Semi-Casual Endgame LS (focus: Abyssea)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Semi-Casual Endgame LS (focus: Abyssea)
Semi-Casual Endgame LS (focus: Abyssea)
 Caitsith.Jessie
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Caitsith.Jessie 2010-10-07 11:19:15  
Hey Caitsith. I haven't had an event linkshell in a really long time. Most of my time I spend in my Dynamis LS because my friends are all leaving the game left and right and most endgame linkshells I join require extremely hardcore dedication (4 hours a day, 5 days a week doesn't work well for a university student).

Especially with the new Abyssea and third-tier artifact equipment, I notice a lot of this could be done with just a few people so it got me thinking: why not try to band together a couple people. Create a linkshell where anyone can ask for help or help other people and even have a few events here and there. Honestly, it could work if even only around 3-6 people decide to say "Hey sure let's do this", but of course the more the merrier.

We could do a little Sky here and there, maybe even some Assaults. Just casual stuff. But I'd like the focus to be on Abyssea and helping people earn their Seals and their accessories and whatnot.

If a linkshell like this already exists, I'd love to join you. But otherwise, I'd love to band a group of us together. What do you say!