Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Tachi Fudo
Tachi Fudo
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16
By Makado 2011-09-19 18:10:01  
Relics are done for I mean really, who uses Amano now except to show they made one lol. Though i might make GS I think it'll be fun to use.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-09-19 18:12:24  
So just looking over how Amano is the best weapon for sam atm.
 Shiva.Brunwulf
サーバ: Shiva
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2011-09-19 18:16:57  
Makado said: »
Relics are done for I mean really, who uses Amano now except to show they made one lol. Though i might make GS I think it'll be fun to use.

We have two Masamunes and an Amano in our Einherjar LS (yes we still do Einherjar) and he puts up same numbers as we do. It's just Masamune is the easier of the two to get.
By Makado 2011-09-19 18:17:51  
Unless they do more than 1 more weapon update before 99 i don't see relics coming out on top. Well who know's maybe they will add new weapons with even better ws's dmg stats on them making Emps #2 but how long was it before Relics were bested 8 yrs? I still say Emps will stay ahead and rest will be situational weapons.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-09-19 18:22:09  
Are you talking about relics as a whole or Amamo itself?
By Makado 2011-09-19 18:22:20  
Anyone try to figure out how rana would do if it was a crit ws?
 Leviathan.Dodu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-19 18:24:21  
Unless they do more than 1 more weapon update before 99 i don't see relics coming out on top. Well who know's maybe they will add new weapons with even better ws's dmg stats on them making Emps #2 but how long was it before Relics were bested 8 yrs? I still say Emps will stay ahead and rest will be situational weapons.

I suppose you did this assessment counting on your fingers and toes? Display any manner of proficiency in mathematical weapon comparison and we'll talk.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-19 18:24:24  

So you go from one crazy notion to the next? lol its not a crit WS, so who honestly cares? Amano is better for many reasons (loosens x hit builds from aftermath...tons of acc so you can use meat on even VW...the DPS is still very comparable....)
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-09-19 18:24:38  
Stop regurgitating anything you think you know or have read, what you are saying holds no water because you're not providing any proof of your claim.

Fudo and kaiten are both 60% str ws and their base damage is roughly even, fudo is a 3.65 ftp, and kaiten is 3.0. Thats a 21.6% difference, kaiten has a 25% ws increase which means these ws are near identical.

What fudo has over kaiten is the 25% tp bonus earring and any access tp you might have. Along with the upcoming JA that gives a tp bonus every 5mins.

What amano offers is utility in its accuracy and perhaps a 5hit in the near future with its aftermath that doesnt reduce its effectiveness. Amano is probably the best thing to use on VW, assuming you can melee on them long enough, esp if the acc is the difference between RCB and pizza/sushi.

Masamune is more of an abyssea/old content/capped acc weapon, its still great and probably is not that far behind Amano when Amano is ahead.

Whether its going to be relics > emp or emp > relics is to be determined in the future.
[+]
By Makado 2011-09-19 18:29:08  
Now theres some math i'd like to see VW mobs are what lev now? Let's get some numbers on Masa and Amano in there. Then i can have something worth reading.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-19 18:31:22  
Now theres some math i'd like to see VW mobs are what lev now? Let's get some numbers on Masa and Amano in there. Then i can have something worth reading.

Pretty sure these numbers have been brought up plenty of times on other forums...internet is vast and i'm sure its there somewhere already
By Makado 2011-09-19 18:32:39  
Looked havn't found any yet. If you come across some post link.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-19 18:40:51  
VW has been out for months, i've never seen the threads, but 100% positive they exist somewhere... lol
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-19 18:41:46  
Quote:
access tp
This bothers me so much Hito.
[+]
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-19 18:44:04  
I miss Ironguy. :(

He'd be all up in this thread.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-19 18:47:10  
lol ya this is Ironguy materials for sure
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-09-19 18:47:52  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Quote:
access tp
This bothers me so much Hito.
Excess :( cooking and helping the munchkin out with her homework , I didnt even bother to reread what I had typed :/
 Shiva.Brunwulf
サーバ: Shiva
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2011-09-19 23:08:38  
Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Stop regurgitating anything you think you know or have read, what you are saying holds no water because you're not providing any proof of your claim. Fudo and kaiten are both 60% str ws and their base damage is roughly even, fudo is a 3.65 ftp, and kaiten is 3.0. Thats a 21.6% difference, kaiten has a 20% ws increase which means these ws are near identical. What fudo has over kaiten is the 25% tp bonus earring and any access tp you might have. Along with the upcoming JA that gives a tp bonus every 5mins. What amano offers is utility in its accuracy and perhaps a 5hit in the near future with its aftermath that doesnt reduce its effectiveness. Amano is probably the best thing to use on VW, assuming you can melee on them long enough, esp if the acc is the difference between RCB and pizza/sushi. Masamune is more of an abyssea/old content/capped acc weapon, its still great and probably is not that far behind Amano when Amano is ahead. Whether its going to be relics > emp or emp > relics is to be determined in the future.

Well said. But I'm a relic fan boy.
By Makado 2011-09-23 13:44:41  
Anyone know if new str 4 att 15 neck is better than gorget for fudo?
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2011-09-23 15:06:36  
I suck at figuring that kind of stuff out so I outsourced to a friend who is an amazing FFXI matholigist and his answer to me was with berserk down it's a very small upgrade (his example was a 2000 fudo would do on average 2008 with it). With berserk up or any attack buffs gorget would overtake it.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-09-23 21:22:19  
Yes.

Gorget is only better on capped attack which you wont be coming close to outside of all the top end pieces and on a handful of NMs inside abyssea, id say 50/50 on the NMs inside abyssea depending on buffs, never with berserk down and never on VW mobs(esp the upper tiers).

Berserk =/= capped attack by the way. Need to know what youre fighting and how defensive a mob is before coming to that conclusion.(1100-1350attack is roughly the cap on the bigger def mobs)
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-09-24 09:31:16  
Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Stop regurgitating anything you think you know or have read, what you are saying holds no water because you're not providing any proof of your claim. Fudo and kaiten are both 60% str ws and their base damage is roughly even, fudo is a 3.65 ftp, and kaiten is 3.0. Thats a 21.6% difference, kaiten has a 25% ws increase which means these ws are near identical. What fudo has over kaiten is the 25% tp bonus earring and any access tp you might have. Along with the upcoming JA that gives a tp bonus every 5mins. What amano offers is utility in its accuracy and perhaps a 5hit in the near future with its aftermath that doesnt reduce its effectiveness. Amano is probably the best thing to use on VW, assuming you can melee on them long enough, esp if the acc is the difference between RCB and pizza/sushi. Masamune is more of an abyssea/old content/capped acc weapon, its still great and probably is not that far behind Amano when Amano is ahead. Whether its going to be relics > emp or emp > relics is to be determined in the future.

Really depends. SAM almost always has excess TP, zanhasso, DA/TA/QA, Sekki, Haga and meditate. On VW you are probably using the saveTP alamicite which gives you plenty of room to add ACC or once again adds to excess TP. On the higher tiers most SAMs go /THF for damage and hate control. Zanshin also helps a ton with any ACC issues.

Relics made big strides this update (and 95 relics are easy to get) but Fudo is a beast of a WS. If Amano had access to Fudo (even without the AM) it wouldn't even be a contest.

FOr the other guy: The STR/Att neck should win out in most situations, even Ire+1 is beating the gorget with att capped.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-09-28 01:20:55  
What atmacite is good for Fudo SAM? Assuming I have 2 slots.
By Makado 2011-09-28 02:06:54  
What are the boosts given to relics this update, and anyone with 95 emp see or know any other upgrades besides dmg and stat? Also between justice and justiciar's which is better. I still need hearts to even make 90 so 95 is a long long way off /sadface
 Bismarck.Eburo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-09-28 02:25:56  

I wish it was, it would be... Well... f'ing amazing.

Even when my SAM was "That thing spit out of early 2010" with no real atmas, I could still do 1500-3500 Rana.

Imagine that with Razed Ruins/Sanguine Scythe + crits. Not to mention, the TP output from Rana would open up endless possibilities for easy 5-hit sets.

Paired with Overwhelm, I think this is what it would take to close the gap between non-emp WAR and SAM in Abyssea damage output. Unfortunately it's just a dream though, I doubt rana would become a crit ws.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-28 02:46:00  
95 relics now have a 20% proc rate to their bonus dmg stat if i'm not mistaken Makado
By Makado 2011-09-28 02:46:16  
I havnt been in abyssea since i capped my jobs 95 doin alot of woe for them damn spells (refuse to pay AH prices). I need to find a ls for VW like to get my hands on ace's mail and get synth mat for mekira-oto nice head piece.
By Makado 2011-09-28 02:49:53  
Dang that's nice increase to dot. Hopefully 95 Emps get a ws dmg boost like Relics did or give Masa a stp bonus from ws lol. Yeah not gonna happen on stp but still i can dream...
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-28 03:07:17  
that head piece honestly isn't too much better than V helm..just the acc and minor str/att
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16