フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG Legs
DRG Legs
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-12-17 14:16:47  
This is more about Blitzers

Would the best augment we can do right now be Haste+3 and Double Attack? Since Accuracy is kind of moot now with Razed Ruins and how high our levels are compared to outside Abyssea Monsters.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-17 14:21:47  
Ewww, recently redid mine to get Haste and Attack+ for DRG.. Didn't realize Double Attack was an option, was just excited to get 3% Haste for legs.

If I could really quick, I'd go back and get Double Attack instead of Attack+.
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-17 14:28:35  
I used to use that and now just use Homam legs. If you have Homam I honestly might consider just re-rolling them as movement speed+8%/PDT-4% and use them on your idle set if you don't have Crimson/Blood Cuisses.

Also you might consider if the +2 set effect of the Lancer Attire is worth any grain of salt you might find yourself sacrificing the 6-8/7-9 haste you could have in hands/legs/body depending on the set bonus from the Lancer Attire +2.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-12-17 14:38:42  
If you're really not worried about acc get some ace's hose :3

I was just mad when i realized blitzers didnt have stp :<
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-17 14:42:01  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
If you're really not worried about acc get some ace's hose :3 I was just mad when i realized blitzers didnt have stp :<

How small of a group is safe for that Tonberry?
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-12-17 15:02:22  
I'd get PDT/Movement Speed personally and stick with Homam Cosciales until Ace's Hose are available to you.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-12-17 15:05:46  
If you have a couple tanks good at keeping up shadows and a quick healer you shouldnt need more than 6-7 (more is always nice though). In the main he is similar to other tonberries with his tp moves aside from his ritualistic bind. Keep shadows up if you get throat stabbed and you should be fine. If you can survive an aga or two i would try to avoid stunning til after 50% when his spells get nastier.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-12-17 15:21:41  
Ace's Hose are on my to do list but it's a bit iffy atm. Blows *** when he warps around lol.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-17 15:23:19  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
If you're really not worried about acc get some ace's hose :3 I was just mad when i realized blitzers didnt have stp :<

How small of a group is safe for that Tonberry?
Couple RDM/NIN can kill him without too much trouble, don't know how melee fare with him these days. Bring people for blue proc obviously - WHM can pull double duty here by removing status ailments. Have everyone involved clear hate beforehand obviously. Chainspell sub 50% isn't the worst idea since he can Death you, or just bring a stunner.