get a code.http://member.eu.square-enix.com/ I dont know if it works with teh XBOX360 version

yes it works for the xbox version as well... if u go to the site click on (Bounes Codes) there is a 360 & P3 version
[+]
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-12 15:23:13  
Phoenix.Jovant said:
your better off buying the game in gamestop 62$, open it, get the registration code, then go right back to game stop to sell it back... FF13 is worth 34 dollers to sell back @ gamestop as of right now (New York gamestops, im not sure if they are all the same in pricing) so basicly its like u buying the code for 28$ logically speaking. going buy the current price of Gil worth in FFXI (32$ per M) 1M sounds about right lol
I have hope someone is nice enough to give me one for free.Someone who has no need for it anyway. Also teh code is no guaranty to participiate in the beta.
 Phoenix.Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-12 15:28:07  
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:
I have hope someone is nice enough to give me one for free.Someone who has no need for it anyway. Also the code is no guaranty to participiate in the beta.

yep that is ture but it is a garanty that your perentage to getting accpeted will sky rocket just off 2 reason 1) the PC users of beta were already choosen so no compition there and 2) people like you (not coming at you in a bad way) that wont/cant buy the game and are not able to get the Promo code lol
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-12 15:48:22  
I just want the code for the in-game item for 14 =-= lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-12 15:50:24  
Asura.Shiroineko said:

in-game item? there is no in-game item LOL 14 didnt even come out yet.... the "special item" the card talks about IS the promo code for 14 beta
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cyrianne
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Cyrianne
By Gilgamesh.Cyrianne 2010-03-12 15:53:02  
I have a the code from my Japanese copy of FFXIII but the SE site syas the code is not valid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-03-12 15:54:03  
the*
[+]
 Diabolos.Menthe
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Menth
By Diabolos.Menthe 2010-03-12 16:49:37  
Phoenix.Jovant said:
Asura.Shiroineko said:

in-game item? there is no in-game item LOL 14 didnt even come out yet.... the "special item" the card talks about IS the promo code for 14 beta

Not true. I got two codes for registering my copy, one code to apply for the beta, and the other for an "Ingame item for ff14"
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-12 16:51:10  
Phoenix.Jovant said:
Asura.Shiroineko said:

False. You get another code upon registering your game that is used both for applying to the PS3 beta and for an in game item once XIV comes out.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-12 19:00:07  
were do i put "said" code? im assuming u mean the 20 digit code because thats the FFXIV beta code.. the registering code for XIII is 15 numbers and just gave me 50 points to gearing my Avater on the website >.>; so which, and how to u imput this code? more importantly how do they even know who u will be when u do pick up a copy of 14 when it comes out... how is teh item going to be sent this way ? >.>; im confused.

just explain to me which code to use and where to put it for this "Item". a link would be nice.
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-12 23:14:46  
Phoenix.Jovant said:
were do i put "said" code? im assuming u mean the 20 digit code because thats the FFXIV beta code.. the registering code for XIII is 15 numbers and just gave me 50 points to gearing my Avater on the website >.>; so which, and how to u imput this code? more importantly how do they even know who u will be when u do pick up a copy of 14 when it comes out... how is teh item going to be sent this way ? >.>; im confused.

just explain to me which code to use and where to put it for this "Item". a link would be nice.
Registering the game on tjhe Square enix member site will net you the code.

I dont care about the inGame Item- I just would like to love to participiate in the Beta, I allready participiated in some Betas and i love to give Input to a game.And Talk about Balance and issues on the Beta site Forums. ts just a shame you cant register for the PS3 Beta without the promocode- And im not willing to Buy a game ill never play ,only to participiate in a Beta . I mean i test the game for free i report bugs and glitches, and invest time and effort into it. I dont see why i will have to pay for it . But thats how it works today i guess.At least on cosoles. I have to say {No Thanks}
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-03-12 23:36:19  
Gilgamesh.Cyrianne said:
I have a the code from my Japanese copy of FFXIII but the SE site syas the code is not valid.

this happened to me also when i tried to copy and paste the code i was givin in the beta application for ps3. you have to take out the spaces inbetween the code numbers for it to work (aka dont copy and paste the entire thing)

also..jovant...just stop now bro...before the tr0llz c0Me gItZ yo0h.

kk :D

also #2, any1 know when they will be sending emails back for ps3 beta? :|
 Ramuh.Kalyna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-12 23:40:03  
prolly 2-3 months from now

also you guys gotta remember: it's a CHANCE to be chosen, not a for sure be chosen. if loads of people apply, and many don't make it w/ the code, it'll just be a waste of an in-game item if you plan on playing ff14.

basically: you're losing something you keep for years for a silly beta that takes 2-3 months
 Titan.Guenhwyvar
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Guenhwyvar 2010-03-13 00:14:34  
Phoenix.Jovant said:
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:
I have hope someone is nice enough to give me one for free.Someone who has no need for it anyway. Also the code is no guaranty to participiate in the beta.
yep that is ture but it is a garanty that your perentage to getting accpeted will sky rocket just off 2 reason 1) the PC users of beta were already choosen so no compition there and 2) people like you (not coming at you in a bad way) that wont/cant buy the game and are not able to get the Promo code lol

Actually if you read the print when signing onto beta testing for any system it tells you that testers will be picked continously to test out the servers with larger player bases.

And for god's sake, use a spell checker!

Guarantee*

It also tells you that if you are even picked for the beta, to keep your 20 char. promo code for the release date, so you can get your free item. Its not one or the other.. its both. You get the item "Guaranteed" and it has a chance to get into beta. The 16 char code you get with the game is just so you can register 13 to your Square enix profile, after which they supply you with the 20 code for the beta/item. If you use the code and sell the game the new user wont be able to use the code again once entered.

Knowing SE, this item wont be much to write home about. They wont want to make the game unbalanced right off the start.

Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-03-13 00:23:20  
Titan.Guenhwyvar said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:

Actually if you read the print when signing onto beta testing for any system it tells you that testers will be picked continously to test out the servers with larger player bases.

And for god's sake, use a spell checker!

Guarantee*

It also tells you that if you are even picked for the beta, to keep your 20 char. promo code for the release date, so you can get your free item. Its not one or the other.. its both. You get the item "Guaranteed" and it has a chance to get into beta. The 16 char code you get with the game is just so you can register 13 to your Square enix profile, after which they supply you with the 20 code for the beta/item. If you use the code and sell the game the new user wont be able to use the code again once entered.

Knowing SE, this item wont be much to write home about. They wont want to make the game unbalanced right off the start.

this ^

also, it took less than 30days from the beta signups released on pc --> accepted email for pc beta. so im pretty sure we will see some kind of conformation if accepted in ps3 beta in 2-3 weeks, not 2-3 months. >o
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-13 02:39:28  
LOL i really did just toss a # out there, funny thing is i do work at gamestop too XD

So yeah , 1 mil.