Salvage Anyone?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Salvage anyone?
Salvage anyone?
 Fenrir.Chubi
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: paigee
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 10:44:19  
I know people don't do salvage anymore but here's my attempt at finding people/linkshell to do salvage with. I don't play for long periods of time so I'd like to do short events and one of my favourites would be salvage. I moved here from Sylph when my LS died out after abyssea was released, so I don't know anyone on the server nor am I in a linkshell. So, if anyone out there that's interested or has a ls that needs people, please send me a /tell in game or PM D:
My play time or event times can be anytime after 4PM EST.
 Fenrir.Sasukeuchiha
By Fenrir.Sasukeuchiha 2010-11-29 11:22:24  
There are plenty of lses that do salvage. Just go to jueno or white gate and give a shout out. You know whats hard to find a ls that does einherjar thats hard to find people for.
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2010-11-29 11:26:27  
If you find an LS for Salvage, or start one, give me a tell, need the 35's for about 5 pieces >.>;.

Have BRD, WAR, THF @ 85, DRK and RNG(lol) could be 85 if needed.
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 11:36:16  
I don't mind starting one if there are enough people interested.. that makes 2.. 4 more to go! Any takers out there :D
 Fenrir.Sasukeuchiha
By Fenrir.Sasukeuchiha 2010-11-29 11:38:23  
I am game if you do einherjar as well.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-29 11:40:32  
Can count me in, still interested in a few pieces.
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 11:52:08  
Hey night ^^ That makes 3 now! Sorry Sasu.. just looking for a small group of people for salvage, you're welcomed though if you want to do salvage. Also, I'm planning to do salvage everyday/night if possible... I know it's kind of demanding for most people but I think it's the best way to get everything for everyone as fast as possible.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2010-11-29 12:47:57  
Score.
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-11-29 13:10:23  
Be nice if they added 2-3 more floors in each zone for items needed for +1 and +2 pieces. Beating a dead horse really its already been said by others including myself before, but now all zones can be completed at a relaxed pace with 10-40mins left. Interest for the event would pick up again thats for sure, and it could become somewhat challenging once again.

I am currently also looking for one member 6/7 atm, id like to have 7 for when someone is away. 9:30pm gmt mon/tues/wed on sylph, I realise this posted under Fenrir but in no mad rush to fill the spot. Most gear is up for grabs, no one needs any usukane at all now, some ares/skadi/marduk/morri up for instant grabs too. Anything else my current members still need once they get a piece of two or once youve put in the time youll be getting to lot on those also. I only personally need one piece now but am quite happy to lead for quite some time still. Looking for healer/brd if you have melee too fine we can rotate but no melee only players plse we like to rotate.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-11-29 13:19:54  
I need QQA Ares 35 0/110 ;_;)

WAR/SAM/DRG For Salvage with tanking experience on all Zones/Chariots.
Other Jobs:
DRK/RNG85/BLU82 (Can hit 85 asap)
/COR78(Still need WHM sub for COR and 85)
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 13:44:52  
@Krsone D: I recently moved to fenrir FROM sylph... I was in goldensalvage for some time. We did salvage every night 7days/week and it was the best and most fun experience in ffxi for me. The leadership was amazing and taught me a lot about salvage. I was main brd and pulled everything. It was quite an exciting time for me every night even if we didn't get drops. Everyone knew what they were doing,it ran really smoothly and the group was fun to be around and very respectful. Unfortunately they disbanded and I couldn't find another ls to do salvage with D:

So that's

1.Chubi
2.Thandar
3.Nightyre
4.Skarwind

So close... 2 more to go ;D

Any takers!?
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2010-11-29 14:19:36  
:>
I know at least 3/4 people don't suck, I've never seen you or your gear, Chubi.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-11-29 15:23:15  
Judging from his WAR Chubi's other jobs should be well geared too so that aint a worry man.
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 15:47:40  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Judging from HER WAR Chubi's other jobs should be well geared too so that aint a worry man.

:3

Unfortunately, my gear is outdated.. since I don't really have anyone that I can do abyssea with and I haven't been playing much lately ;; but it's alright.. not too terrible.
 Sylph.Vestal
サーバ: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-11-29 17:03:51  
If chubi was in goldsalvage lead by jorden and khaiden then chubi was good. I was in goldsalvage for a long *** time, great group.
[+]
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 18:23:13  
@Vestal Yes, I joined the group the day you departed from it ^^
They were a kick-*** group!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-29 18:24:58  
Fenrir.Chubi said:
I don't really have anyone that I can do abyssea with
Do too :<
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-29 18:30:13  
Sorry Night XD I probably play at weird times and never see you guys on when I'm online ;~;
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-11-30 11:36:26  
sorry btw Chub I always assume people online are guys :(
Atleast until corrected, no harm right?
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-30 11:42:27  
I feel bad I haven't been online in weeks <_< But skewl and moving into new place I just don't have time or energy ;s
 Fenrir.Chubi
By Fenrir.Chubi 2010-11-30 18:10:55  
Doesn't look like there's anyone else that wants in D: Well we can do
with 4, I have a mule that can dc us in and if any of you guys have any friends or someone that can dc us in then it's doable!