Account Settings Change
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-12-01 00:20:16  
http://www.ffxiah.com/account

I changed the account page URL to allow me to use the same controller for ffxivpro and ffxiah. I will leave anything under /members for more site specific functions.

The page will look the same with some minor differences. Firstly, you will be able to set your flag in the general section. There is also a section called social with the AIM/MSN, all that good stuff. This data was originally linked to individual characters, now they are simply linked to your user account. Posts made with the username should be able to get a flag now. I also added skype/steam/google talk. I removed these fields from the '/members/characters' page. This will allow me to add this data to your user page and FFXIV characters pages if applicable.

I also implemented a new forum posting policy that requires a user to have at least one verified character (from either game) to make a post or topic on the forum.

If you have any questions/bugs about these changes feel free to PM or leave a reply.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-12-01 00:24:34  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
I also implemented a new forum posting policy that requires a user to have at least one verified character (from either game) to make a post or topic on the forum.

Hell yes.
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-12-01 00:24:43  
Fenrir.Scragg said:

This is awesome ^^ TY Scragg
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-12-01 00:34:07  
Fenrir.Scragg said:

Pure Win!

Question:
Can anon accounts still be used to control the post "score" ratings?
(The little + and - at the top right hand side of each post)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-12-01 00:46:39  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:

Hell yes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-12-01 00:48:47  
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:

Hell yes.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-12-01 00:50:16  
No quote trains, guys. XD I know you're happy, but there's a rating system for a reason~
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-12-01 01:08:19  
wut, anonz just got banned and i didn't notice? =O

Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-12-01 01:09:11  
wait, can anons still send/recieve PM? I'd like to keep in touch with some peoples at least...
 Cerberus.Vaness
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-01 01:11:33  
awesome ;D
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-01 01:13:16  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
No quote trains, guys. XD I know you're happy, but there's a rating system for a reason~
What is the reason? Cause the only thing I see it used for is for bitter people to try to get some small bit of satistifcation downrating something that no one will ever noticed got rated
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-12-01 01:49:40  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
What is the reason? Cause the only thing I see it used for is for bitter people to try to get some small bit of satistifcation downrating something that no one will ever noticed got rated
You like it, you rate it up; you don't like it, you rate it down. And if you don't like it a lot, report it, and we'll take a look at it. In fact, if A LOT of people don't like it, we get notified, too; so if WE don't like it either, we'll do something about it. Simple as that.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]