Yet Another Player Warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Yet another player warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)
Yet another player warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)
By Artemicion 2010-04-08 17:02:37  
People suck, and life goes on. /shrug
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-08 17:02:58  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
I find this to be nothing more than a flame fest invitation.

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 17:03:28  
lol I've said what i wanted to in the OP, I agree and can see where most people think it's incessant whining but it just seems to me anytime there's a player warning about ANYTHING people feel the need to post:

"riviting tale chap"

or

"nobody cares"

ect ect ect.

I tried to preemptive some of it but alas trolls will troll and haters gonna hate (lol).

I'm bowed out and you all can enjoy flaming back and forth and trolling all you desire ^_^/ I'll be in other threads where mostly intelligent people reside.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 17:03:44  
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
 Diabolos.Renavi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-04-08 17:04:28  
Odin.Kalico said:
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol

Says the guy who spends his free time on a forum trolling other people...
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-08 17:04:48  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
>.>

I like my current nickname better, thank you very much.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 17:05:54  
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
>.>

D: that hurts my heart

WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!
 Caitsith.Surreal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 17:07:58  
Siren.Zannon said:
Odin.Kalico said:
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol

Clinpachi's vid

Troll much?

Telling someone to shoot themself is a little much imo.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-08 17:08:04  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
>.>

WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!
Hell?

Or maybe France?

Same thing.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly 2010-04-08 17:09:54  
Profile says your BRD is 74. Maybe you should use the experience point mode function every once in a while. Just sayin'
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-08 17:10:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol Clinpachi's vid
You're whining about others whining on a forum. Yet you tell him to go outside. Shut the *** up Kalico. Go smn burn some more.
Diabolos.Renavi said:
Odin.Kalico said:

Actually turd's I'm at work bored passing time and getting paid. So a life yes i do have 1... and I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49 .. you talk like i'm suppose to be ashamed i want to burn my subs or something..
go eat a ***sandwich with the corn.. you know the ones you love so much 8D
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Vitaru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Vite
By Quetzalcoatl.Vitaru 2010-04-08 17:12:42  
I wish i was that jp rdm that didn't understand anything
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-08 17:13:22  
Odin.Kalico said:
Actually turd I'm at work bored passing time and getting paid. So a life yes i do have 1... and I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49 .. you talk like i'm suppose to be ashamed i want to burn my subs or something..
Actually, I wonder why you enjoy this game, or for what purpose.

If you SMN burn your ***to 75, whats the point in playing anyway? Leveling a job to 75 is more than half the fun.

Unless you plan on using those jobs to make you gil so you can sell them to RMT ***, there really isn't any good point in SMN burn.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
サーバ: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-04-08 17:14:58  
Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly said:
Profile says your BRD is 74. Maybe you should use the experience point mode function every once in a while. Just sayin'

Might be wrong but I think he was lvling it. So he just got 74 from 73 not a delvl.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 17:18:47  
Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol Clinpachi's vid
You're whining about others whining on a forum. Yet you tell him to go outside. Shut the *** up Kalico. Go smn burn some more.
Diabolos.Renavi said:
Odin.Kalico said:

Actually turd's I'm at work bored passing time and getting paid. So a life yes i do have 1... and I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49 .. you talk like i'm suppose to be ashamed i want to burn my subs or something..

/facepalm
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 17:21:37  
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
>.>

WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!
Hell?

Or maybe France?

Same thing.

this took way longer than it should of...
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-08 17:21:58  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Actually turd I'm at work bored passing time and getting paid. So a life yes i do have 1... and I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49 .. you talk like i'm suppose to be ashamed i want to burn my subs or something.. go eat a ***sandwich with the corn.. you know the ones you love so much 8D
Actually, I wonder why you enjoy this game, or for what purpose. If you SMN burn your ***to 75, whats the point in playing anyway? Leveling a job to 75 is more than half the fun. Unless you plan on using those jobs to make you gil so you can sell them to RMT ***, there really isn't any good point in SMN burn.

Who said anything about burning to 75 do you read? I xp my 4 lv 75 jobs from 1-75. For the 100th time I'll say it again I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49.
Also you say "Leveling a job to 75 is more than half the fun" lol to you maybe me I enjoy the EG, missions, qsts, story..... I didn't get the game to do xp prtys for ever lol
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-08 17:22:55  
Odin.Kalico said:

Did you eat paint chips as a child? Did your mother drop you down the stairs as an infant? Did daddy not hug you much during your childhood?
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 17:23:03  
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Actually turd I'm at work bored passing time and getting paid. So a life yes i do have 1... and I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49 .. you talk like i'm suppose to be ashamed i want to burn my subs or something.. go eat a ***sandwich with the corn.. you know the ones you love so much 8D
Actually, I wonder why you enjoy this game, or for what purpose. If you SMN burn your ***to 75, whats the point in playing anyway? Leveling a job to 75 is more than half the fun. Unless you plan on using those jobs to make you gil so you can sell them to RMT ***, there really isn't any good point in SMN burn.

Who said anything about burning to 75 do you read? I xp my 4 lv 75 jobs from 1-75. For the 100th time I'll say it again I wish i could find some 1 to smn burn my subs to 49.
Also you say "Leveling a job to 75 is more than half the fun" lol to you maybe me I enjoy the EG, missions, qsts, story..... I didn't get the game to do xp prtys for ever lol

I admit I'm a exp party ***..
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 17:23:40  
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Odin.Kalico said:

Did you eat paint chips as a child? Did your mother drop you down the stairs as an infant? Did daddy not hug you much during your childhood?

D, all of the above.
 Caitsith.Unafae
user: Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2010-04-08 17:27:30  
Hades.Hatekhaos said:
why do people continue to talk ***about stuff they have no idea about.. dont u know by now it just gets u on this forum to get flamed.

lmao I have so stolen this :D
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 17:37:23  
Caitsith.Unafae said:
Hades.Hatekhaos said:
why do people continue to talk ***about stuff they have no idea about.. dont u know by now it just gets u on this forum to get flamed.

lmao I have so stolen this :D

I SEE YOU UNA :O
 Lakshmi.Seoha
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2010-04-08 19:22:29  
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

Hi Kevkev!
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Korpg said:

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
WTF is KevKev?

My nickname for you
Why Kevkev? =(
You sound like me... out of the blue I nicknamed my friend Fonfon. She still doesn't know why~
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-08 20:20:41  
My friends in high school called me "Veggie" for absolutely no reason at all when they first met me in anime club.

And then someone added "muffin" to it, so I became "Veggie-muffin."

-_-;
 Siren.Taylanichi
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Taylanichi 2010-04-09 09:57:53  
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly said:

Might be wrong but I think he was lvling it. So he just got 74 from 73 not a delvl.

It is wrong actually, he WAS leveling it NOT deleveling. He got 74 last night and close to 75. Just FYI, and I'm leaving it at that.
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-04-09 10:36:54  
Artemicion said:
People suck, and life goes on. /shrug

Aye.
Quetzalcoatl.Vitaru said:
I wish i was that jp rdm that didn't understand anything

lol.

To be fair reading this provided me with a laugh, Clin doesnt rly come across as an *** at all more of just a reporter. The way you approached what you said to make sure 100% its clear you arent trying to be an *** just raising a few pointers then get dumbass rebuttals is ammusing. Hard infact to give them any sort of sympathy like we did with Coren gimp player thread. But at same time tbh even as a monk I personally wouldnt of joined pre 75brd merit pty with just that 1 brd.

Cerberus.Ustav
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2010-04-10 16:17:46  
lol why do you feel the need to sleep birds =/ Just tank them unless you get a link, then sleep 1.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-04-10 16:45:48  
Odin.Kalico said:
Garuda.Aurilius said:
I get it, but at the same time it's reasons like this that certain jobs don't get merit parties. If you're not getting chain 200, no one wants you around. If you don't like the party setup or the people's gear, just leave. There's no need to make one of these *** posts every time you get in a shitty merit party. This forum would be flooded with this ***.

^^ this...... and yes you are butthurt because you took the time to not only make screens but come here and start a topic about a bad merit party you caught.. lmao are you *** serious maybe your the one who is 12 lmao

Or maybe the entire point of the thread was to make sure people on that server knew not to group with those two, retard.

I highly doubt he cares about a bad party given the fact that he's leveling BRD, so your QQ theory is just stupid.

The mistake you're making here is assuming everyone is ONLY coming here to QQ about something, when if you weren't such an idiot you would actually learn something from said posts and avoid or at least be wary of the people mentioned in them.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-04-10 16:53:18  
I'm not a fan of player warning threads at all but I don't understand this one.

You're basically warning people to stay away from him because he's a gimp/***?

What's the point in that since you'll encounter those kind of people regularly in MMO's? It's just part of the game and hardly requires a "warning" thread.

Are you going to warn us for every undergeared player from now on, then?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-04-10 17:08:35  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
I'm not a fan of player warning threads at all but I don't understand this one.

You're basically warning people to stay away from him because he's a gimp/***?

What's the point in that since you'll encounter those kind of people regularly in MMO's? It's just part of the game and hardly requires a "warning" thread.

Are you going to warn us for every undergeared player from now on, then?

It's even more pointless to get on here and tell him you don't find it necessary. Do you honestly think that's going to matter?
Skip over every player warning thread from this point forward or you're just turning yourself into a hypocrite. If these threads are so pointless in your eyes you wouldn't even be reading them.
Stay ignorant and don't listen to someone who's taken their time to try and help other players and let those of us who see the value in it do just that.
[+]