Empyrean Armor: How They Do That?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Empyrean Armor: how they do that?
Empyrean Armor: how they do that?
By ejiboo 2010-09-12 17:41:02  

so i got these jawns last night. um i just popped on this pole so i could use hasso and i only got 12 STR which is no increase, i haven't really fought with it yet but maybe it'll give some more acc/atthaste. maybe it will allow us to cast utsusemi without redunk timers?

i'll update when i check it out! post your peices and tell us what they do!

these could possibly be better to tp in than haidate if there is some significant gain to hasso or the stp is put to good use - cause i know everyone is all like hastemode.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-09-12 17:46:57  
Did you just type in english? Cause none of that jumbled mess made sense to me.... WTF dude?
[+]
 Fenrir.Corwynn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: TinDragon
By Fenrir.Corwynn 2010-09-12 17:49:05  
He said something along the lines of the enhanced "Hasso" effect from that gear that he highlighted doesn't give any extra strength, but he hasn't tested it yet to know what else it might enhance, ie haste or accuracy, or improving the timer penalty on spells and such.

Other than that, I have no idea either.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-09-12 17:51:03  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Did you just type in english? Cause none of that jumbled mess made sense to me.... WTF dude?

Made sense to me. He said that the new SAM pants don't increase Hasso's STR boost and is asking if they increase either its haste or accuracy buff.

If so, considering that the STP might be helpful with someone's build, these could trump haidate for TP build.

Edit: lol beaten to the punch, /slow. :(
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-12 17:53:59  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:

Jealousy? O.o

I don't know how you could misunderstand anything he said.
[+]
 Phoenix.Cell
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Cell
By Phoenix.Cell 2010-09-13 03:32:08  
Unkai Haidate +1
Str 5 Dex 5 Stp 5 Haste +4%
Enhances "Hasso" Effect   

@OP

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get those? You bought the normal version in Vunkerl? 

"The legs are purchased for Resistance Credits from the Bastion Prefect in each of the new areas. The Bastion Prefect sells you the pants for 1,000 credits."

Then to upgrade to +1?

"Misareaux NMs drop the Leg seals. You need 8 of these seals for each piece of equipment upgraded."

Repeatable Quest for possible leg seals. 

Cookbook of Hope Restoring in Misareaux 
(starts at Jonette and apparently takes about 3 minutes to complete).

Did you do the repeatable quest or kill NMs? Is my info correct?
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-09-13 03:40:18  
Yea SAM Seal comes from Cookbook quest but those quest can be depressing when you wont need the other 3 Job's they can drop.
Atleast the Raptor and the Frog NM drop the Seal, maybe some others aswell but that are those i know^^
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-09-13 03:52:22  

The enhances penury lowers mana cost while using penury even more than normal, the amount is random Cure IV mana cost was 27 24 34 30 33 33 pretty nice though. Pants need to be kept on when casting the spell though.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-13 04:14:45  
the AF+1 pants for sam, have to beat haidate..if hasso boost doesn't add str it has to add some kind of att/haste so even +1% would match haidate..i'm guessing its +3% to make it 7% total haste on these pants as a few jobs have +5-7%.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-09-13 04:29:14  
what if it adds +10 to stp or dex ? instead of + current stats, cause he already stated str was unchanged.
By ejiboo 2010-09-13 04:40:05  
yeah i spammed the cook book quest while doing random NM's none of which dropped sam; (spider, bat, peiste, fly) it took me a couple hours with 12% movement to shoop the woop.

just finished thf legs tonight and i'm 5/8 on monk oh my... good thing i was getting thf along with the sam though - that was a plus. i got all the monk seals from the peiste and spider.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-13 04:55:16  
so its gonna enhance hasso by adding a totally unrelated stat? lulwat?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-09-13 06:31:30  
tbh stp+10 on hasso would be pretty hawt =o
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-09-13 06:57:32  
gimp sam and brown belt monk
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 06:59:00  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Do you remember that time when you said that pre-downloading the beta client for XIV was pointless and then you were proven wrong?

me too.

Good times.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-09-13 07:00:55  
Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Do you remember that time when you said that pre-downloading the beta client for XIV was pointless and then you were proven wrong?

me too.

Good times.

Remember when you were an idiot.. and then, oh wait no you are still an idiot. :)
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:02:07  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

me too.

Good times.

Remember when you were an idiot.. and then, oh wait no you are still an idiot. :)

I may be an idiot, but I was still right.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-09-13 07:02:55  
Perhaps.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-09-13 07:07:24  
ejiboo said:
um i just popped on this pole so i could use hasso and i only got 12 STR which is no increase, i haven't really fought with it yet but maybe it'll give some more acc/atthaste. maybe it will allow us to cast utsusemi without redunk timers? i'll update when i check it out! post your peices and tell us what they do! these could possibly be better to tp in than haidate if there is some significant gain to hasso or the stp is put to good use - cause i know everyone is all like hastemode.

Unless you really needed the STP in that slot and couldn't obtain it elsewhere they wouldn't beat haidate. Of course if it does increase the Haste from Hasso they'd be superior.
Just put up regular Hasso with only swift belt equipped and check the recast on Ni, then take belt off, use enhanced Hasso and check recast again. Accuracy would be a little harder to test.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-13 07:45:55  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Edit: Forget it.
By ejiboo 2010-09-13 18:48:16  
doesn't do anything to cast times/cast speed, just did a simple test naked, one without hasso, one with haidate + hasso and one with unkai + hasso. used uts NI, times for recast are :45 1:04 1:04 respectively.
By ejiboo 2010-09-13 18:49:18  

Unless you really needed the STP in that slot and couldn't obtain it elsewhere they wouldn't beat haidate. Of course if it does increase the Haste from Hasso they'd be superior.
Just put up regular Hasso with only swift belt equipped and check the recast on Ni, then take belt off, use enhanced Hasso and check recast again. Accuracy would be a little harder to test.[/quote]

hasso increases attack speed haste and it doesn't apply to spells etc - it actually makes em longer yakno.