Blood Rebellion EGLS Recruiting.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Blood Rebellion EGLS Recruiting.
Blood Rebellion EGLS Recruiting.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-12 21:15:37  

Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-10-12 21:19:30  
too late for me._.
 Fenrir.Azazael
user: azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2010-10-13 09:22:46  
something run by Skarwind?!?!?!? RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (joking, gl man)
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-13 11:55:40  
Fenrir.Azazael said:
something run by Skarwind?!?!?!? RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (joking, gl man)

Thanks man, When I came back I felt like a lot of Abyssea run times are just random or its ususally pick up-ish. It would be nice to have something scheduled even just a few times a week.
 Valefor.Blissrun
サーバ: Valefor
user: blissrun
By Valefor.Blissrun 2010-10-13 12:03:09  
I remember you. I've been thinking of returning to Fenrir. How is it over there?
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-13 12:05:53  
Good luck Skarwind! If you ever want to use my chumps for anything just gimme a shout ingame and we can team up!
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-14 15:56:34  
Valefor.Blissrun said:
I remember you. I've been thinking of returning to Fenrir. How is it over there?

Without trying to sound mean.. Fenrir is sucking D:

But its my home and like hell I'm gonna leave.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-10-14 16:03:50  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir is sucking D:
Truth.

Good luck with recruitment.
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-14 21:05:32  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir is sucking D:
Truth.

Good luck with recruitment.
Wtf Night you call yourself a chump?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-14 21:10:50  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Hello, Currently we are looking for members of all sorts.

We do our best to get members what they need through a fair and simple lotting system. We also do our best to move through what events we can. This way we can all be happy and have fun while taking the grind out of FFXI. Mainly we plan to do Abyssea but Sky/Sea/Limbus and even some HNM is an option.

If your interested please take a look at.

http://bloodrebellion.guildportal.com

Currently Abyssea days would most likely be
Tuesday and Saturday at 6:30PM CST.

We plan on doing other events as long as they arent a waste of time. For example why waste time farming sky/sea when we could farm up Abyssea items for gil and buy pops. Or people can sponsor pops on their own.

First check out the rules section of our forum and read it. Once that's done feel free to submit an application and we will get back to you. (Don't forget to use the application format)

If your sick of Event LS going under, being shunned away because you don't want to grind, or just having run times that are random then B.R. may be for you.

Any feedback or suggestions would be great as well. The site is currently under construction.

can i join man i've always looked up to you
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-15 00:06:41  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

We do our best to get members what they need through a fair and simple lotting system. We also do our best to move through what events we can. This way we can all be happy and have fun while taking the grind out of FFXI. Mainly we plan to do Abyssea but Sky/Sea/Limbus and even some HNM is an option.

We plan on doing other events as long as they arent a waste of time. For example why waste time farming sky/sea when we could farm up Abyssea items for gil and buy pops. Or people can sponsor pops on their own.

First check out the rules section of our forum and read it. Once that's done feel free to submit an application and we will get back to you. (Don't forget to use the application format)

If your sick of Event LS going under, being shunned away because you don't want to grind, or just having run times that are random then B.R. may be for you.

Any feedback or suggestions would be great as well. The site is currently under construction.

If your serious about that, Id say go for it. But I'd like to see where we stand member wise and crap if you wanted to do a server transfer
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-15 00:43:39  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

If your serious about that, Id say go for it. But I'd like to see where we stand member wise and crap if you wanted to do a server transfer

lol i'll be right over

we can botfish together
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-15 12:03:27  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

lol i'll be right over

we can botfish together

I dun liek bots D:
 Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2010-10-15 13:43:11  
Good luck >.>b. If this were 6 months ago, I probably would have been interested, lol.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-15 13:46:54  
Not trying to say FFXI is dying but server forums sure have tbh :X
Edit: Scratch this idea.. Mind as well just keep it as a social D:
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-15 20:42:19  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

I dun liek bots D:

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
If you need to bot to make gil or claim anything now you *** suck. The only use I'd see for it is GM Tool or w/e. Its annoying getting blocked by other players.

you don't say.

mabye the sarcasm wasn't coming through clear enough

i wouldn't touch your imaginary moralfag ls that never was with a 10 foot pole
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-15 21:55:05  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

I dun liek bots D:

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
If you need to bot to make gil or claim anything now you *** suck. The only use I'd see for it is GM Tool or w/e. Its annoying getting blocked by other players.

you don't say.

mabye the sarcasm wasn't coming through clear enough

i wouldn't touch your imaginary moralfag ls that never was with a 10 foot pole

Sarcasm is seriously awesome when your reading it.
Edit: Also its really hard to find people who give a rats ***. I mean seriously trying it and having it suck is one thing. But never showing up is just lame in its own right. Guy who formally was the Potato Head person. you used to be cool man.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-15 22:09:32  
so exactly how would you expect me to respond to you telling me i *** suck

hugs?
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-15 22:19:33  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
so exactly how would you expect me to respond to you telling me i *** suck

hugs?

Change back to potatos and all is forgiven?

Edit: if I revised my statement too.

"If you bot to claim or make gil you *** suck huge awesome Pamela Anderson ***" would you be less pissed?