フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Nice Player *Alert*
Nice Player *Alert*
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-10 10:02:02  
Another one for Fenrir!

Was doing campaign while running the store. Had pulled a mob and was soloing out near some Japanese doing a magian trial.

So a lady comes in and starts asking questions and has me running around the store and all this stuff and when I finally ring her up and get her out I come back to a dead body and Nyumomochan and Hanikamioyaji fighting it (Chat log shows Nyumomochan cured me several times attempting to save me.)

Very sorry that you two had to waste your time fighting a mob you shouldn't have to but, really thanks for attempting to assist me in my battle.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-10 10:04:04  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Another one for Fenrir! Was doing campaign while running the store. Had pulled a mob and was soloing out near some Japanese doing a magian trial. So a lady comes in and starts asking questions and has me running around the store and all this stuff and when I finally ring her up and get her out I come back to a dead body and Nyumomochan and Hanikamioyaji fighting it (Chat log shows Nyumomochan cured me several times attempting to save me.) Very sorry that you two had to waste your time fighting a mob you shouldn't have to but, really thanks for attempting to assist me in my battle.

Damn these ladies in these stores. >.> lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-07-10 10:32:12  
i wish we have people like that!
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-07-19 10:09:11  
I think this is the fourth person that I've heard of or known that regularly plays not only while at work, but also seems to be the sole person running a store. How common is that? It seems kind of ideal, if you like ffxi, but it also seems like that's the kind of situation that only very rarely happens in general (the free time/solitude at work) much less for someone with an addiction a hobby like ffxi.