Bronze Cuirass Vs Iron Haubergeon

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Trade Skills » Armorer » bronze cuirass vs iron haubergeon
bronze cuirass vs iron haubergeon
By sefirot 2010-10-11 10:01:54  
which to sell higher? i got this fool on my server that keep undercutting prices... i wonder if due to him lowering iron haubys should i keep lowering bronze cuirass lower and match haubys prices?
By Kilnaga 2010-10-11 10:10:22  
The cost of making a cuirass is higher than that of an Iron Haubergeon.
The cuirass is far more material intensive, and should naturally be priced higher than the Iron Hauby.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-11 10:12:13  
sefirot said:
which to sell higher? i got this fool on my server that keep undercutting prices... i wonder if due to him lowering iron haubys should i keep lowering bronze cuirass lower and match haubys prices?
The market is so unstable right now all you can do is list it at a price that sells. When I'm selling things I'm constantly checking the city to see if any are up and how much they are going for. But competing with one person shouldn't be a huge issue. i've been meaning to avoid that by going and staying afk at the camps to try and directly hit the market, rather than wait for them to return to the city.
By sefirot 2010-10-11 10:17:04  
yes thats my issue. mats are more expensive to make cuirass and i would say stats are kinda even... so it is kinda trying to figure out if worth making since it is higher and ppl seem to like haubergeons more....
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-11 10:19:22  
sefirot said:
yes thats my issue. mats are more expensive to make cuirass and i would say stats are kinda even... so it is kinda trying to figure out if worth making since it is higher and ppl seem to like haubergeons more....
Haubergeon is a classic that has been carried over to FFXIV. When in doubt, use the hauby.
By sefirot 2010-10-11 10:35:26  
i know about hauby being carried out... i played ffxi, the point is what to make and what will sell more. If this dude keeps dropping price will there be a point to make cuirass (which also carried over just not bronze) at all?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-11 10:47:09  
sefirot said:
i know about hauby being carried out... i played ffxi, the point is what to make and what will sell more. If this dude keeps dropping price will there be a point to make cuirass (which also carried over just not bronze) at all?
No one wants to be the purple pld of XIV lol, but like i said try marketing in different area's go to the camp where you can hit the people fresh of making money from leve's. But idk what to say. if he keeps undercutting eventually he will start to go negative and switch what he is synthing.
 Phoenix.Katori
サーバ: Phoenix
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-10-11 11:27:10  
cuirass is way better for gla but most ls will have people who make hauby so be easy to get that way. and in a month or so getting the mats wont be a problem. not to many people who are even close to 38 yet. price will be high till others start making them then it will drop like everything else. but congrats on making it
By deadfire 2010-10-30 11:37:30  
Gladiator: Cuirass > Haub

Lancer/Marauder: Haubergeon > Cuirass

Since Cuirass has better defence and has HP+5 with VIT. Haub has Str/Dex.
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-10-31 12:37:12  
im a 30 gla but im wearing a iron hauby+1 right now ha better def then regular cuirass
By deadfire 2010-10-31 17:22:33  
HP+25* my bad
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-11-01 06:39:23  
i know im only a 30 gla been on surplus rank 8 last 4 days. but im going with def over hp right now. but i do plan to buy a cuirass blue +1 tonight. so im going with whatevr better for me at this time.