Balance EnfSkill And MACC

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Balance EnfSkill and MACC
Balance EnfSkill and MACC
By Tanduran 2010-11-09 01:37:18  
What is best ballance between +enf.magicskill and +Macc?

Its very important to land enfeeblings on mobs.

For Para (ice) example:
ToM Macc ice elemental staff (varuna with Macc Aff+5)
Grip= Enfeebling +
But for the rest of the gear what is better? Macc or enf+ gear?

Is +1 Macc = +1 enf.skill ??? Which roll has INT on enfeebling magic?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-09 01:37:58  
Honestly a full potency build is better these days. I rarely, if ever, have a problem landing enfeebles on mobs.
 Bismarck.Evolex
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-11-09 23:54:04  
1 macc is basically 1 skill.

For int enfeebs, I just rely on skill/macc, while MND enfeebs I try full potency first then work my way down.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-10 00:02:43  
Tanduran said:

Is +1 Macc = +1 enf.skill ??? Which roll has INT on enfeebling magic?

The information you're looking for is here.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-11-11 15:51:46  
written by a pimp
[+]
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2010-11-26 19:14:59  
The question is a tricky one, cause it falls back to, inside or outside abyssea, which atmas, etc etc. I think potency pretty much caps inside of abyssea depending on your atmas. At level 85, macc/skill imo is overrated, and if potency is capping then you may as well just full time pdt/mdt or something... i dont know.. RDM is a funny job inside Abyssea, I just use it to nuke stuff and pay little attention to anything else.

I use to be obsessed with a convert set, macc set, potency.. But its just a strain on your inventory with very little benefit. Cap your stoneskin, cap your fast cast, and have at it.... I mean who even uses resting gear anymore?
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2010-11-26 19:34:34  
I should also add, that these types of questions are problematic also in the sense that we're all gonna be level 90 soon. So many changes are occurring in such a short period is throwing everything into a flux. Things are crazy simple as it is at 85, imagine adding more skill to your 90 base.... So yea we can sit here and talk about balance at 85, but it all goes out the window next week.....
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-12-05 04:49:33  
Your are going to make the idiots that laughed at people using magic accuracy still, prefering "potency", angry. But yeah everything is capped that's what you get for playing on easy mode ; all gear, as awesome as they may look ( stares @ AF3) are useless. That's a little to rough to admit for abyssea fanboys though.

Best way to cast enfeeble is clearly shamshir+1 and genbu's shield...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-01-06 10:25:03  
I started making 2 of the trials swords with the +M.Acc, back before the level cap increase. These seem pretty obsolete now, so would the Magic Attack bonus swords work better? The trials for those are stupid easy, so I'm doing them just to have on hand.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-06 14:11:12  
If you really want to melee while nuking, then sure, whatever. You'd get much much better numbers out of a staff though.

If I was melee'ing I'd just get melee stats like the STR path. Or if you plan to solo while melee'ing, get defensive stats like the PDT path.

If I ever want to mix them, I just melee until I have enough TP to WS > WS > swap to staff and nuke > swap back to sword.