Oddly I Want To Break My Halcyon Rod...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Oddly I want to break my halcyon Rod...
Oddly I want to break my halcyon Rod...
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2010-06-07 21:26:58  
So yea, does anyone have a fast way i can do this, I am 39 fishing. I tried Black sole but after catching almost 2 stacks I gave up.

Basically I'm wanting to break it and synth fix it with aurora crystal for the name on the rod XD.
 Fenrir.Shindo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-06-07 21:32:58  
Rods aren't repaired with fishing skill I think. Halcyon is repaired with alchemy.
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2010-06-07 21:44:22  
yep, i'm 68 alchemy.

I should've been more clear. I listed my fishing skill as my chance to break will go down depending on the fish level even if it can break my rod.
 Ramuh.Ilvex
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-06-07 21:48:01  
go try selbina/mhaura boat with cray fish paste and just pull up everything should break pretty fast
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2010-06-07 21:48:43  
lol i didn't think of that one, thanks.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-06-07 22:50:01  
pretty sure armored pisces in oldton movopolas would do the trick nicely, and fairly accessible since you are bastokan
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-06-07 23:16:17  
If you have some time to kill, I think the Waterfall in gustaberg would be a great place for you. (You have to run through the Wadi to reach it)
Use meatballs only here and fish into the waterfall. You'll get a bunch of skillups too if you're in the 40's. I go to the waterfall a lot if there's any lesser rods that need breaking, usually it does the trick nicely!