Force New Jugs?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Force new jugs?
Force new jugs?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 14:29:57  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I agree with OP, guys. I think FFXI needs new jugs. Look how flat Hume females are! It's not right!

I actually feel bad after that post, the girl pictured looks like a nice young lady. See, SE? This poor girl had to be insulted, due to YOU giving her an inadequate bosom.
By Mmbacon 2010-07-23 14:30:42  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Ya know if just a part you mf'ers responded half as passionately to real life as you do to meaningless ***on here about a stupid game...the world might be a better place...

gtfo with your ridiculous ***...

Log the f out...go help a homeless guy find something to eat...Help a battered lady find a shelter...then maybe your opinion will mean something...otherwise...huge f'ing fail and meaningless banter...words are nothing...and harsh words about a f'ing game....well thats almost priceless....but truthfully worthless

I love how you started this thread all hyped up about something...completely changed topic, and are flaming people about "good citizen" behavior...You sir need to stand back and take a look at the conversations you are engaging in and ultimately started, before you try to ***in somebody's cheerios.

Fail troll is Fail.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Soki
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-23 14:31:17  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
you obviously are under the assumption that petitioning on the internet has an effect over anything.
Newsflash: online petitions are just QQ circlejerks, hell IRL petitions don't work half the time lol.
edit: there are still 2 updates left btw, cry more.

2 more updates? so 81-85 and 86-90
so when is the 91-95 and 96-99 updates?
yeah only 3 updates for the 99 level cap.
so we have the one we already did and then two others.
80-89
90-99
or
81-89
91-99, but getting down to that is just semantics really.

sorry, my bad
 Leviathan.Helix
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 14:39:57  
In closing this was f'ing priceless. not only did I drag dipshit's that don't main beast and have no business commenting for or against the two missing jugs, I drug in dumbasses that dont play beast at all....why did they feel compelled to voice an opinion?...because they are sitting on their *** and doing nothing but trolling a stupid game forum...how worthless is that?

Give yourself a ribbon for trying to smash me...I f'ing loved what little of the *** I read...dont inflate yourself...I stopped at page 2...if you posted past that....you just reinforced the useless comment above... worthlessness....

when I want peoples opinion I will ask for it...otherwise...I ignore it...Uninvited = ignored

Derf may be more funny....But I got you all....and it was mf'ing rich as hell to watch you melt down like butter in the sun...

Go troll go!
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 14:40:39  
lmao...i see more fools just keep ading meaningless opinions....

Amorph and avian or gtfo

Edit...

And woot mf'ers!...I got to page 5 on this troll! You dipshits gonna make it 6 or maybe even 10?
 Valefor.Thioo
サーバ: Valefor
user: Thio
By Valefor.Thioo 2010-07-23 14:42:16  
Leviathan.Helix said:

Amorph and avian or gtfo

We all know who won the internets today, and it wasn't this guy.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 14:47:51  
Leviathan.Helix said:
In closing this was f'ing priceless. not only did I drag dipshit's that don't main beast and have no business commenting for or against the two missing jugs, I drug in dumbasses that dont play beast at all....why did they feel compelled to voice an opinion?...because they are sitting on their *** and doing nothing but trolling a stupid game forum...how worthless is that? Give yourself a ribbon for trying to smash me...I f'ing loved what little of the *** I read...dont inflate yourself...I stopped at page 2...if you posted past that....you just reinforced the useless comment above... worthlessness.... when I want peoples opinion I will ask for it...otherwise...I ignore it...Uninvited = ignored Derf may be more funny....But I got you all....and it was mf'ing rich as hell to watch you melt down like butter in the sun... Go troll go!

Hey, Shitstain, you posted in a public forum. I repeat PUBLIC forum, it's like a shotgun, your *** scatters and hits anything in an area, if you want accuracy, try PMing, I should also point out that new and active posts, like this one, go to the main page, so we don't see what forum they are from, we only click and we find some kid crying because he wants a bird and a pot of***. You, sir are and idiot.
By Mmbacon 2010-07-23 14:49:34  
Leviathan.Helix said:

Amorph and avian or gtfo

Edit...

And woot mf'ers!...I got to page 5 on this troll! You dipshits gonna make it 6 or maybe even 10?

How are you gonna suck your own *** with the "I have done this and that ***" for this person and that person.. Then sit here and cuss and damn people for responding to your shitty thread. Get your *** moralities situated. People arean't responding to make you "king troll." They are responding to let you know how *** idiotic you are. 90% of the people are arean't mad! they feel sorry for you!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 14:52:10  
Midgardsormr.Soki said:

yeah only 3 updates for the 99 level cap.
so we have the one we already did and then two others.
80-89
90-99
or
81-89
91-99, but getting down to that is just semantics really.

sorry, my bad
[/quote]
yup 3 updates total in regards to level cap.
Leviathan.Helix said:
In closing this was f'ing priceless. not only did I drag dipshit's that don't main beast and have no business commenting for or against the two missing jugs, I drug in dumbasses that dont play beast at all....why did they feel compelled to voice an opinion?...because they are sitting on their *** and doing nothing but trolling a stupid game forum...how worthless is that?

Give yourself a ribbon for trying to smash me...I f'ing loved what little of the *** I read...dont inflate yourself...I stopped at page 2...if you posted past that....you just reinforced the useless comment above... worthlessness....

when I want peoples opinion I will ask for it...otherwise...I ignore it...Uninvited = ignored

Derf may be more funny....But I got you all....and it was mf'ing rich as hell to watch you melt down like butter in the sun...

Go troll go!
wat :/
u didn't troll me.
if you don't reply to this you obv. agree with me.
and if you do, that means I'm trolling you.
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-23 14:57:18  
Leviathan.Helix said:
lmao...i see more fools just keep ading meaningless opinions.... Amorph and avian or gtfo Edit... And woot mf'ers!...I got to page 5 on this troll! You dipshits gonna make it 6 or maybe even 10?

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 15:01:07  
Helix, Shut the *** up.

You didn't troll anyone at all, you QQ'd and whined about not having something you believe you 'deserve' People pointed this out, and you shouted LOLITROLLU at the top of your lungs.

[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 15:05:49  
Rotflmao...

Avian and amorph....

We need them, we've been denied them and given no reason why...

To those that want to continue the flames... I am rolling...I am ignoring you and not reading but seeing the page count grow makes me laugh...real hard...

To bst out there, I'm sorry I'm being this way...It's not in our nature to argue with idiots but someone has to...I know...the old saying says "never argue with an idiot because ppl won't be able to tell the difference"...yeah I get that...it's funny nonetheless

I'm really not arguing with idiots tho...I'd have to read their *** and directly respond to it to argue...and I just ain't gonna do that...I'm right...they wrong....pretty cut and dry really...

Yes I did start off serious but after a few green boys jumping out from under the bridge on me...I decided I'd go fishing...erm...trolling to be more exact....and man did I reel in a trophy catch of stupid

here's the deal boys and girls...if you think your Askar Butt plug makes you a better person....then no matter what anyone says or does, you got a real....real life problem...you're not...and the way it sounds...never gonna be...ever...

allow me to introduce you to schick...they have a solution for basement trolls and mommy boys
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 15:08:21  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Something stupid that implies he isn't trolling now.

None of your fellow BSTs give a ***about you or how you act, one *** that plays a BST doesn't represent all BSTs, now get off the internet, Turdboy.
 Midgardsormr.Soki
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-23 15:08:49  
Leviathan.Helix said:

There is a website somewhere...I know I suck cause i dont remember it...that is a petition site...I think us beast need to use that site, petition SE to fix that which is obviously broken and back it up with a boycott threat if they dont listen....

Will anyone actually boycott...probably very doubtful...I am sure some folks will say they will and just keep paying and playing...

I hope the beast out there will have some nuts but for the most part I know you won't...you'll just keep paying and whining

This needs to be fixed....really

#1 you say you need to boycott and petition, but don't give a link
#2 no nuts= complaining ans whining, but again, you dont give a solution to stop whining and complaining
#3this needs to be fixed! should be that last part, the ... make it seem like your waiting for some one to agree with you

so, in closing...really
there are 2 more updates, there should be 3 more pets per,
#1 stop worrying about the game that you love playing and play the gave you love.
#2 agreed, new pets cool,. but, should we be giving every weapon skill the circle of elements so they too have the full circle to work with (valid point)
and #3 refer to #2 agreed

for fun, where are the ferrets?

Sylph.Rawkhawk
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-23 15:11:02  
Leviathan.Helix said:
I am ignoring you and not reading but seeing the page count grow makes me laugh

Pretty sure it's the same as your last post, so you obviously are reading our insightful** comments.

**Leveling of insight will be based off OP.

EDIT:
Also...
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 15:16:07  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Rotflmao...

Avian and amorph....

We need them, we've been denied them and given no reason why...

To those that want to continue the flames... I am rolling...I am ignoring you and not reading but seeing the page count grow makes me laugh...real hard...

To bst out there, I'm sorry I'm being this way...It's not in our nature to argue with idiots but someone has to...I know...the old saying says "never argue with an idiot because ppl won't be able to tell the difference"...yeah I get that...it's funny nonetheless

I'm really not arguing with idiots tho...I'd have to read their *** and directly respond to it to argue...and I just ain't gonna do that...I'm right...they wrong....pretty cut and dry really...

Yes I did start off serious but after a few green boys jumping out from under the bridge on me...I decided I'd go fishing...erm...trolling to be more exact....and man did I reel in a trophy catch of stupid

here's the deal boys and girls...if you think your Askar Butt plug makes you a better person....then no matter what anyone says or does, you got a real....real life problem...you're not...and the way it sounds...never gonna be...ever...

allow me to introduce you to schick...they have a solution for basement trolls and mommy boys

>implying you know how square enix balances the game

>implying you know exactly what update BST is going to have before and at 99

>implying someone outsmarting you is a troll
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 15:18:25  
GODDOMOT!! DORK KNOT NODS A WORP SPOLL! WOH DOSORV OT!!!

Sylph.Rawkhawk
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-23 15:24:34  
New jugs announced!! Looks like he was right all along...

Picture of them here.