フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG's Pet
DRG's Pet
First Page 2 3
 Shiva.Durtiesweat
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Durtie
By Shiva.Durtiesweat 2010-07-29 15:13:05  
Okay SE... I see lvl 80 DRG with the same baby Dragon. Why is this?? Consider this...

Maybe the next sync update the DRG job will get a mature dragon.

Anyone agree?
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-29 15:16:18  
The idea has been around for almost as long as DRG has existed. Sadly it is unlikely due to SE's greatest excuse: PS2.
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
サーバ: Bismarck
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2010-07-29 15:17:39  
Yeah people will love trying to run past a meandering juggernaut. The little one is always in the way as it is lol.
I dont see why they can't just give it new elemental breath tiers so it attacks harder.
[+]
 Bismarck.Osaia
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2010-07-29 15:27:19  
I can only dream.... I can only dream....
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-07-29 15:29:49  
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
I dont see why they can't just give it new elemental breath tiers so it attacks harder.

I forsee this, personally, for drg soon
By Derfthegalka 2010-07-29 15:29:58  
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I HAVA LIL FELLERS DAT FOLLOWS GOOD OL DERFIE ARUNDS AND Y;ALL DONT SEE MEH BITCHIN TO THE SE GODS TO GROUND THEM ON UPS TO DERFIE SIZE NOW DONCHA?!! O____________________________________O
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-29 15:31:44  
Derfthegalka said:
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I HAVA LIL FELLERS DAT FOLLOWS GOOD OL DERFIE ARUNDS AND Y;ALL DONT SEE MEH BITCHIN TO THE SE GODS TO GROUND THEM ON UPS TO DERFIE SIZE NOW DONCHA?!! O____________________________________O

QFT
[+]
 Shiva.Durtiesweat
By Shiva.Durtiesweat 2010-07-29 16:41:34  
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Yeah people will love trying to run past a meandering juggernaut. The little one is always in the way as it is lol. I dont see why they can't just give it new elemental breath tiers so it attacks harder.

true that.
 Bismarck.Osaia
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2010-07-29 16:48:54  
Derf is the man.
[+]
 Shiva.Durtiesweat
By Shiva.Durtiesweat 2010-07-31 15:55:44  
Theres a NM in Dynamis - Xarcabard named Marquis Andras that has a full grown dragon, it just dont fly. So its 'do'able.
 Odin.Oldive
サーバ: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-07-31 16:03:03  
Shiva.Durtiesweat said:
Theres a NM in Dynamis - Xarcabard named Marquis Andras that has a full grown dragon, it just dont fly. So its 'do'able.

The catch is that Andras' Vouivre isn't blocking your view of the Andras' Vouivre you're trying to kill.
[+]
 Odin.Moondaddy
サーバ: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2010-07-31 16:27:58  
Shiva.Durtiesweat said:

no thats a bst nm. tis why it has a full grown dragon. and drg's pet is a wyvern not a dragon
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-07-31 16:54:38  
At the very least you can consider .dat swapping for a real Wyvern mob.

Strangely enough Healing breath animation works just fine, but the TP Breath moves (Damage ones) contort the mob hilariously.
 Lakshmi.Braxus
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Braxus
By Lakshmi.Braxus 2010-07-31 17:24:29  
If you get the right gear you can sort of make your own Tiers of HB moves...

Wiki says "Healing Breath potency is based on wyvern's maximum HP and current TP."

Falconer's Hose Lv.50 Wyvern HP +30
* Wyvern Mail Lv.50 Wyvern HP +65
Drachen Brais Lv.52 Wyvern HP +10%
* Chanoix's Gorget Lv.70 Wyvern HP +50
Wyvern Perch Lv.73 Wyvern HP +50
* Ostreger Mitts Lv.74 Wyvern HP +10
* Drachen Brais +1 Lv.74 Wyvern HP +15%
Homam Gambieras Lv.75 Wyvern HP +50
Puk Lance Lv.70 Assault: Wyvern HP +50

The ones with the * are ones I have. If you incorporate these into your healing macro with your Wyrm Armet you will heal a lot more. I cure an average of 400-500 HP without Deep Breathing, 600+ with. I've gotten 800 HP once. So while it's not an exact Tier, you can create your own. :P just a helpful tip that not many DRGs know about.
 Valefor.Byxfluzba
サーバ: Valefor
user: Byxfluzba
By Valefor.Byxfluzba 2010-08-02 01:11:47  
What the hell are you talking about. How is that remotely related to this thread?! Besides, I already explained healing breath, and it's so very simple.
=FLOOR(0.1757*(((Drn brais)+(XP bonus)+1)*(Helm+TP+Deep Breathing+1))*((Wyv. HP)+(+Wyv HP gear))+42,1)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-08-02 01:17:58  
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
The little one is always in the way as it is lol.

^this.

i love my Eisenzahn though <3, but i'd agree with the new breath tiers *cough*HBIV*cough*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2010-08-16 10:55:42  
I Dat switched mine to one of those Animated Swords, as much as I like my Wyvern he does get in the way.

And its quite amusing seeing a sword floating behind me :3
 Bismarck.Reiterpalasch
By Bismarck.Reiterpalasch 2010-08-16 10:55:55  
Lakshmi.Braxus said:

Wiki says "Healing Breath potency is based on wyvern's maximum HP and current TP."

The ones with the * are ones I have. If you incorporate these into your healing macro with your Wyrm Armet you will heal a lot more. I cure an average of 400-500 HP without Deep Breathing, 600+ with. I've gotten 800 HP once. So while it's not an exact Tier, you can create your own. :P just a helpful tip that not many DRGs know about.

If DRG's out there don't know about this, then they shouldn't be playing the job -_-
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-16 11:05:05  
Lakshmi.Braxus said:
If you get the right gear you can sort of make your own Tiers of HB moves... Wiki says "Healing Breath potency is based on wyvern's maximum HP and current TP." Falconer's Hose Lv.50 Wyvern HP +30 * Wyvern Mail Lv.50 Wyvern HP +65 Drachen Brais Lv.52 Wyvern HP +10% * Chanoix's Gorget Lv.70 Wyvern HP +50 Wyvern Perch Lv.73 Wyvern HP +50 * Ostreger Mitts Lv.74 Wyvern HP +10 * Drachen Brais +1 Lv.74 Wyvern HP +15% Homam Gambieras Lv.75 Wyvern HP +50 Puk Lance Lv.70 Assault: Wyvern HP +50 The ones with the * are ones I have. If you incorporate these into your healing macro with your Wyrm Armet you will heal a lot more. I cure an average of 400-500 HP without Deep Breathing, 600+ with. I've gotten 800 HP once. So while it's not an exact Tier, you can create your own. :P just a helpful tip that not many DRGs know about.
Whoa whoa whoa...slow down I can...by adding HP to my Wyvern..get a better HB?

~Calling in sick I gotta try this!!
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-08-16 11:11:37  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Lakshmi.Braxus said:
If you get the right gear you can sort of make your own Tiers of HB moves... Wiki says "Healing Breath potency is based on wyvern's maximum HP and current TP." Falconer's Hose Lv.50 Wyvern HP +30 * Wyvern Mail Lv.50 Wyvern HP +65 Drachen Brais Lv.52 Wyvern HP +10% * Chanoix's Gorget Lv.70 Wyvern HP +50 Wyvern Perch Lv.73 Wyvern HP +50 * Ostreger Mitts Lv.74 Wyvern HP +10 * Drachen Brais +1 Lv.74 Wyvern HP +15% Homam Gambieras Lv.75 Wyvern HP +50 Puk Lance Lv.70 Assault: Wyvern HP +50 The ones with the * are ones I have. If you incorporate these into your healing macro with your Wyrm Armet you will heal a lot more. I cure an average of 400-500 HP without Deep Breathing, 600+ with. I've gotten 800 HP once. So while it's not an exact Tier, you can create your own. :P just a helpful tip that not many DRGs know about.
Whoa whoa whoa...slow down I can...by adding HP to my Wyvern..get a better HB?

~Calling in sick I gotta try this!!

Lol, you honestly didn't know? Its all the rage. Equip gear that boosts your HP when you cast (Drachen Armet must be equipped here) so you can proc HB's at a higher HP then when the cast is finished switch to Wyvern HP gear to boost the potency of the HB (Wyrm Armet/Saurian Helm goes here).

EDIT: I feel there may have been sarcasm in your comment... and I missed it...
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-16 11:17:27  
Umm..yeah lots of sarcasm..

However the whole calling in sick still might have to happen.
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-16 11:17:40  
Shiva.Durtiesweat said:

Maybe the next sync update the DRG job will get a mature dragon.

Sounds like Eragon I've read. Besides that, It would be awesome to have a mature dragon. Baby wyverns are getting bored... ;(
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-16 11:25:21  
They should add where you can customize them a little more or just make them slightly larger and look more adult like..how ever if I could call pet and have a Tiamat or Jorm flying behind that would be fairly badass.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-16 11:32:05  
The more I think about drg..Drg needs a new 1 hour JA "Ride" screw calling for a chocobo I want to ride my damn pet around the world. Screw tele's/Airships/choco's and OP I wanna ride George dammit.
 Sylph.Spiriel
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-08-16 12:52:33  
Lakshmi.Braxus said:

The trick with this is that the HP+ gear has to be equiped at the exact right moment. The game checks for pet HP+ gear something like every 7 seconds, so half the time macroing in all that HP gear works, half the time it doesn't.

I'd swap the Chanoix's for our AF3 Lancer's Torque though. It's an additional .111 modifier (wyrm is .667) as opposed to HP+50. Or if you're doing it right, just use both.
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-16 15:52:27  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
The more I think about drg..Drg needs a new 1 hour JA "Ride" screw calling for a chocobo I want to ride my damn pet around the world. Screw tele's/Airships/choco's and OP I wanna ride George dammit.

LOL! I'd love to ride my own dragon only on a main DRG. Its more fun.
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-16 15:55:02  
Also I've thinking about it... They should add a quest where we are allowed to evolve our dragon into different size, color, or something like that. Like raising our own chocobos.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-16 15:55:49  
Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
LOL! I'd love to ride my own dragon only on a main DRG. Its more fun.
Give the ability to Bst with that sheep and Smn's with Fenrir too while we're at it...I just think it would be damn cool to be able to ride our pets.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-08-16 16:33:12  
Odin.Oldive said:
Shiva.Durtiesweat said:

The catch is that Andras' Vouivre isn't blocking your view of the Andras' Vouivre you're trying to kill.

Or is standing at the MH entrance, or is running in front of you, well, anywhere.

But, I think it would be cool. Maybe they could make it a little bigger, "tougher" looking, and also fly high enough (and straighter!!!) to walk under unimpeded.
First Page 2 3