Merge Lag On FFXIAH?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Merge Lag on FFXIAH?
Merge Lag on FFXIAH?
 Fairy.Miaa
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: nomad2637
By Fairy.Miaa 2010-03-24 02:56:32  
Was just wondering why the items I bought and sold aren't showing up on FFXIAH as well as my new character name and such. Others' items bought and sold after mine are being shown.

Went from Fairy to Sylph if that matters at all.

Edit: Also cannot verify my new character. (Says it doesn't exist in database)

I was called Casper on my vacation to Mexico but this ghost thing is a li'l much xD.
 Remora.Dubont
サーバ: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-03-24 02:59:59  
the same is happening to me. Dubont on Levi apparently doesn't exist ; ;
 Seraph.Aena
サーバ: Seraph
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2010-03-24 03:34:48  
I've only had some of the things I've bought and sold appear, and then they stopped. I tried to verify my character with an ice crystal several hours ago when I thought it was working, but basically same issue here. Some other characters selling the same items seem to be appearing in the transactions. I'm confuuused.
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-03-24 03:46:40  
They mentioned that they are basically 'turning off' the AH aspect of FFXIAH while the mergers where happening.

They will turn it all back on once they get it all working.
 Fairy.Miaa
サーバ: Fairy
user: nomad2637
By Fairy.Miaa 2010-03-24 03:50:05  
Ah, I must have missed that post. So all that really is working is the forum and any things you had to play with (gear sets, merits etc.) on a linked account that you linked before the 22nd then I take it, yes?

EDIT: AH part is working now apparently, but still can't find my character in search, see my character's transactions on an item's page or verify my character due to "Error: Could not find that character. Make sure you chose the correct server and character name. It is required that your character make at least one transaction at the Jueno/Whitegate AH to be added to our database."
By seaxneat 2010-03-24 05:38:24  
Same here!
I moved from Garuda to Lakshmi (over a day now), made several AH transactions but my character is still inexistent :(

Hopefully they'll resolve it soon and that it won't become permanently broken as ffxi-atlas...