Useless GM's

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Useless GM's
Useless GM's
By Lordjecht90 2010-03-24 17:21:09  
Running 2 systems does not instantly make the ToS not apply to you. And I am not "QQ" ing, I am just pointing out the most obvious issue with this. Go hope on your 58 Smn and burn some more. If your every lucky enough to get a party at least you will know how to AF. Props on being another douche on ffxiah!!
[+]
 Ifrit.Duanyu
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 17:22:56  
recently a lot of the smn burns save all the craft items from the burn and trade it to ppl farming, kinda cool actually. Nice to see people actually helping each other.
[+]
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-24 17:26:43  
It sounds to me like you are just a sore loser without friends to invite you into the burns.

This method of lvling is a very efficient way to lvl jobs that you don't normally care to lvl, or already know how to play.

Honestly, I have seen more idiots come out of normal exp parties than SMN burns.
I do not believe that the method used to achieve lvl 75+ is what determines the quality and capability of a player to utilize their job.

If you want to be good at a job, you will research it and think about what you plan on doing with said job.
[+]
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2010-03-24 17:30:50  
Lakshmi.Eron said:
Just because they aren't in pt with them does not mean they aren't a part of that collective group of people.For all you know they could be running 2 systems and its the same person. Go QQ somewhere else and leave your butthurtness there.

Lamest justification I have ever heard.
[+]
 Asura.Lordjecht
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Lordjecht 2010-03-24 17:31:09  
"It sounds to me like you are just a sore loser without friends to invite you into the burns."

The burns are actually the sole reason I refuse to level my Smn. And I have actually talked to a 74 smn on my server. Astal burned from 12-74. skills were capped to level 14, asked him a few questions about some of his avatars abilities and he could not answer anything. And saying burns are the only way they can level is absolute bull Sh*t. Any smn can solo, any smn can make a party. They are just lazy and choose the easy way of leveling.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xandor
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-03-24 17:32:47  
Seraph.Greyfin said:
It sounds to me like you are just a sore loser without friends to invite you into the burns.

This method of lvling is a very efficient way to lvl jobs that you don't normally care to lvl, or already know how to play.

Honestly, I have seen more idiots come out of normal exp parties than SMN burns.
I do not believe that the method used to achieve lvl 75 is what determines the quality and capability of a player to utilize their job.

If you want to be good at a job, you will research it and think about what you plan on doing with said job.

It's more efficient to just go and buy a char with the 75 jobs you want. It also take about the same amount of effort, game-wise, nothing.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 17:40:10  
Seraph.Greyfin said:

I do not believe that the method used to achieve lvl 75 is what determines the quality and capability of a player to utilize their job.

Why would u level jobs that you dont care to level?
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 17:41:46  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Seraph.Greyfin said:

Maat's cap
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 17:49:48  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Seraph.Greyfin said:

Maat's cap

Knew someone would say that...

But anyways that piece doesn't mean anything if you smn burned your jobs to 66~75
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 17:59:51  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Seraph.Greyfin said:

Maat's cap

But anyways that piece doesn't mean anything if you smn burned your jobs to 66~75

sure it does maat is a lot easier to beat at 75 than 66
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 18:03:23  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Seraph.Greyfin said:

Maat's cap

sure it does maat is a lot easier to beat at 75 than 66

nothing to do with anything

maat's cap is supposed to be for people who did he work to get jobs to 66~75, i mean i know someone who got all jobs there the old fashion way... they never bitched
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 18:22:35  
okay lets look back at your first question:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
for maat's cap

and then you change the subject to only jobs being burned from 66-75:

Gilgamesh.Andras said:

What????

and finally:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

maat's cap is supposed to be for people who did he work to get jobs to 66~75, i mean i know someone who got all jobs there the old fashion way... they never bitched
you can fight maat at 66 so its the people who took the job from 1-66, either your not making sense or your intellect is way above mine.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-24 18:35:03  
I've got a smn friend who levels it legitimately. He gets a few pt invites and actually makes parties.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-03-24 18:41:23  
Asura.Lordjecht said:
Any smn can solo, any smn can make a party. They are just lazy and choose the easy way of leveling.

Amen to this lol ; ;. I levelled my SMN the hard way, soloed most of it (was actually a pretty rewarding experience!) And now I make a point of turning down SMN burns haha. I couldn't care less if it's an 'easy' 30k exp, it's a lot more fun to get out and solo it or heck, even campaign a tad (healing ruby II spam does grow on you a little lol).
I know some people will read this and think "Another butthurt person who is jealous of SMN burns" But it's not the case at all... I have the option to participate if I wanted to... but I don't. To me it's abut as rewarding as throwing on a bunch of Action replay codes on a new game you bought without getting through it under your own steam. Sure it's an accomplishment, but it feels kinda empty if that makes sense?
 Lakshmi.Eron
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eron
By Lakshmi.Eron 2010-03-24 18:47:36  
Keep the flames coming. This all makes me laugh. :)
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-03-24 18:50:56  
Eron j00 r stupid!

Hope that gave you a good chuckle.
 Lakshmi.Eron
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eron
By Lakshmi.Eron 2010-03-24 18:52:18  
it did thanks lol. Nonsensical ramblings are what make forum readings good sometimes >_>
 Siren.Buddah
サーバ: Siren
user: Buddah278
By Siren.Buddah 2010-03-24 19:07:14  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
Re-edit. Okay. Windy owned Bastok OP, so I went to K-Tunnel and saw a smn burn, so I got bored and killed like 2 or 3 their mob, and was like OH i can farm here. So I went to bastok forgot package, so I went back and got it, and they smn burn again, So before i did anything, I asked GM 1, about it, and he says I can go attack it as long its not claimed. UNCLAIMED MOBS CAN BE ATTACKED BY WHO EVER...

It wouldve been legit if you honestly went down there for farming and was killing mobs of some particular use. But before the final edit, you, yourself admitted it was w/ bad intensions "oh i noticed they were smn burning, so i went to claim their mobs and f' it up for them". Got bitched at by a GM, then went back for more?
Yeah you fail

Personally, w/ a smn burn pt going on in a farming hotspot, you have the right to. But you werent there for farming. from what was said before your edit, you were supposed to be passing through only and then supposedly changed your mind? nonsense. You can lie to yourself all you want, but the GM can see the actions you took that day. Regardless if the ppl burning lied about you "trying to kill them", thats not why the GM took action.

~Cheers
 Hades.Allegro
サーバ: Hades
user: Allegro
By Hades.Allegro 2010-03-24 19:11:03  
You are an idiot OP
[+]
 Bahamut.Angelos
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2010-03-24 19:13:59  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
Re-edit. Okay. Windy owned Bastok OP, so I went to K-Tunnel and saw a smn burn, so I got bored and killed like 2 or 3 their mob, and was like OH i can farm here. So I went to bastok forgot package, so I went back and got it, and they smn burn again, So before i did anything, I asked GM 1, about it, and he says I can go attack it as long its not claimed. UNCLAIMED MOBS CAN BE ATTACKED BY WHO EVER. So i was like okay cool. So I went and attack and got poofed to a GM Jail. Which was kind of cool. Then GM 2, is telling me how Im stealing their mobs, yet Im basically farming, and there is all the mobs in the dam caves unclaimed at one spot. So GM was like blah blah this and that, and let me go. So I went back to cave like 1hr later after fishing for fun, and then they brning again, so i went there, and they are saying what im doing here, and they going report gm again, but this time saying i threated to kill them? Lol Excellence LS = Weak = Piker crying

Who farms in K.tunnle? Quit the game now dude before the lvl cap goes up. Your gonna get lost...
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 19:24:11  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
for maat's cap

Gilgamesh.Andras said:

What????

and finally:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

you can fight maat at 66 so its the people who took the job from 1-66, either your not making sense or your intellect is way above mine.

SMN Burning jobs from 66~75 is maats cap....

Maat's cap is a piece people might brag about if they have it... even if gotten thru those stupid burns

And u dont need to smn burn all jobs to 66 to fight maat u can get them to 66 a legitimate way
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 19:28:47  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
for maat's cap

Gilgamesh.Andras said:

What????

and finally:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

Maat's cap is a piece people might brag about if they have it... even if gotten thru those stupid burns

And u dont need to smn burn all jobs to 66 to fight maat u can get them to 66 a legitimate way

What??? please dont post if you dont know what you are talking about. Do you even know how to get a maat's cap?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 19:30:21  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
for maat's cap

Gilgamesh.Andras said:

What????

and finally:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

What??? please dont post if you dont know what you are talking about. Do you even know how to get a maat's cap?

get all pretoau jobs to 66+ and beat maat using a testimony of that job...

why the *** else would u get like every job to 66~75?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-24 19:31:21  
Bahamut.Angelos said:

Who farms in K.tunnle? Quit the game now dude before the lvl cap goes up. Your gonna get lost...
Bahamut.Angelos said:

Who farms in K.tunnle? Quit the game now dude before the lvl cap goes up.
Bahamut.Angelos said:

Who farms in K.tunnle?
Bahamut.Angelos said:

K.tunnle?
Bahamut.Angelos said:

tunnle
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 19:35:48  
if u cant analyze a *** sentence and get the gist of what im saying please dont post a reply

its not that *** hard to get 66~75 = people trying to fight maat on all pretoau jobs yo
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 19:43:44  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

get all pretoau jobs to 66 and beat maat using a testimony of that job...

geez take it easy there killer no need to rage on the internet.

You asked why do people smn burn their jobs;
mostly for maat's cap

You stated it doesnt mean anything if it was acquired through smn burning;
I suppose the +7 to all stats doesnt mean anything

You then stated that maat's cap is for people who work hard to get to at least 66;
Well i suppose if this was wonderworld and everyone one got along it would apply, but its not everyone wants instant gratification. I do agree with you that the people who legitimately leveled their jobs to 66 and acquired a maat's cap, turn around a see someone get it in a couple of weeks, feel a little resentment. ***happens, get over it
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 19:46:41  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

get all pretoau jobs to 66 and beat maat using a testimony of that job...

geez take it easy there killer no need to rage on the internet.

You asked why do people smn burn their jobs;
mostly for maat's cap

You stated it doesnt mean anything if it was acquired through smn burning;
I suppose the 7 to all stats doesnt mean anything

You then stated that maat's cap is for people who work hard to get to at least 66;
Well i suppose if this was wonderworld and everyone one got along it would apply, but its not everyone wants instant gratification. I do agree with you that the people who legitimately leveled their jobs to 66 and acquired a maat's cap, turn around a see someone get it in a couple of weeks, feel a little resentment. ***happens, get over it

im just in a bad mood since i didnt get a khroma on that ISNM <.<

Edit: And im wondering how 66~75 doesnt mean maats cap... 66~75 are those levels lol
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 19:52:29  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

Edit: And im wondering how 66~75 doesnt mean maats cap... 66~75 are those levels lol

I never said a job 66-75 wouldn't count towards maat's cap, I said the requirement for maat's cap is a job at 66. Which you obviously understand I just couldn't decipher from your posts.

And I feel your pain on the ISNM, assuming the Shadows of the Mind? I hate the drop rates as well.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-24 20:10:02  
Soooooooooooooo much butthurt here. Let people play the way they do and leave it at that. Unless they're alienating you with their suckiness, leave em be.

lol @ rate down, read first sentence plz~
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-24 20:44:33  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

I never said a job 66-75 wouldn't count towards maat's cap, I said the requirement for maat's cap is a job at 66. Which you obviously understand I just couldn't decipher from your posts.

And I feel your pain on the ISNM, assuming the Shadows of the Mind? I hate the drop rates as well.

yea shadows of the mind, i even died... twice? i think lol