Looking For A Limbus Shell, Caisith Please?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Looking for a Limbus Shell, Caisith please?
Looking for a Limbus Shell, Caisith please?
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-21 06:50:13  
Hello.. Exactly what I'm looking for very soon.

I have Thf, Sam, Blm, and Blu at 75, and I work Tues, Wed, Thurs 4pm -12 am and Fri Sat 3p.m 11 p.m.

I have Dyna with a LS from Sunday 5p.m -whenever.

Any takers????

Sorry For the typo... I was just getting ready to go to bed, as I typed this. Its Caitsith, I get it!
 Caitsith.Blurr
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-21 07:00:20  
domokas runs a nice late night thing on wed and sun. i wanna say 11pm cst wed, and either 9 or 10pm cst on sun. i havnt been active in a minute and kinda forgot tbh.. but i know theyre late. kinda a group meant for people with bad primetime scheds. i ran with em for a lil while before my hiatus, and still would if i were able.

ls is poptart, maybe you already know people.

http://limbusfordummies.forumakers.com

edit: misread your work times. i guess depending what time zone you are, they might not be what your lookin for. my bad <.>
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-21 07:05:02  
Blurr... thanks, but no thanks.. I appreciate the offer.. no offence.. I do not get along with one member..and as far as I will say.. feelings are mutual.

I have to deal with this person in Dyna.. so far.. /blockaid has made it liveable...lol

Thanks for the offer though.. do y ou know any others?

Guess I may have to shop...=/
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-21 07:38:44  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Blurr... thanks, but no thanks.. I appreciate the offer.. no offence.. I do not get along with one member..and as far as I will say.. feelings are mutual.

I have to deal with this person in Dyna.. so far.. /blockaid has made it liveable...lol

Thanks for the offer though.. do y ou know any others?

Guess I may have to shop...=/

feel ya on all fronts. only others i could recommend are primetime groups tho ;;. def gl with the search ^^
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-21 13:10:16  
What groups are the prime time ones? or linkshells, Blurr?

Curious?
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-21 15:59:37  
sorry late response, but houseatreus is a pretty good limbo group imo too, headed up by ikonic. iirc they run on wed evenings and sunday afternoons (im PRETTY sure before crusade dyna as some of them attend that i believe too). cant remember times though ><;;. as far as i know dafunk and a couple other big hnmls's will take on serious people for limbus too, so might be worth asking someone there.

ive only been gone a little while now but it feels like forever>< im forgetting like everything ;;. sorry for the at best, sketchy info <.>

if worst comes to worse, im quite sure a few shouts of "any new/old limbus groups recruiting ?" will net at least a couple responses from newer groups. of course new groups can be ultra fail.. but conversely, being on the ground floor of new groups as a valued member can have its advantages as well.

gl with the endeavor in any case ^^;