フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » /welcome to Fenrir, Unicorn Peoples =^^=
/welcome to Fenrir, Unicorn Peoples =^^=
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11
 Fenrir.Momohko
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 00:47:44  
Hihi Since you shall be joining us thought we could get to know each other a bit ^^/ Chat n share helpfull info :3 currently thre are 1020 ppl on and its 1:44 AM EST ^^ its a pretty good server over all I would say. Originally I am from Sylph but I have been here about 4 years so half of my FFXI life lol ^^ <3 but Sylph will always be my home <3
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-02 00:53:10  
Hi there to all 3 of you :D

From what I'm told it seems the two servers are pretty similar, fairly quiet/casual. Yay for same old same old except with twice the people!
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2011-03-02 00:57:51  
I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to this, but it is good to see people on Fenrir welcoming us already. I feel like I need to read twenty pages of "player warning" threads to catch up again. :\

But hopefully this will go smoothly. <3
[+]
 Unicorn.Knivesmillions
By Unicorn.Knivesmillions 2011-03-02 00:58:34  
sadface
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-02 00:59:06  
Yah, I'm sure the first few days or so will be crazy, but /welcome, too! ^^
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2011-03-02 01:01:34  
So, what's Fenrir like? Do shells still do Dynamis or is it pretty much Abyssea only? Mostly NA/JPN population or do you guys have any other countries represented (like Germany, lol)?

/pesters you all for information
[+]
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 01:05:44  
I think it will be ok ^^ the people I think should be warned about don't really hold back, by that I mean they act out all the time and are crazy there are a couple on this server but there are more nice people ^^ but yea /welcome I remember when I moved servers just because of friends quitting and such, sucked that I had to change my name but in the end its ok lol ^^

We still do dynamis ^^ and work together schedule wise well as for the dyna shells that run on sun and wed I can speak for I think our population is pretty even mebbe mostly NA then EU n JP tied ? but that could be bias seeing as how im NA myself
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-02 01:05:51  
I know of a few dedicated Dynamis shells that still operate on Fenrir, as well as a couple of EU-timezone-affiliated shells. Just PM whenever if you are curious for contact names and shell names.

I am sure there are others here, too, that could provide similar info.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-02 01:09:14  
Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to this, but it is good to see people on Fenrir welcoming us already. I feel like I need to read twenty pages of "player warning" threads to catch up again. :\

But hopefully this will go smoothly. <3
There are plenty of idiots around but I can't think of anybody I'd specifically warn you against as far as MPKing, ninjalotting, or other things of the sort. Mind you, I tend to keep to my lowman group so it's entirely possible that I just don't notice them.

There's still shells that do Dyna on a regular basis, most of which (*cough*Mayhem*cough* on that note Neonegeo's an ***) will coordinate schedules so there's a minimum of zonejacking.
[+]
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2011-03-02 01:17:48  
Awesome. Our main concern is that we run a Dynamis shell on Monday/Thursdays, but we're more than willing to plan cooperatively with other shells (we did so for years with the Unicorn shells). I was really hoping Unicorn would be the destination when we got merged. :\
[+]
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2011-03-02 01:18:12  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to this, but it is good to see people on Fenrir welcoming us already. I feel like I need to read twenty pages of "player warning" threads to catch up again. :\ But hopefully this will go smoothly. <3
There are plenty of idiots around but I can't think of anybody I'd specifically warn you against as far as MPKing, ninjalotting, or other things of the sort. Mind you, I tend to keep to my lowman group so it's entirely possible that I just don't notice them. There's still shells that do Dyna on a regular basis, most of which (*cough*Mayhem*cough* on that note Neonegeo's an ***) will coordinate schedules so there's a minimum of zonejacking.
In the past at least, zonejacking occured a bit on unicorn. JP's mostly dice with each other but any overlap between NA/JP seems to be kinda a free for all. Then again I haven't really done dynamis regularly in a couple years so it's probably more chill now.
 Unicorn.Cactustim
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2011-03-02 01:19:30  
im jacking everyones zone, idc 500k aint no thang
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 01:26:16  
Shouldn't be a problem really I don't think that many people do dyna really anymore ^^ I only know of zonejacking happening a LOOONG time ago when I first came to fenrir stuff was kinda hectic then lol
 Fenrir.Kut
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2011-03-02 01:26:46  
I honestly think there are a lot more Japanese players. Well, a lot more good Japanese players than NA probably. Often, when I go out doing NMs and such, there'll usually be a fairly large group of Japanese players doing the same thing but when I go sit in Jeuno it's filled with NA. However, I seem to have noticed that many of the Japanese players started using Whitegate as their town of choice rather than Jeuno. Regardless... Welcome!
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 01:30:53  
everyone you should watch out for that guy kut hes such a mean jerk guy gosh ... lol
[+]
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 01:34:14  
All your NM's ARE BELONG TOO ME! In a serious note... I don't like you and probably won't like me so let's keep this simple... you stay out of my way and I won't bother talking to you? Sound fair? Good glad we settled that.

Now, what's the hnm scene like on fenrir? Anyone camp or does everything walk around? I for one could use some good HNM Drama, on Unicorn its some lame JP linkshell "Blurry" that camps Kings starting with day one everytime! Best is when you see the bot train come running into dragon's aery or behemoth's dominion specially since most of them are bought accounts with relics and entirely gimp.... well they're getting better now but still GIMP lol.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-02 01:40:54  
HNMs? Who cares lol, it's 2011...
 Unicorn.Demogorgon
user: Skyline
By Unicorn.Demogorgon 2011-03-02 01:44:22  

But in all seriousness... sad panda no more 500~ total people on mid day.
 Fenrir.Kut
By Fenrir.Kut 2011-03-02 01:44:49  
:< Momohko needs the souls of 75 white people... watch out she might get you

Oh crap... Kings are mostly dominated with people trying to get black belt... do they sell BB items or should I buy mine now before I have no chance?
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 01:46:33  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

yaya go play with the HNM lol have fun with that been there done that and looking forward to future gear I guess for BB item or mebbe defending ring? lol =^^=

Fenrir.Kut said:
:< Momohko needs the souls of 75 white people... watch out she might get you

Oh crap... Kings are mostly dominated with people trying to get black belt... do they sell BB items or should I buy mine now before I have no chance?

fixed and yes I need my daurdabla lol xD but yey ls is working on emps now so I shall have it soon ^^
 Fenrir.Kut
By Fenrir.Kut 2011-03-02 01:52:37  
Fenrir.Momohko said:

fixed and yes I need my daurdabla lol xD but yey ls is working on emps now so I shall have it soon ^^

Ninja edit >,>; thanks...

Still going to take forever to finish! that stuffs ridiculous.. and now I gotta rush finish my empy and other stuff before crap merges and everything becomes worse...
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 01:54:24  
Fenrir.Kut said:
Fenrir.Momohko said:

Still going to take forever to finish! that stuffs ridiculous.. and now I gotta rush finish my empy and other stuff before crap merges and everything becomes worse...

lol np nah it wont be so bad :3 the teir 3 vnm arent that bad and the way our ls work emp out it will be good :3 im excited lol threeee soonggsss @____@ <333
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-02 01:56:29  
Welcome to you all Unicornians ^^
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 01:58:07  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

I care gives me something to do when I don't feel like farming abyssea for 16 hours out of my time being awake besides making JP's who sit at hnm all day Q Q because they lost a fafnir claim is funny ***.

Fenrir.Kut said:

We sell BB items and if your interested in buying can PM me and we can chat.
 Fenrir.Kut
By Fenrir.Kut 2011-03-02 01:58:47  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
Fenrir.Kut said:
Fenrir.Momohko said:

lol np nah it wont be so bad :3 the teir 3 vnm arent that bad and the way our ls work emp out it will be good :3 im excited lol threeee soonggsss @____@ <333

Well I guess when you don't go 1/20+ on tiering up it won't be that bad :< ... We could already get 4 songs back at 75! March March Threnody Elegy </3Colibri ._.

Another fail ninja edit: I just remember that I put a unicorn horn in my bazaar last night for 99,999,999 or w/e o_o; I must be a prophet
By luckycharms1877 2011-03-02 01:59:28  
[+]
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 01:59:42  
Fenrir.Eneas said:

Please never say "Unicornians" again... I'm not proud i'm on unicorn, only came here because its what the cool kids were doing and now that i've assembled like half my friend list can't leave them and besides that I did meet some good people here and they know who they are.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-02 02:00:19  
The first few days are gonna suck. Twice as many people running to get claim on Fafnir, Khimaira, Tiamat, and KB. Dynamis calendars are gonna be ignored and everyone will be hogging zones in Limbus. Hell, I bet I won't even be able to Einherjar without a wait at first.

; ; Oh, the old days.
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-02 02:01:48  
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:

Please never say "Unicornians" again... I'm not proud i'm on unicorn, only came here because its what the cool kids were doing and now that i've assembled like half my friend list can't leave them and besides that I did meet some good people here and they know who they are.

fail troll
 Fenrir.Shallow
user: Shallow
By Fenrir.Shallow 2011-03-02 02:02:58  
This will be fun, me thinks.... new people to meet is always fun in my opinion. Looking forward to it. :p
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11