Corsair Weapons?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Corsair Weapons?
Corsair Weapons?
 Fairy.Nephilym
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Nephilym
By Fairy.Nephilym 2009-01-22 01:41:02  
-Subs-
if your looking for damage and you dont have to pull or have +movement speed i'd go /war. berserk, warcry, double attack, and attack bonus are all pretty great considering you wont have to cancel berserk early if your careful. /nin is pretty useless for anything but pulling in merits and /rng is good for the acc but i think you should be using sushi most of the time anyway.

-Main-
for kris i've never felt like the damage was so low that 0's were a problem but dont get me wrong, the damage is very low and im sure the regular joyeuse hits would probably add up to be about even with the extra WS you get with a kris. also consider your skill on dagger is 16 more than with sword, so your getting an extra 14 acc right there. kris also has issues with double attack bonuses since you wont get the triple attack if the double attack procs.

-Gun-
i think for guns you should really push for martial. the acc bonus on coffinmaker just cant compare to the tp bonus of martial but im sure it has it has the occasional use. use corsair's gun(+1) for quick draw.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [240 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Chibil
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Chibil
By Leviathan.Chibil 2009-09-19 13:24:40  
Hey Guys/Girls,
Just a fellow COR lover here, and like to drop off some info to you guys. I usually do a lot of meriting on COR. In fact, its all i merit with now. And i usually do Greater Colibri. At first i only did cor/rng cause i didn't have /drg leveled. I miss a bit more as /drg cuz of one less Acc. bonus Trait, but eh, not much. I only use Joyuese cause i don't have a Merc Kris to try out yet. (which i'd rather have since i have 8/8 dagger merits and plan on leveling DRK.)
I use a Martial Gun, but have also used Coffinmaker. Coffinmaker was great, especially for /rng on Barrage. But, Martial Gun working out better now. I'm 4/5 on COR relic and love my hat/body. I tp in haste/acc and ws with a lot of r.acc/r.att obviously. (Anwig helm with +4str +15 ws acc, +10 r.acc +5 r.att, ftw.) Other gear as well, but I dont want to list everything, but, Denali Body, is hawt too. Only Rolls i do are Chaos and COR roll. Sorry, but in my opinion, hitting 40k/hr is nice =P, and plus, 1400+ ws damage, yes please!!!
BRD + COR Merit parties = WIN
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
By Sierran 2009-12-11 06:36:45  
I have both joytoy and mkris.

My preference is to main hand mkris /war and rack up that tp fast then WS

I use Murderer with suppremecy ear ring combo.

with a brd+cor average 900-1.1k ws. with beserk and warcry have broken 1.7k