Bye bye pathetics.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 20:10:15  
Quote:
Love that picture I bet thats all the *** you get.

I'd be quite happy if I got that calibre of *** tbh.

I feel sorry for any guy you're with, with an attitude like that :( I'm afraid to tell you that your gender does not make you the awesome person you think you are.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-24 20:13:41  
Siren.Mogwaii said:
Bye bye pathetics.

Assuming you are in your 30s, you're acting like some kind of immature teenager.

Oh, and nice job on looking pathetic by pulling the RL card.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-24 20:18:22  
Siren.Mogwaii said:
Hey dame come to Siren I'll show you pvp what my blu can do to you if not try to come up with something more intelligent to say to me. Did you even finish high school. Pathetic. I think your mom calling you for dinner.
I'm sorry, I don't speak ***.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-05-24 20:21:17  
Alright back to topic. He won't be responding back.
 Shiva.Lorielain
サーバ: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-24 20:22:50  
Blue Mage to me is {fun} {excitement}.
I like the damage I can easily deal, and most definitely the versatility I've found ONLY in Dancer.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-05-24 20:23:49  
Yes, best job in ffxi i must say
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 20:24:40  
I'll second that sentiment.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-24 20:33:21  
Another vid from one of those links Nightfyre posted:

http://zoome.jp/rapakya/diary/58/

If I had Morrigan's like that dude, maybe I'd go try and get me a Saurian too, lol.

Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2010-05-24 20:33:47  
Thirded, lol. It's a job I can take to almost anything and still do well, and it's the job people ask me to come as more often than not.

If I'm not BLU, I'm usually PUP doing some nuking or general DDing for a change of pace. Wrong forum for PUPness, but being 2nd highest damage on Proto-Ultima is pretty hawt. I was beat by a Heat Breath build BLU (woo go BLU xD), but he was pushing his enmity limit more often than not and died once ;(

-edit- Combo... has been broken D: lol
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 20:37:41  
I always wanted to level BLU before I quit :( sexy job! Needs so much blooooody gear though.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 20:39:46  
Yes, yes it does ._. You would have had a lot of it from other jobs though!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 20:41:07  
If I was playing I'd probably level it in a heartbeat if we got more bloody inventory space and merits. I wouldn't be able to merit either Sword or Blue Magic skill either which would bother me a great deal. FUUUU why the arbitrary limits SE?!
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-05-24 20:55:35  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yes, best job in ffxi i must say
While it might be a (kinda) contradiction to what I said in BG..... I think i'll agree with you on this.
BLU is not a ''hack away'' or ''spam spells'' job, it's both, and that's cool.
Having RDM and DRK leveled.... BLU is indeed my favorite job.
 Leviathan.Abriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Abriel
By Leviathan.Abriel 2010-05-25 06:53:00  
oh god, I missed all the fun... WHY!?! ;;

and yes, blu's fun ***.

edit: when I was playing with breath builds the best I was getting was 11 or 12 dmg/mp with poison breath before the poison effect was added, but the best I think I ever got with heat breath (outside of dea) was somewhere around 5~6 dmg/mp (which would be the next highest dmg/mp breath spell currently). regurgitation destroys that averaging closer to 10~12 dmg/mp and even corrosive ooze averages about 11 dmg/mp (most other magical spells worth using also average about several dmg/mp higher than heat breath).

edit2: I forgot to calculate for resistance rates which are kind of hard to add in, breaths being resisted more often drops their average even more. (yes, I did have a very decent breath build on hume for blu with somewhere around 1850 hp /nin and relavent hq staves/relic hat/af body/merits for macc)
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-25 06:57:12  
Blu to me is the only thing that let's me not come rdm or blm to things lol. So even as a meritted taru mage I can still melee. Dream come true
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2010-05-26 15:35:07  
Quote:
Im known as one of the best blu's on siren

never heard of you
 Kujata.Segaia
サーバ: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2010-05-26 15:38:35  
i have stopped listening to others opinions long time ago.

"You have to do this class or this, it's better than that class"

Look up my jobs... yea i have PUP and BLU.. seriously u never get compliments on RDM or anything else but i still see ppl that go wtf when i burst out dmg on blu or pup. Reality is, if you like a job and you can imagine bringing it up to max and have fun with it you really improve your playing-skill and knowledge.

Then again, when ur skillfull at a class or job that is unusual to see or play it and after a party or event you get a tell saying you own - seriously that's the best thing ever and an accomplishment that equals to getting a relic. XD

BLU is usefull like any other class. Some are used in more situations than BLU, but aswell some are less. The problem still after so many years is the ignorance of players getting uberclass XY instead of the right one for the situation - way to make your life harder than it could be.

Shiva.Superdan
サーバ: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-05-26 16:04:44  
I love my blu, but I honestly have not got the great gear for all of its versatility.

Blu was my first job, and I loved it, as did my close friends who I exp'd, quested and NM hunted with up in the levels together. When I hit 75 DRG (2nd job) I gave up blu due to no sea access/spells and having a lot of trouble with unlocking it. They always said they missed their fruits and ***while my blu was hidden away in the back of my mog house. But as soon as I unlocked Sea and got my spells, I have to say I had not had as much fun as I did right then, smashing Valley of Sorrows mobs with my friends on blu for the first time in about a year :)

I use my blu all the time now, I love it in lowman situations taking down NMs, even if they're not endgame ***as you'd call it. The unique hybrid of magic and melee with blue mage, is unlike any other for me. Sure, RDM (And others..) can do both, yet I would never call it the same.

So to answer the question and end this pointless rant:

Blue Mage is to me, is as ice cream is too kids.

I love it, and never get tired of it, I just need to get me a few sprinkles to spruce it up a bit.
 Sylph.Vincentius
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-26 16:09:51  
Quote:
Blue Mage to me is-

My least used 75 job, and one that won't go to 99.
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-05-26 16:54:40  
Good thing too, need to thing the ranks so the rest of us don't get shittier reps.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10