日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » No FFXI this month
No FFXI this month
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-04-07 02:13:49  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
this is the general section. Go post in your server forums thank you.

Oh, and call a GM on me. . .
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-07 02:14:48  
Remora.Psychoticenigma said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

{Hate} {Please} Take it to someone who {care}s

>.> u dont read many forums do u?
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-04-07 02:21:08  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Nope, not really.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-07 02:21:28  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Nope, not really.

k nvm u wouldnt get it
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-07 02:27:27  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV. It's like a MMO without the ***!... except there are *** NPCs. But you can kill them!

this!!

they need to make a new one ; ; i loved morrowind and oblivion
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-04-07 02:32:54  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV. It's like a MMO without the ***!... except there are *** NPCs. But you can kill them!

this!!

They did make a new one, they called it Fallout 3. XD
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-04-07 02:47:00  
any suggestions for F2P mmo's for a little while (atleast until my problem is solved) I've tried second life, Perfect world, S.U.N. GunZ, 2Moons.
Rose Online (Remember to get the third party client), Neosteam, or Fantasy Earth Zero.
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-04-07 02:57:36  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
any suggestions for F2P mmo's for a little while (atleast until my problem is solved) I've tried second life, Perfect world, S.U.N. GunZ, 2Moons.
Rose Online (Remember to get the third party client), Neosteam, or Fantasy Earth Zero.

Thank you all for your suggestions so far I haven't found anything interesting ;| I'm about to check out Neostream, FEZ, and runes of magic
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-07 10:54:17  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

this!!

They did make a new one, they called it Fallout 3. XD

:o was it good?
 Cerberus.Rictor
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Spoon
By Cerberus.Rictor 2010-04-07 11:26:44  
Robot *** Unicorn Attack...I'm going to go play now
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-07 11:35:51  
I was away from FFXI for a month and found it REALLY hard to play any other MMO. I kept thinking I could change jobs, get stuff from my MH or hit tab trying to auto-translate.

If you like turned based MMOs then Atlantica Online isn't too bad. You can play upto about lvl 65 before the game mechanics pretty much force you to buy stuff from their item mall.
 Carbuncle.Rxdriver
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: RXdriv3r
By Carbuncle.Rxdriver 2010-04-07 12:23:54  
Kujata.Akeda said:
I was away from FFXI for a month and found it REALLY hard to play any other MMO. I kept thinking I could change jobs, get stuff from my MH or hit tab trying to auto-translate.

I've been away from FFXI for almost two months now (yea i know /wrists D: lol). I haven't really bothered with any other MMO just because I know it wont be like FFXI, plus for me not playing is harder because of the ingame friends rather then not being able to play the game. I tried that Runes of Magic game and it wasn't that fun to me so I just went back and deleted it. I've been entertained by FFXIII since I havent been on XI, its fun but still doesnt compare since its not XI xD

Aside from games though I find I have more time to do ***lol and yea going outside is always fun for different reasons. I went to the beach, and for me to live in Puerto Rico and not go to a beach in over 2 yrs is kind of sad in my opinion lol

edit: juss checked my transaction history lol, last day I played was the 2nd of March. ;_; I bought those nin tools for sky and I didnt get to go what a waste of gilz ;_;
 Remora.Faythe
user: FayFay
By Remora.Faythe 2010-04-07 14:51:04  
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Wrong thread! Go post in your own server forums! ... I mean... Uh...
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-04-07 15:36:03  
Carbuncle.Rxdriver said:
Kujata.Akeda said:

I've been away from FFXI for almost two months now (yea i know /wrists D: lol). I haven't really bothered with any other MMO just because I know it wont be like FFXI, plus for me not playing is harder because of the ingame friends rather then not being able to play the game. I tried that Runes of Magic game and it wasn't that fun to me so I just went back and deleted it. I've been entertained by FFXIII since I havent been on XI, its fun but still doesnt compare since its not XI xD

Aside from games though I find I have more time to do ***lol and yea going outside is always fun for different reasons. I went to the beach, and for me to live in Puerto Rico and not go to a beach in over 2 yrs is kind of sad in my opinion lol

edit: juss checked my transaction history lol, last day I played was the 2nd of March. ;_; I bought those nin tools for sky and I didnt get to go what a waste of gilz ;_;

Well, my last transaction was 6 days ago (yah, I've been counting them) and it was selling useless gear sitting in my mh, I'm going to try to jump around on MMO's for a little while, try to get my ps3 back from my dad, etc