What A Surprise...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » What a surprise...
What a surprise...
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-28 14:41:36  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Asura.Andevom said:
If any job has something to whine about, it's WAR. No new abilities and an unpopular choice compared to other DDs. I don't even play WAR and I feel bad for them.

And please, don't go posting all of the wonderful things a WAR can do. I'm well aware. It doesn't change the fact that people are going to want a SAM over you if you're, well, most DDs.

Resist Virus I

* Obtained: Warrior Level 15

Resist Virus II

* Obtained: Warrior Level 35

Resist Virus III

* Obtained: Warrior Level 55

Resist Virus IV

* Obtained: Warrior Level 70

Crap ^ LOL

78 Critical Attack Bonus (Cool. I guees)
80 Shield Mastery (Wtf)
80 Shield Defense Bonus (Wtf)

Guess they don't need condoms with that Resist Virus.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-08-28 15:14:36  
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
Wow you guys are a bunch of ***. Instead of saying something constructive (minus the OP being sarcastic). Everyone immediately says, "OH *** BOOHOO SAM IS OVERPOWERED QQ I HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE MY JOB ISN'T SAM QQ! SAMS AWAYS QQ WHENEVER THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY QQ. BLM GOT NOTHING QQ!" Shut the *** up my god. The people QQing about SAM "QQing" is more obnoxious than the lack of SAMs QQing. EDIT: and I'm talking mainly about that first page. Before anyone even QQ'd about SAM (even though I didn't see any of that going on) AT LEAST 3 people started bitching about how SAM is butt buddies with SE or some ***.
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
You want something constructive? Fine:
Also you missed the point I was trying to make: not every job will get amazing updates every 5 levels so making a post to wine about how unfair it is that your job isn't getting as much as other's are is both pointless and stupid.
While im at it here's something constructive for you:

lmao!! Nice pics. So I got a little carried away. Those first few posters just bugged me to no end. But I agree with what you said Darkwizardzin. That was one of the few posts I agreed with. Also whoever said SAMs are also getting 25 or so att and acc along with a few stat boosts is correct.

EDIT: And nowhere in my original post did I complain about SAM or any other job not getting something. If that's what you mean by your pic Darkwizardzin. But it made me chuckle just the same.
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-28 16:07:41  
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
Wow you guys are a bunch of ***. Instead of saying something constructive (minus the OP being sarcastic). Everyone immediately says, "OH *** BOOHOO SAM IS OVERPOWERED QQ I HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE MY JOB ISN'T SAM QQ! SAMS AWAYS QQ WHENEVER THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY QQ. BLM GOT NOTHING QQ!" Shut the *** up my god. The people QQing about SAM "QQing" is more obnoxious than the lack of SAMs QQing. EDIT: and I'm talking mainly about that first page. Before anyone even QQ'd about SAM (even though I didn't see any of that going on) AT LEAST 3 people started bitching about how SAM is butt buddies with SE or some ***.
You want something constructive? Fine:
Also you missed the point I was trying to make: not every job will get amazing updates every 5 levels so making a post to wine about how unfair it is that your job isn't getting as much as other's are is both pointless and stupid.
While im at it here's something constructive for you:
lmao!! Nice pics. So I got a little carried away. Those first few posters just bugged me to no end. But I agree with what you said Darkwizardzin. That was one of the few posts I agreed with. Also whoever said SAMs are also getting 25 or so att and acc along with a few stat boosts is correct.

EDIT: And nowhere in my original post did I complain about SAM or any other job not getting something. If that's what you mean by your pic Darkwizardzin. But it made me chuckle just the same.

In the end 2/3s of the thread got carried away (myself included) so your not alone lol. (btw the pic was because your conplaining (pot) about other people conplaining (kettle) about a person who made a conplaining thread).
 Valefor.Susanoou
サーバ: Valefor
user: fekye
By Valefor.Susanoou 2010-08-31 19:04:04  
:o this thread looks neat.

QQ no ability.

Store TP trait.
More third eye control.

That's what I want. To kick sub nin to the curb and Make 5hit more obtainable (preferably with weapons with 437 delay)

I don't care what else happens. Keep Sam like it is + those 2 things and I'll be a happy man.
By Wackatramp 2010-08-31 19:13:27  
darkmaffxi said:
this is a terrible update

nin and monk got skillchain bonus... wtf

i hope the New ninjutsu doesnt suck

SAM drone is SAM drone. Like SAMs nowadays know how to weaponskill besides with themselves. Please......