Blu Question

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » blu question
blu question
By daddyrabbit4444 2010-04-06 18:44:48  
does sword base dmg effect pysical spell dmg? in other words could a sword with 1 dmg do same as sword with 40 dmg on say disservment?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-06 18:48:23  
Yes. Base dmg for spells uses blu skill instead of weapon. Read this for all the info you need on blu dmg pretty much

Diabolos.Torazalinto
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Torazalinto 2010-04-06 18:52:18  
Seeing as Dasva didn't exactly read what you asked I'll answer. NO a swords base damage does not effect the damage of a spell. The things that effect it are STR, modifiers for that specific spell, and Blue Magic skill (in tiers).
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-06 18:56:07  
Actually I read it. But since the 2 questions were effectively the same thing except turned around I just answered the 2nd and linked the whole thing on calculating dmg.

Str works exactly like it would on melee. And mods work exactly like they would on a ws except they are doubled during CA.

Blu skill takes the place of weapon dmg rating like I said. Though spells tend to have caps on that
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-04-06 18:56:35  
Diabolos.Torazalinto said:
Seeing as Dasva didn't exactly read what you asked I'll answer. NO a swords base damage does not effect the damage of a spell. The things that effect it are STR, modifiers for that specific spell, and Blue Magic skill (in tiers).

dasva answered one of his questions correctly, which also answered his other question in a round about way.
 Diabolos.Torazalinto
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Torazalinto 2010-04-07 06:53:40  
Upon rereading his post yes he did answer his second question. But it would have been wiser not to open up with the word "Yes."
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 07:20:31  
The bigger question here is who really gives a *** ^^
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 07:21:33  
Odin.Kalico said:

Try to be less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I know it's a challenge... but please.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 07:27:37  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:

get the *** up out of here you troll don't get mad at me because your father used to butt rape you when you were small ^^
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 07:35:18  
Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:

get the *** up out of here you troll don't get mad at me because your father used to butt rape you when you were small ^^

CHALLENGE DENIED
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-04-07 07:58:55  
Yes, because coming into a thread and saying "who really gives a ***" is SO much more productive. Especially since, as a blu yourself, I would imagine you care? Then again, considering the stupid ***I've seen you wear on your blu, perhaps you don't.

PS. Flionheart wins 7 internets for that first response. 4 more for the second.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 08:05:59  
Odin.Blazza said:
Yes, because coming into a thread and saying "who really gives a ***" is SO much more productive. Especially since, as a blu yourself, I would imagine you care? Then again, considering the stupid ***I've seen you wear on your blu, perhaps you don't.

When i said who gives a *** i was referring to the poster above who was being petty saying "not to open up with the word yes" not the op's question. So Bla as usual your wrong so once again i ask please get off my ***.

Edit: lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 08:07:00  
Odin.Kalico said:
Odin.Blazza said:

When i said who gives a *** i was referring to the poster above who was being petty saying "not to open up with the word yes" not the op's question. So Bla as usual your wrong so once again i ask please get on my ***.

HERP DERP HOW I QUOTE?!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-04-07 08:20:43  
I assure you, there's not many places on this earth I'd less like to be than on your ***. And now that I understand the intent of your original statement, it makes more sense. The fact remains though, that you're a douche. I also wasn't technically wrong about anything either, so w/e.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 08:28:46  
Odin.Blazza said:
I assure you, there's not many places on this earth I'd less like to be than on your ***. And now that I understand the intent of your original statement, it makes more sense. The fact remains though, that you're a douche. I also wasn't technically wrong about anything either, so w/e.

lol you just caught me when i'm bored you know i usually don't even respond to your stupidity. you know the saying though "opinions are like *** everybody has one"

8D
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 08:30:12  
I feel sorry for anyone who shares a party with Kalico.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 08:37:34  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

" I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER" LOL ^^

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 08:39:37  
Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

" I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER" LOL ^^

Me too, she works hard.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-04-07 09:01:29  
He has a bucket though, I bet that stinks...

Anyway, anyone else find it really amusing that Kalico thinks I'm the stupid one here? It's like, hours of fun :D
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 09:17:23  
Odin.Blazza said:

Anyway, anyone else find it really amusing that Kalico thinks I'm the stupid one here? It's like, hours of fun :D

bla is the guy in the blu no pun intended ^^
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 09:20:55  
Odin.Kalico said:
Odin.Blazza said:

bla is the guy in the blu no pun intended ^^

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE video from a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE person.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 09:27:15  

Flionheart
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-07 09:43:37  
Odin.Blazza said:

Blah, I didn't even get to post before the de-railment. We have some angry proud BLUs on FFXIAH eh?

Edit: That wasn't directed at you Blazz, I just agree with your quote.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-07 09:45:14  
Odin.Kalico said:

Flionheart

Yes, because all of my posts have been about black people drinking energy drinks and stealing things.

Also, if you're not black then just wow.
 Odin.Karusan
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2010-04-07 10:01:07  
Don't be mean to Kalico. Kalico puts a lot of time and effort into his jobs. Just like how he has BLM leveled for a sub.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-07 10:05:19  
Odin.Karusan said:
Don't be mean to Kalico. Kalico puts a lot of time and effort into his jobs. Just like how he has BLM and RNG leveled for a sub.

Fixed because it's fun to troll
 Odin.Karusan
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2010-04-07 10:11:09  
You know it :D
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-07 10:30:21  
Lol'd. Anyways OP you got kinda pushed by the angry blus of ffxiah, so back on topic. If your pre 75 you'll definately find looking into ifrits blade a worthy investment of time. Str + makes it a great offhand even at 75 before you have acess to something better. Sword base damage won't affect magic damage but it is almost always better to put a higher damage sword in main slot if you have one.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-07 11:42:32  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Flionheart
Yes, because all of my posts have been about black people drinking energy drinks and stealing things. Also, if you're not black then just wow.

Um..yes i'm a man of color but what does that have to me posting 2 vids depicting you and blaz as crack heads, Because the actors are black? lol My point is you guys are crack heads thats all. The vids are from a movie and the Dave chapell show which i watch all the time...

Sylph.Sindri said:
Odin.Karusan said:
Don't be mean to Kalico. Kalico puts a lot of time and effort into his jobs. Just like how he has BLM and RNG leveled for a sub.
Fixed because it's fun to troll

And to my other 2 groupies:
What does having blm and rng 0 have to do with anything lol I just haven't got around to lving them yet. Are you trying to say /rng is a must if you have cor 75 for /blm if you have rdm 75 if it is then your a tard I have a bunch of subs to compensate, and yes i have intentions of buring all my subs to 49 if i'm given the opp