Body, Hand Upgrades And Seals, Pls Post

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » body, hand upgrades and seals, pls post
body, hand upgrades and seals, pls post
By Halfpint 2010-12-13 13:03:44  
Is there someone who can post the walkthru's and information reguarding AF3+1 and+2 here?....what little research i have been able to do does not even indicate there is a quest for rdm body (or is it hand) seals.

I do not have access to FFXIclyclopedia or most of the other FFXI related sites from work (use break time to look stuff up). By the time I get home I am rushing to make dinner and get to ls event, so there is very little time to do any research on the..... who, where, how's of gettting the +1 seals or how to +2 them. I do have the hat and legs done... doing NM on feet cause the quest is a ***.

hopefully someone can help me out with this info.
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2010-12-15 12:27:10  
Sounds more like a case of the lazys to me with this talk of not being able to check XI Wiki but looking stuff up on break, as well as the ability to do so at home.

Anyways, there's several quests in the newest zones for RDM hand seals, and a quest in Altepa that takes about 5 minutes and the ability to read and use deduction to complete it for a chance at a body seal. The +2 items are from zone bosses from what I recall off the top of my head, but they drop plentiful in supply with the !! proc.
By Halfpint 2010-12-17 15:04:21  
lol thanks....not "lazies" so much as the company i work for blocks access and there is a lack of opportunity at home, unless I want to get up at 5am when the family is asleep. (pretty sure that's not happeneing)

lol thanks again