Fishing: I'm Doin It Wrong.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Fishing: I'm doin it wrong.
Fishing: I'm doin it wrong.
 Garuda.Ijelle
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Ijelle
By Garuda.Ijelle 2009-05-13 18:33:08  
Dasva said:
Ijelle said:
Zanno said:
When using minnow/sinking minnow with composite rod everything that only have 1 (!) is too small, atleast been that way when I've tried. And I've read somewhere that halcyon breaks on Gugru :(

It does! Not often, but it does. Halcyon hooks a lot more fish, but I've broken it like 3 times on Gugru - third time I lost the rod when fixing it. :|

You wouldn't have lost it if you had lu shangs...

Thus why I'm working on Lu Shang's. lol ^.^
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-13 18:40:03  
Ijelle said:
Dasva said:
Ijelle said:
Zanno said:
When using minnow/sinking minnow with composite rod everything that only have 1 (!) is too small, atleast been that way when I've tried. And I've read somewhere that halcyon breaks on Gugru :(

It does! Not often, but it does. Halcyon hooks a lot more fish, but I've broken it like 3 times on Gugru - third time I lost the rod when fixing it. :|

Thus why I'm working on Lu Shang's. lol ^.^

Thus the merit on focusing on lu shangs then lvling
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-13 19:58:00  
Dasva said:
Ijelle said:
Zanno said:

lol, thats the worst argument I've ever heard for getting lu shang "Yeah, I'm getting this 3 mil fishing rod so this 10 k fishing rod wont break"
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-13 22:03:08  
Zanno said:
Dasva said:
Ijelle said:
Zanno said:

lol, thats the worst argument I've ever heard for getting lu shang "Yeah, I'm getting this 3 mil fishing rod so this 10 k fishing rod wont break"

Your example is even worst. One your breaking it over and over again though really you should be better at telling whats on your line. 2 Not being able to skillup on small and big fish at the same time because of rod breaks really slows down skillups. 3 having to take a break from fishing cause your rod broke is annoying as hell. Seriously it aint that hard to get. I got 2 on 2 mules in about 4 months. Wouldve gone faster but the day after I started SE made me have to lvl my mules to 20 I was on vacation for a good month of it and I continued skilling up on my main while attending endgame events.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-14 00:20:24  
Dasva said:
Zanno said:
Dasva said:
Ijelle said:
Zanno said:

Your example is even worst. One your breaking it over and over again though really you should be better at telling whats on your line. 2 Not being able to skillup on small and big fish at the same time because of rod breaks really slows down skillups. 3 having to take a break from fishing cause your rod broke is annoying as hell. Seriously it aint that hard to get. I got 2 on 2 mules in about 4 months. Wouldve gone faster but the day after I started SE made me have to lvl my mules to 20 I was on vacation for a good month of it and I continued skilling up on my main while attending endgame events.

umm I've yet to break a rod. If I wanted lu shangs I'd pick one up from ah...

Yes because making gil in this game is not hard, so why even bother fishing 200 fishes on 2 mules everyday for 4 months (or however long it takes) when you can just pick it up at nearest ah? Are you seriously saying that you cant find gil to buy the rod faster than it takes to fish up 10 k carps?