Bismarck.Dracondria said:
M.sks.Giantess

lol <3 the names they come up with
 Lakshmi.Holman
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-03-25 10:16:50  
Galan is one of the largest pedo's on Lakshmi.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-25 10:17:21  
everyone who frequents those rooms is a pedo in their own right
 Ifrit.Phlow
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2010-03-25 10:52:27  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Pedo's prey on women, so really not much of a derail, just a subtopic.

A) No, pedo's don't prey on women.
B) Because females are the only targets. AMIRIT?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-25 11:03:45  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Pedo's prey on women, so really not much of a derail, just a subtopic.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-03-25 11:14:44  
As a police captain told me your body gets old, but you're still attracted to younger women. Now below 18 is bad, but when its grass of the field everyone comes to play ball. This is an example of no penis control.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-03-25 11:24:29  
Quote:
I remember seeing a thread here before that if a women hit you it was acceptable to hit her back, and that is a mindset that really grates on me.

(I was surprised at how many people agreed and said it was acceptable!)

Why should this be surprising? Just because someone is female doesn't mean you can't stand up for yourself. You could easily argue that from the moment she hits you she is no longer a woman.

Say you're waiting in a long line for something and a woman cuts in front of you. You tell her to go to the back of the line and she decks you. LOL what now? Are you going to be a pussy and just take it, holding onto your silly ideal of 'I can't hit her back because she's a woman' or are you going to stand up for yourself?

Now if you were in a different situation and you grabbed her ***, and/or made some perverted comment and she smacks you then it's totally different since you deserved it. If you hit her back, you're just a lowlife scumbag.

but am I the only one who thinks the pedo topic seems a bit hypocritical. Judging from some of the other posts on the board most people think being a pedo is ok.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-03-25 11:32:03  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Quote:
Say you're waiting in a long line for something and a woman cuts in front of you. You tell her to go to the back of the line and she decks you. LOL what now? Are you going to be a pussy and just take it, holding onto your silly ideal of 'I can't hit her back because she's a woman' or are you going to stand up for yourself?

Where do you live where this could happen?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 11:32:06  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Quote:
I remember seeing a thread here before that if a women hit you it was acceptable to hit her back, and that is a mindset that really grates on me. (I was surprised at how many people agreed and said it was acceptable!)
Why should this be surprising? Just because someone is female doesn't mean you can't stand up for yourself. You could easily argue that from the moment she hits you she is no longer a woman. Say you're waiting in a long line for something and a woman cuts in front of you. You tell her to go to the back of the line and she decks you. LOL what now? Are you going to be a pussy and just take it, holding onto your silly ideal of 'I can't hit her back because she's a woman' or are you going to stand up for yourself? Now if you were in a different situation and you grabbed her ***, and/or made some perverted comment and she smacks you then it's totally different since you deserved it. If you hit her back, you're just a lowlife scumbag. but am I the only one who thinks the pedo topic seems a bit hypocritical. Judging from some of the other posts on the board most people think being a pedo is ok.

I won't hit a woman unless she hits me first. But once she does, it's on like Donkey Kong. I'll usually make her make me a sammich, too.