日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Questions!
Questions!
 Phoenix.Settiesama
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-04-10 03:56:47  
I'd really like some answers, as well. I'm curious.

Okay, I posted a thread before (and got little help), about my account.

I found out this morning that it was actually hacked. Okay.

My questions are..

I play on an xbox, and have been for over a year. I do not type in my password and it isn't easy to guess, as it's saved, and my account is linked to my gamertag.. Can someone hack an xbox to get the ID and password?

After today, only ONE other person knows my ID and password, and that info was given after my account had been compromised and no one else in the house plays the xbox.. How does hacking an xbox account work? Do they just put in random numbers and hope to get lucky?

I can understand if I was playing on the desktop.. but you know..

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Atua
サーバ: Asura
user: Atua
By Asura.Atua 2010-04-10 04:04:01  
or perhaps when logging on to the ls community. It's anyone's guess really...
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-04-10 04:04:52  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Well, theoretically it's possible to hack any device that connects to the internet. As to the myriad of possibilities this can occur from, I'd consider the possibility that maybe it wasn't from the xbox, if you may have typed that information in at any time.. say setting up a Square-Enix account on a PC with an unknown keylogger present

I'm always careful on my computer when entering things like passwords, since I also do my banking on the computer. I know keyloggers aren't watching. That was the only thing that would make sense.. but since I know its not that, I got the questions.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-10 04:05:25  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Well, theoretically it's possible to hack any device that connects to the internet. As to the myriad of possibilities this can occur from, I'd consider the possibility that maybe it wasn't from the xbox, if you may have typed that information in at any time.. say setting up a Square-Enix account on a PC with an unknown keylogger present

That would be my best guess.. And the most likely answer.

I'm sure it's possible to hack into an Xbox as you'd hack into someone's PC, but it's unheard of as far as I know.

I suppose there's also the possibility that if your Xbox was modded by someone, they could have slipped in a back door for later use.

And you can't possibly know you don't have a keylogger for 100%, there is always a level of uncertainty that is just inherent and unavoidable.. In fact the nearest way you could get to saying you're positive you don't have a keylogger is if you just bought your computer, it was brand new, and has not yet been connected to the internet, used by someone else, or have any additional files added to it.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-04-10 04:06:18  
Asura.Atua said:
or perhaps when logging on to the ls community. It's anyone's guess really...
I don't use the LS community, only FFXIAH.. Well, I haven't logged onto the community in a long time, only went on to link the profile and whatnot.