Guns vs Bows
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-24 21:09:48  
Quote:
Again you compare gear you dont loose vs bullet you loose every RA. I personaly get all the HQ i can afford ( i currently work on full Heca+1 on my THF). I do understand the small 1% can make all the difference, but when is to toss ammo..

If you were using inferior ammo and you went and took the Heca+1 money and spent it on superior ammo, you'd derive a greater return in damage than getting the Heca+1.
[+]
 Fenrir.Fdeath
サーバ: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-25 13:15:25  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
What is the difference? Both are investments made to increase your performance and damage output. Just because one is a consumeable and the other not, doesn't subtract from the fact they will both greatly enhance your overall damage output.
Carbuncle.Zitale said:
YOU say the info is wrong ... but most ppls who say "bullet cost SOOOOO MUCH, and doen't increase that much the damage" haven't even't TRYED it.
At least test it before saying it's not worth it

I used both, Ebow and Hellfire +1, i love Hellfire+1 with kclub, but as spaming ammo is another story. Of course you can't alway use kclub/gun in all event...

kclub/ebow is not that great due to huge penality on distance, is actualy where Gun >> Ebow by a tons. I for sure dont say GUN is garbage, just not worth the small difference. When i say SAVE on ammo, i am not saying use only scorpion arrow [you turn my word a lots]... I was comparing demon arrow VS silver bullet.
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
If you were using inferior ammo and you went and took the Heca+1 money and spent it on superior ammo, you'd derive a greater return in damage than getting the Heca+1.

><
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-25 13:18:28  
Fenrir.Fdeath said:
When i say SAVE on ammo, i am not saying use only scorpion arrow [you turn my word a lots]... I was comparing demon arrow VS silver bullet.

You said that gun ammunition is ten times more expensive than bow ammunition. I fail to see how there's even room to twist that; it was already incorrect enough.
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-25 13:41:02  
meh you changed your original post... sad.

Edit/delete mine too.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-25 14:18:29  
Fenrir.Fdeath said:

I changed it because it was going to incite an argument I really can't be bothered to have. You're stupid, we get it. There's no need to argue with you about it, especially as I'd have more luck talking to my pet cat.
 Bismarck.Aryden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-04-25 15:02:14  
Kabura quivers x12 = 150k
Silver bullet pouch x12 = 140k

Kabura quivers are dropping in price again, they were over 200k per stack a few months ago.
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-25 15:28:17  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Fenrir.Fdeath said:

I changed it because it was going to incite an argument I really can't be bothered to have. You're stupid, we get it. There's no need to argue with you about it, especially as I'd have more luck talking to my pet cat.

... lol, see now i agree with you, instead of saying silly stuff like that you should go talk to your pet cat. At least you would have satisfaction of hearing 'Moew' instead of a real argument you can't stand. Accept other game syle? my ***...

Maybe i was off saying 10x, as it could be off saying zillion time, but i guess you have to grow up to figure the sense of it instead of jumping on it, trying to make you look smart *** here. I had a point saying the ammo cost not worth the extra DMG, it was an opinion, you could just STFU on it, but i guess your fun is jump on everything just to feel you know something. w/e keep going is hell funny.

I can already see you next flame about my typing/language/nation, serisouly just go talk to your cat if you very have nothing better to say.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-25 15:52:40  
Fenrir.Fdeath said:
... lol, see now i agree with you, instead of saying silly stuff like that you should go talk to your pet cat. At least you would have satisfaction of hearing 'Moew' instead of a real argument you can't stand. Accept other game syle? my ***...

Maybe i was off saying 10x, as it could be off saying zillion time, but i guess you have to grow up to figure the sense of it instead of jumping on it, trying to make you look smart *** here. I had a point saying the ammo cost not worth the extra DMG, it was an opinion, you could just STFU on it, but i guess your fun is jump on everything just to feel you know something. w/e keep going is hell funny.

I can already see you next flame about my typing/language/nation, serisouly just go talk to your cat if you very have nothing better to say.

I'm not as petty as your last paragraph implies. I have, however, realised you are nothing but a pathetic attention seeker from that paragraph, so I thank you for confirming my exit was a good one.

Just remember; there is a difference between having the prudence to cut an argument short before it gets out of hand, and cutting an argument short because the recipient is not worth your time.
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-25 15:58:25  
i love you.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-25 15:58:53  
Fenrir.Fdeath said:
i love you.

You have the most unusual way of showing it!
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-25 16:00:25  
oh well perfect love do not exist :P
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-25 16:00:51  
Fenrir.Fdeath said: