users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Utsusemi .dat
Utsusemi .dat
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-25 10:36:57  
So when I replaced my .dats with the dat pack I've been using I lost my utsusemi dat. well it wont work atleast. Instead of the usual utsusemi icon I have the "level restricion" icon, and it says "degug: Report". It wouldnt really have been an issue if it werent for the fact that i cant cancel shadows lol.

I really dont wanna have to do a checkfile to get my ustsu icon back. Anyone know if the original .dat files can be found somewhere?
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-25 10:39:47  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
So when I replaced my .dats with the dat pack I've been using I lost my utsusemi dat. well it wont work atleast. Instead of the usual utsusemi icon I have the "level restricion" icon, and it says "degug: Report". It wouldnt really have been an issue if it werent for the fact that i cant cancel shadows lol.

I really dont wanna have to do a checkfile to get my ustsu icon back. Anyone know if the original .dat files can be found somewhere?

They have recently been updated, because of new effect icons, therefore everything gets reordered in the DATs. You might aswell just run a file check, or if you give know the DAT you need (Because I'm not searching for you, I honestly couldn't care that much) I'll upload and link it.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-25 10:42:03  
http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94701&page=15

Rog has a nice icon pack, if you used Emiko same ones and this has the new Utsusemi icon that SE added. It's in that thread somewhere.
 Diabolos.Renavi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-06-25 10:42:10  
Someone from another server fixed the .dats after this update. Try changing this .dat Link It goes in ROM/119 in your FFXI files.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-25 10:44:19  
Problem solved.
 Diabolos.Renavi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-06-25 10:45:02  
Seems Draylo beat me by 7 seconds >_> yeah, it was Rog that fixed the .dats, was actually looking for the creator to give credit. D:
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-25 10:56:09  
ok thanks, gonna try that. I've been using emiko ffxi style, and map dats. sucks to tank as nin even more when you cant cancel shadows lol
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-25 11:05:51  
sweet, that fixed it :D

edit, here is the link incase anyone else need it http://www.filefront.com/16842989/57.DAT/
 Leviathan.Giuda
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Giuda
By Leviathan.Giuda 2010-06-25 11:15:57  
I got the same problem with Nether Void and divine emblem :/

edit: solved