Woodworking 69+ Need Help.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Woodworking » Woodworking 69+ Need Help.
Woodworking 69+ Need Help.
 Quetzalcoatl.Rasputtin
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: rasputtin
By Quetzalcoatl.Rasputtin 2010-04-13 04:38:11  
Any Ideas wut i could use to skill up woodworking. And won't get ripped to bad on materials. The Guides On Wiki Aren't much help.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-04-13 06:07:28  
The guides on wiki are alot of help, and pretty much the best ways to go about it. I used Xarc's guide. Demon arrows cap at 69, they are your next synth. Make sure you get guild support and even with a large amount of breaks early on, the mats are so cheap and come in stacks of 99 you should still break even at least if you quiver and ah them all.

Edit: Just noticed thread is 69+, not 61+ lol. It's early ><
anyway do the ancient lumber route, caps at 72, and save them all if you plan to go past 80. At 72 I just jumped straight to ebony pole's. Buying lumber from ah and npcing poles was very little loss and was the cheapest way to 79 I found. Then you can use all the ancient lumber you saved earlier to make mythic wands. I would suggest you start camping the ah now though for phoenix feathers, they really suck to get a hold of ><
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-04-13 07:20:38  
One thing I did on woodworking, is level fishing and then invest in -- or fish up the carp for a lu shang's rod. (You'll be glad in many ways that you got this!)

It can carry you to 80 woodworking for the cost of crystals only as long as you're careful not to get smacked by a monster, or get zoned mid-synth.

If you don't have the patience to level fishing and get a lu rod, try and make a friend who is doing the ebisu rod quest. It's a lot of sitting around, but it's free skillups pretty much. Just supply the crystals and you should be good hehe.

I hope this helps~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [388 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 18:14:39  
Holy necro bump sorry guys ..

Just wondering with the new items added into game and with the different recipes..

What would be good crafting recipes post 70+ for woodworking?

*Didnt want to make a duplicate thread :)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-05-06 18:16:02  
From a quick glance, still looks like Petrified Logs until 72, then elemental staves until 75. I would them repair a lu shangs rod 72~ to 80.
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-05-06 18:16:05  
Just pull up the recipe on wiki and find the cheapest thing within 8 levels, cap on it, rinse and repeat.

Only other thing (I can't remember) is do things that are reusable or consumable like bast parchment or ninjar tools
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 18:20:12  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
From a quick glance, still looks like Petrified Logs until 72, then elemental staves until 75. I would them repair a lu shangs rod 72~ to 80.
I was afraid of this :< I don't have fishing leveled so that might be a very expensive synth lol

funny how staves are now the go to synth-

I was hoping there might be a cheaper synth as staves are pretty much a loss now =/ But at least I have somewhere to start!
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-05-06 19:30:53  
might sound a little bias.. but im partial to wikis woodworking guide written by Godofgods...