Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Samurai 4 hit build
Samurai 4 hit build
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:30:17  
Ukon is undeniably a very powerful weapon, atleast for now. But no, it's not hard to get lol, no empyrean weapons are, the fact that empyrean weapons are a more common sight than non-empyrean weapons is enough proof.. and my god have I seen plenty of Ukons. If you're that lazy to make an empyrean weapon, then just quit coz chances are you wont keep up with the rest of world when 95-99 in released.

brb buying VW gear, owait I cant coz gear is in chests and I'm too lazy to do it any other way.
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:42:11  
well, how I view it, is if you even have 50+m atm and litrally have nothing else to spend on..go for a decent relic.. It will be no exaggeration to assume relics will beat empyreans in the updates to come, atleast some.

I just see it such a waste buying empyrean items, but w/e this is all opinion based anyways.
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:44:43  
and a LS for glavoid? Uaredoingitwrong?

Is it really hard to find a small group with half-decent players.

I own one, not accomplished the "big empyreans" yet, but certainly will in the very near future, actually.
[+]
 Fenrir.Uzugami
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 05:47:54  
Asura sounds like an awesome place. o_o
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 05:48:20  
As far as I know very few relics actually beat their empyrean counterparts at this point and I don't think it would be safe to assume that this trend will change. It might, but SE's been throwing a lot of curveballs lately so who knows what they'll end up doing.

That, and if someone is WAR main, doesn't have the time/bodies at his or her disposal to complete the Glavoid path, but has a ton of disposable income lying around for whatever reason? Why shouldn't they throw that gil into making quite possibly the best improvement they could possibly make on their job?

Now, buying an Empyrean staff, that would be a waste.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-07-18 05:49:41  
Asura.Xeth said:
Glavoid was just obnoxious and Itzpa wasn't much better.

Itza is a pushover 45/50 scales not lost one fight 3 ppl + my dualboxed cure mule.

started by nuke kiting him blu/blm very easy and fast kill and i did practically nothing in the fight

i changed to thf and straight tanked him to get more th on him and get him to drops 2 scales most of the times instead of just one
and my thf was still rocking pings pieces

i highly recomend just thf straight tank him for better drops

only really issue is tunga in the beginning but he is not that hard again once you figure out his hate pattern.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-18 05:51:22  
*** Chloris.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 05:52:10  
Asura.Xeth said:
lol Stuff is expensive here, I don't know about other servers. I got my Cursed Hauberk -1 for 12m but I haven't seen one for that low since, all I've seen is 15-20m and Earthen tatters are more expensive than any others.

still looking for -1 hauberk :( prolly gonna get it syn'd myself. Earth tatters are anywhere from 10k~50k here. :| Only tatters that are expensive here are Neptunal and Byakko scraps :<
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 05:52:17  
Itzpapalotl has never been hard, it's just that no one likes Tunga because it requires that you actually pay attention and be on the ball, and that's asking a lot of FFXI players these days.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 05:53:28  
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

Sandworm was harder for me. :| SO MANY SINGLES WITH TH7
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 05:54:55  
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

You too;
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:56:56  
dusk gloves+1 and ukon are two entirely diffent things.

Example: To obtain Dusk+1 either buy it (25-30m), or level the craft high (spending mils in the process) and spend fkin mils trying the to HQ craft

To obtain Ukon: With a small group, WAR cleave, BLU whisker burn w/e w/e it is fairly fast, least in my case. Its totally free, you can just keep running without the fear of running out of gil etc (if you were leveling a craft for dusk+1)

In those days getting 25-30m really was not that easy, either have a decent hnm ls with paychecks or a big craft and maybe it wasnt.

in my eyes, ukon just looks alot easier, time-comsuming yes, but what isn't in this game? by now, you should be accustomed to it.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-18 05:57:19  
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

You too;
Wasn't so much the drop rate as it was spending *** forever getting KI for that piece of ***plant.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 06:00:26  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

You too;
Wasn't so much the drop rate as it was spending *** forever getting KI for that piece of ***plant.

Was the combination factor for me. Took forever to get a stupid pop for Glavoid, then it would drop one shell.

I seriously had nightmares about Tahrongi Canyon. I had this horrible dream that I was trying to drop the stupid hachimaki for the last time, and I misclicked and dropped the trial Kartika with 45/50 shells turned in.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-18 06:01:23  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

You too;

Was the combination factor for me. Took forever to get a stupid pop for Glavoid, then it would drop one shell.

I seriously had nightmares about Tahrongi Canyon. I had this horrible dream that I was trying to drop the stupid hachimaki for the last time, and I misclicked and dropped the trial Kartika with 45/50 shells turned in.
Man don't tell me that, I'm starting my dagger soon
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 06:03:25  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
*** Chloris.

You too;

:| My then-thf for my group was kinda slow. We told him SE changed TH but he insisted that TH only needs to be applied @the end instead of @the start. He liked to solo it too and would rage anytime I attacked it so I ended up cleaving on RDM majority of the time. :|
By Caclax 2011-07-18 06:03:35  
I love lamp.
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 06:04:16  
Then I fall back on my previus question, how hard isit to find a small yet decent group? really.
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 06:05:49  
If you cant get a small group to cleave w/ chances are your not gonna be able to afford Xeth's prices, lawl
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 06:07:09  
Ramuh.Austar said:

Man don't tell me that, I'm starting my dagger soon

I was so happy when I finished Glavoid that I got drunk on Dom Pérignon.

Felt so good.
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 06:08:07  
meh w/e I'm done, gotten abit boring now, l8s
By Norondor 2011-07-18 06:13:51  
I am actually starting Twashtar with some help from my LS this week (since now it's actually good enough for dancer that i am willing to mess with it, ha ha~). If you don't mind me asking, Asymptotic, how'd you get your pops? Actual fight seems not that bad, but getting pop items seems like, uh, a total pain in the neck compared to Bria/Sobek.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15