2 Characters, One Content ID.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » 2 characters, one content ID.
2 characters, one content ID.
 Ragnarok.Myrla
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: tarucat
By Ragnarok.Myrla 2008-12-05 23:01:29  
Both of my main characters are on the same content ID; however, when I link one (Elph), Myrla's account becomes unlinked.

Any way for this to be fixed, or no?
 Kujata.Jennypoo
サーバ: Kujata
user: xial
By Kujata.Jennypoo 2008-12-06 02:07:55  
if you mean play on both characters at the same time from one ID, no that is not possible
 Asura.Shamaya
サーバ: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2008-12-06 04:15:57  
Yeah, unfortunately unlike the epic video I'm sure we've all seen, this cup can't be shared. I'm assuming if you go and purchase another content ID, you should be good to go. It'll only cost you $1 more per month anyway.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2008-12-06 06:28:00  
Actually while Shamaya has good point about that cup thingy LULZ i puked when i watched that. This person is actually refering to their account on HERE. hence his/her reference to link and unlink.. and to answer their question, IDK.
 Ragnarok.Myrla
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: tarucat
By Ragnarok.Myrla 2008-12-06 13:38:25  
Thanks, Kaioshin. And I know; I've had my account for over 4 years now and both characters for over two. Thanks for the derail, can anyone actually answer my question?

edit: i realize i phrased it a bit differently. Both my characters are on the same content ID via POL, and I have 12 characters split between two IDs overall on my same POL account. I can't seem to have both Elph and Myrla's information on here at the same time.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-07 01:28:40  
You should be able to do that. You will need two accounts on here though. Unless this account separates characters by POL accounts and not separate character's, then I don't see why you can't have 2 separate FFXIAH accounts.
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-12-07 03:38:33  
I'm not sure what you are trying to do exactly?

Are you trying to have both your characters linked to the same log in account you have to ffxiah? If so it shouldn't be that hard to correct that.
 Unicorn.Claquesous
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Claquesous 2008-12-15 10:47:53  
I had no trouble linking all my characters in the same ffxiah account. The POL account your accounts are on is irrelevant. You can even link all your friends into your ffxiah.com account if you can fool them into buying crystals for strange amounts.

Even though I could do it, doesn't mean a new bug wasn't introduced. Can you give any more details on any error messages you may be seeing?