Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:12:45  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Asura.Insodeep said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If you know the difference, what reason do you have to go out of your way to type the incorrect one?
Dude some people have no patience when they mad! They just want to get thier point across. lol

Yeah bro, i'm mad as *** on crack! I gotta type so *** fast I can't use correct spelling and grammar ***, call the grammar police to come and arrest me!
As was brought up in another thread, if you're worried about typing fast, then you're still doing it wrong using "your" instead of "ur"
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:13:34  
That's like being lazy and a retard at the same time because you're trying to be lazy but still pick the option that takes more time.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:14:29  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If you know the difference, what reason do you have to go out of your way to type the incorrect one?
what reason do you have for being a grammar nazi?
I don't like the way it looks when the incorrect word is used.
Why is that?
Because I'm not face to face with you, so going off of text, it seems like I'm having a conversation with an elementary school student.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:15:17  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
thats just how he is lul.
nod your head and he might just walk away.

negro nazi's, just don't fk with em.

*** don't worry me lol =)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-05-24 05:16:06  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
thats just how he is lul.
nod your head and he might just walk away.

negro nazi's, just don't fk with em.

*** don't worry me lol =)

careful now, nazi *** can and will pokevolve if u push him too far D:
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:16:57  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why is that?
Because I'm not face to face with you, so going off of text, it seems like I'm having a conversation with an elementary school student.

Guess most of this forum is full of lazy fat *** from elementary school then huh
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:17:58  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why is that?

Guess most of this forum is full of lazy fat *** from elementary school then huh
No, because if you really wanted to be lazy, then you would type "ur". Typing "your" at which is twice as long as "ur" and claiming to use it because it's short for "you're" is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:19:21  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why is that?

No, because if you really wanted to be lazy, then you would type "ur". Typing "your" at which is twice as long as "ur" and claiming to use it because it's short for "you're" is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE sums up YOUR evaluation of the subject matter.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-24 05:20:32  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view. I interpreted what u read fine crackhead, i was not referring that post, you are THICK mate!! Was referring to your previos posts nefore that.

In regards to the PCC/AT comment you were telling me a PCC is easy to get and expect everyone to have one and if you dont you are a *** *** and thst if you were elitist you would expect myself and yourself to have an ancient torque instead, *** im not *** stupid you just got confused dipshit

your gearsets suck. it's not just about the combined gil value of your sets, it's about utilizing the stuff you DO have well or poorly
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-05-24 05:21:34  
Ryukuro, the example would be: Your rice ball Samurai is *** & You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-05-24 05:27:15  
afk sleep, i'll derail moar tmr if thread still live O_o

=P
 Asura.Donomar
サーバ: Asura
user: Donomar
By Asura.Donomar 2010-05-24 05:31:48  
meh no longer interested went from his gear set to his grammar and spelling. Is FFXI not English class.
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-24 08:43:33  
Ryu, post parses or shut the *** up. Those of us around here know you're full of ***, and the burden of proof is on you. Until you provide that proof, we have all right to not believe a *** word that you say. You also come across as a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE child.

Now let's see some parses.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 09:03:50  
Should probably add that his RDM item sets are appalling as well.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 09:18:30  
Yah, we absolutely didn't post constructive criticism on the first few pages and you just flamed us.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 09:22:15  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Should probably add that his RDM item sets are appalling as well.

yes quite horrible, i even have it commented on my page. Coming back from quitting and only having some R/E it can be quite tough to get back on your feet. I don't have all night and day to make gil so im stuck at a snail's pace regathering what i once had, hate on me for that ll you like, im not ashamed, i dont claim to be elite or have great gear cause i do not, why is this turning into a flame me thread now? you guys so deadset on proving me wrong about riceball sets you gotta go on all all out assault attacking everything about me? LOL sad ***, truly. i listened to your advice, admitted the way i do things isnt perfect and yet still you feel the need the flame the bejesus out of me? Nothing better to do obviously, next time might not say anything if i have to deal with you *** cause honestly its like listening to a broken record.
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-24 09:25:12  
Again, post your parses or quiet down. Don't get so butthurt and pissy if you're so damn sure you've beaten the "best of the best".

I still lol'd when you said full Usu Sam's using sushi. Just lol'd so hard.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 09:26:08  
It's cause you're so insulting (or trying to be); it just invites these kinds of attacks :p

Sell Elite Beret +1, buy Wise Cap. Buy 4INT rings/4MND rings and INT earrings at least and a Rainbow/Prism Cape. Sell Jet Seraweels and get either Errant or Mahatma Slops. Buy Errant Cuffs and Devotee's Mitts for MND enfeebles.

You've now got a much better set than before and you will have more money than you had before also.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-05-24 09:28:45  
Enfeebling in zenith mitts -> all
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 09:33:00  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
It's cause you're so insulting (or trying to be); it just invites these kinds of attacks :p

Sell Elite Beret 1, buy Wise Cap. Buy 4INT rings/4MND rings and INT earrings at least and a Rainbow/Prism Cape. Sell Jet Seraweels and get either Errant or Mahatma Slops. Buy Errant Cuffs and Devotee's Mitts for MND enfeebles.

You've now got a much better set than before and you will have more money than you had before also.

Oh wow i need to fix that ***, i haven't updated that one in a while... yes i use wise cap now, have rainbow atm and a rugged mantle with INT+4 Enmity-1, stuck with errant and need to get devotees ^^ thanx
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 09:34:53  
Sylph.Vincentius said:
Again, post your parses or quiet down. Don't get so butthurt and pissy if you're so damn sure you've beaten the "best of the best".

I still lol'd when you said full Usu Sam's using sushi. Just lol'd so hard.

Im not running my mouth anymore dude, I actually thought in my last post i was quite humbling.... I never said i beat the best of the best mate, re-read my posts, just said ive outparsed alot of decent and very well geared sams. I admitted i'm doing many things wrong and need alot of improvement, where do i come across butthurt and pissy saying this>?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-05-24 09:53:22  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:

I never said i beat the best of the best mate
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Yes i have parsed against every type of Pole SAM i can think of, Full Usu pole sams using sushi, using riceballs, relic sams, gond sams, tomoe sams blah blah blah, i dont just base what i have said over 1 or 2 parse results... with Double Min/Double March, Min/March,Min/Madrigal etc etc all types of COR and BRD setups/songs and everytime bar one time i came out on top, even if only by a % or two

Not to nitpick your posts or anything, but you said you parsed against every kind of SAM, ranging from Tomoe to Relic and Full Usu and won all but one parse with an inferior gear set (which you even admitted). That's why people are picking you apart, since it doesn't add up mathematically, not anything to do with your language or attitude. '.'
 Caitsith.Alriath
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Alriath
By Caitsith.Alriath 2010-05-24 09:55:48  
I was going to post that same quote, but then I figured what's the point lol. He doesn't have parses so this isn't going anywhere.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-05-24 09:59:08  
Had this debate with him sometime last year and he said that he'd shows us some parses. A year later and still nothing.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-24 16:20:26  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
where do i come across butthurt and pissy saying this>?

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
re-read my posts

ok, sure.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
LOL sad ***, truly.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE sums up YOUR evaluation of the subject matter.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
get over yourself negro, *** stop being an elitist ***

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view...if you dont you are a *** *** and thst if you were elitist you would expect myself and yourself to have an ancient torque instead, *** im not *** stupid you just got confused dipshit
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
What more do you want me to say? Admit im doing it wrong and do things the way you do and that ill be better off? Cause i won't, so don't bother, i said im happy with what i use and parse results have proven it to me.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
go on read your math, follow the herd, *** sheep the lot of yas.

...i could go on

Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 16:59:55  
If you're bored enough to bother to nitpick through all my quotes you must care alot about it haha......... Go on all you like i'm not phased, I know what i've written, you think by quoting it all back to me means something?

Swearing somehow makes me HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or childish or butthurt and pissy? I have a dirty mouth yes i know this >.> If i was asked by the OP to refrain from such language i would. If you think in anyway I'm upset by anything you all have written you're clearly mistaken, I'm an aussie I wear my heart on my sleeve, swearing/slang is a part of my vocabulary and while yes i can use proper grammar/punctuation/use of proper english i choose not to in this medium, I don't feel people that are going to put me down and try and make me feel like ***about my choices i make about a videogame should deserve that kind of respect.

I never set out to start any of this crap mate, I've just been retaliating to everyone's snide comments and remarks about my gear/item sets/lack of proof etc. There was no need in the first place to nitpick away at me like you all did but you all felt the need to prove me wrong and show everyone how one minded you all can be.

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
LOL sad ***, truly.
Yes you are sad ***.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Responding to Vegetards logic about people who use poor grammar are fat and lazy.
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
That's like being lazy and a retard at the same time because you're trying to be lazy but still pick the option that takes more time. Because I'm not face to face with you, so going off of text, it seems like I'm having a conversation with an elementary school student.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Also again replying to Vegetard about his obsession with being a grammar Nazi, called sarcasm redneck.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
get over yourself negro, *** stop being an elitist ***
He was being an elitist ***, he's black, what more can i say.

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view...if you dont you are a *** *** and that if you were elitist you would expect myself and yourself to have an ancient torque instead, *** im not *** stupid you just got confused dipshit
Yes i used alot of slang and swearing oooh i'm butthurt and pissy, watch out.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
What more do you want me to say? Admit im doing it wrong and do things the way you do and that ill be better off? Cause i won't, so don't bother, i said im happy with what i use and parse results have proven it to me.
Standing my ground, keep bitching and hassling me all you like, i'm not going to satisgy your need for proof and I can't, I play on 360 and it was not I that parsed these parties i have spoken to you about. My friend who does is my best friend and would have no need or want to *** me. call me a liar all you like, it's not hurting my ego.
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
go on read your math, follow the herd, *** sheep the lot of yas.
Yes, sheep, lemmings, refers to eveeyone following one set of ideals/ideas and not bothering to try anything different from said path. I stand by this statement.

If you bothered to read this wall'o'text good for you!! You've just wasted another few minutes of your life =)
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 17:07:55  
So basically you have no parse (even then, lolparse) and thus nothing but insults to fall back on, know that math doesn't lie but can't afford to admit it, and dig yourself a deeper hole by continuing to respond?
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 17:09:46  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
So basically you have no parse (even then, lolparse) and thus nothing but insults to fall back on, know that math doesn't lie but can't afford to admit it, and dig yourself a deeper hole by continuing to respond?
Yeah mate love it down this hole, all i can do is swear at you from down here..... lol what ever mate.