Refresh II - Hurrah!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Refresh II - Hurrah!
Refresh II - Hurrah!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-08-27 10:44:36  
So glad about this, curious about Addle too.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5767/detail.html
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:23:52  
Agreed. I'm very thankful that RDM wasn't nerfed out of it's *** again this update. Actually we got *** pimped this time. I wonder how the new JA is going to work though.
But with Refresh II I can finally get BLUs out of my *** saying how better they are than RDM.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-27 11:25:23  
Bubbly said:
Agreed. I'm very thankful that RDM wasn't nerfed out of it's *** again this update. Actually we got *** pimped this time. I wonder how the new JA is going to work though.
But with Refresh II I can finally get BLUs out of my *** saying how better they are than RDM.
And once we realize that RefreshII overwrites Refresh... "All the BLM are /RDM and have their own refresh. Can you change BRD? Thanks!"
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-27 11:26:06  
Hoping for at least 5/tick refresh, all we need now is a higher tier cure soon, curing PLDs/MNKs is painful.
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:28:04  
You sir just made my day. lmfao
Sad but true.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mikania
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Mikania
By Quetzalcoatl.Mikania 2010-08-27 11:29:26  
Funny when I see refresh 2. I see it cost over 60 mp, and only 4 mp/tic. Then sadly, accession incompatible.

At least with this update all /rdm can suck it with crappy refresh 1 ^^... so no more refresh *** for rdms! (unless there's a pld.. gah).
[+]
 Ramuh.Ilvex
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-08-27 11:30:21  
yeah this update looks great, refresh2 addle, and the new JA amazing, BUT wtf's with other people getting enspells. I (and I assume most of you) have been waiting fro en-dark/light and what the hell do they do and give it too pld/drk really?!?!?
are they gonna be so epic that only pld/drk should get them? grrrrrr still a positive update though
[+]
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:30:54  
Quetzalcoatl.Mikania said:
Funny when I see refresh 2. I see it cost over 60 mp, and only 4 mp/tic. Then sadly, accession incompatible.

At least with this update all /rdm can suck it with crappy refresh 1 ^^... so no more refresh *** for rdms! (unless there's a pld.. gah).

PLD!? NIN is the JP tank of the future!
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-08-27 11:33:50  
Ramuh.Ilvex said:
yeah this update looks great, refresh2 addle, and the new JA amazing, BUT wtf's with other people getting enspells. I (and I assume most of you) have been waiting fro en-dark/light and what the hell do they do and give it too pld/drk really?!?!?
are they gonna be so epic that only pld/drk should get them? grrrrrr still a positive update though

I'm betting money it'll be based on Dark Magic, and Divine Magic, so sadly unless /SCH it wouldn't be very good for RDM.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mikania
By Quetzalcoatl.Mikania 2010-08-27 11:34:40  
Ramuh.Ilvex said:
...BUT wtf's with other people getting enspells. I (and I assume most of you) have been waiting fro en-dark/light and what the hell do they do and give it too pld/drk really?!?!?...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. With their crappy enhancing magic skill, it's going to do what? 10-15 damage at most, and likely be resisted. Better off forcing someone to /dnc and use haste samba.
By Ozz1 2010-08-27 11:36:36  
This will be nice, APPROVED!!

please continue
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:37:01  
Ramuh.Ilvex said:

You can have Endark and Enlight!
Just whip out those elemental staves!
Problem solved.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kyamiiux
user: Kyamiiux
By Ramuh.Kyamiiux 2010-08-27 11:40:31  
Was looking up info for Addle in other FF games. From what I found it first appeared in FFTactics Advanced. Addle prevented enemies from using certain abilities.

Please tell me this is amnesia. :D
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:43:09  
Ramuh.Kyamiiux said:
Was looking up info for Addle in other FF games. From what I found it first appeared in FFTactics Advanced. Addle prevented enemies from using certain abilities.

Please tell me this is amnesia. :D

If we get lucky, then it could be all JA (except for 2H).
We'd never have to fear imps again!
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-27 11:43:28  
All I can say is... it better be at least 5/tic. It beter have at least the same duration as normal refresh and it better work with composure. Otherwise fail
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-27 11:43:38  
Bubbly said:
As much as I like the sound of refresh II, you DO realise this just turned rdm (and brd) back into refresh *** right? Since blus have had battery charge, rdm's haven't had to refresh them, now with refresh II, you'll have to start refreshing them again. Also all those mage jobs that are coming /rdm? Yeah, you'll have to refresh them too.

Not that I'm complaining, because I mostly solo on my rdm anyway, so it's more MP for me :p
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-27 11:44:53  
Bubbly said:
Agreed. I'm very thankful that RDM wasn't nerfed out of it's *** again this update.
/knocks on wood.

I mean not to be a negative nancy but they haven't advertised any of the gimps to rdm until the day of the update. It was always doot doot doot. Hey you know that update you are downloading right now? Yeah it rapes your rdm. Thanks bye
[+]
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:47:05  
Odin.Blazza said:
Bubbly said:
As much as I like the sound of refresh II, you DO realise this just turned rdm (and brd) back into refresh *** right? Since blus have had battery charge, rdm's haven't had to refresh them, now with refresh II, you'll have to start refreshing them again. Also all those mage jobs that are coming /rdm? Yeah, you'll have to refresh them too.

Not that I'm complaining, because I mostly solo on my rdm anyway, so it's more MP for me :p

This is true. But as a RDM I already had to be a refresh ***, even before the update. So it doesn't make too much of a difference.
 Alexander.Gib
サーバ: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2010-08-27 11:47:32  
oh boy, RDM's are still refresh ***, whoopity doo
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-27 11:49:00  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
All I can say is... it better be at least 5/tic. It beter have at least the same duration as normal refresh and it better work with composure. Otherwise fail
I'm pretty confident it'll be 5mp/tic. Brd is also getting ballad III, which is 99.99% likely to be 3mp/tic, so ballad III+ballad II will be 5, to be equal with refresh II. Agreed with you for duration and composure though. Hell, can we have it longer than 2:30? Here's to dreaming :p

As for addle, you guys are probably right, amnesia (and blu will probably get their own version). Confusion would be *** cool though, imagine making mobs attack themselves or other mobs. Would probably get you killed by agroing other mobs more than it helped you, but it'd be damn cool none-the-less.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mikania
By Quetzalcoatl.Mikania 2010-08-27 11:49:09  
Odin.Blazza said:
<snip> Also all those mage jobs that are coming /rdm? Yeah, you'll have to refresh them too.

<cough>

Refresh 2 self-target only (I wish at least...)

</cough>
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-27 11:50:26  
Bubbly said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bubbly said:

This is true. But as a RDM I already had to be a refresh ***, even before the update. So it doesn't make too much of a difference.
Well yeah, I guess when I say it makes rdm refresh *** again, I meant that rdm almost got away from that position by other jobs being able to refresh themselves.
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:50:53  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bubbly said:
Agreed. I'm very thankful that RDM wasn't nerfed out of it's *** again this update.
Hey you know that update you are downloading right now? Yeah it rapes your rdm. Thanks bye

I miss RDM tanking. ;; imo that's how they nerfed the hell out of us in the last update.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-27 11:51:35  
Quetzalcoatl.Mikania said:
Odin.Blazza said:
<snip> Also all those mage jobs that are coming /rdm? Yeah, you'll have to refresh them too.

<cough>

Refresh 2 self-target only (I wish at least...)

</cough>
Ha ha, yeah, you can dream. I'm really happy that animating wail and battery charge are self cast only, or blu would have been made into the new refresh/haste ***. (aoe haste would have been okay though ; ;)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-27 11:52:23  
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I'm pretty confident it'll be 5mp/tic. Brd is also getting ballad III, which is 99.99% likely to be 3mp/tic, so ballad III+ballad II will be 5, to be equal with refresh II. Agreed with you for duration and composure though. Hell, can we have it longer than 2:30? Here's to dreaming :p
Oh I think it will be that. But I was just saying what the min would be for it to.. well really be better than refresh I lol. Or at least enough to matter. I hope and am fairly confident they will do at least that. In fact I hope for more. Like longer duration or 6/tic.

But ya know what they say. Hope for the best expect the worse
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-27 11:53:08  
Figured RDM would get ref2 when others could /refresh. But yeah, if it was self target only then nobody would bother inviting them since RDM is dwarfed in terms of healing ability by WHM/RDM.

lol@enspell complaints
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-08-27 11:55:01  
i bet it will be like 6 tic or something, i love it, now soloing will be more easy than ever
By Bubbly 2010-08-27 11:57:28  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Oh I think it will be that. But I was just saying what the min would be for it to.. well really be better than refresh I lol. Or at least enough to matter. I hope and am fairly confident they will do at least that. In fact I hope for more. Like longer duration or 6/tic.

But ya know what they say. Hope for the best expect the worse

I didn't even think of that. Because isn't Regen I like 75 seconds and Regen II 60? It'll probably be the same for Refresh II. The spell duration will be going down, but we will at least get moar MP a tic.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-27 11:58:22  
Bubbly said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bubbly said:
Hey you know that update you are downloading right now? Yeah it rapes your rdm. Thanks bye
I miss RDM tanking. ;; imo that's how they nerfed the hell out of us in the last update.
Well yeah that was the only thing they did to use last update. Other than give us some token spells lol. Give me merit spells as scrolls like they did whm gdi!!!

I'm gunna lol if the new spells give lots of hate. Or hopefully a tp SB build for tanking will be more viable after the update.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7