言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » 5 Hit Hagun build. Advice on
5 Hit Hagun build. Advice on
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Shogunazzazzin 2010-05-28 15:34:16  
I need some advice on this set up. Why would it be good or bad?
Store TP is fully merited and will be eating Carbonara (store tp +6)

On top is my TP Build: Store TP +49 w/Haste +14

On top is my WS Build: Store TP +49 to keep up the 5hit through WS

Obviously I dont have Usukane armor and I cant afford the Gil or Time either. This is the gear I'm working with, thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-28 15:35:58  
some if not most of that gear will be out dated in a few weeks anyway...but it looks good so far.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-05-28 15:35:59  
Just on first glance, it seems like you won't have enough accuracy at all to make this worth it in any way, shape, or form.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-28 15:38:30  
if you aren't doing HNM/god/etc, acc shouldn't be a prob anyway.
 Sylph.Vincentius
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-28 15:40:31  
Hagun 5-hit is not worth the accuracy and haste you're losing out on. You're missing out on a minimum of 4% haste in that TP setup, 6% if you're insistent on using Askar body and don't have Usukane feet.

Also, limiting yourself to one food is never a good idea. Just shoot for a solid 6-hit and be happy with it. The speed with which you hit 100% TP with a 5-hit sacrificing that much haste isn't hardly at all faster than a 6-hit with a proper haste build.
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-05-28 15:43:26  
Also, depending on base dex, you only have about a 70% hit rate on Lolibri. That's just not worth it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-05-28 15:44:04  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
some if not most of that gear will be out dated in a few weeks anyway...

How do you know this for sure? >< Lot of "new ***is gonna blow old ***out of the water" speculation..nobody knows for sure...hell velocious/speed belt has been in the game since its inception and its tied with the best haste+ belt in the game (ninurta's sash) which is 10000x harder to obtain...B Haidate is another prime example...

Just wait and see if new ***really improves on old ***then adjust your build OP, but as far as you're build is right now, you've got a nice build for what you're trying to accomplish, though I wouldn't try for 5 hit because it sacrifices too much in other slots, 5 hit is for polearm sam use, not really so much GK

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-28 15:47:57  
The gear we have now won't be outdated because they will most likely not change the haste cap and we won't need a ridiculously higher amount of accuracy to cap on new mobs with gear since our base stats and possibly job traits will go up. It's silly to think that. Yes, weapons will be outdated but I really doubt gear will be.
 Sylph.Vincentius
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-28 15:48:48  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
though I wouldn't try for 5 hit because it sacrifices too much in other slots, 5 hit is for polearm sam use, not really so much GK

This.