users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Wanting some feedback on WARTP/WS sets
Wanting some feedback on WARTP/WS sets
 Lakshmi.Odude
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: tdh004
By Lakshmi.Odude 2012-06-11 22:31:35  
A lot of the builds, minus the Bravura build, have lacked a substantial amount of Accuracy. I was recently forced to gear WAR for Provenance and found my Accuracy to be terrible. I had to gear it in a hurry and managed to leave some crap in my Mog House, but my meager attempts at cobbling together an Accuracy build were not pretty.

I was already considering putting a Ragnarok build together, but was curious about builds geared more towards those fights.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-06-11 22:47:48  
Lakshmi.Odude said: »
I was recently forced to gear WAR for Provenance and found my Accuracy to be terrible. I was already considering putting a Ragnarok build together, but was curious about builds geared more towards those fights.

You really shouldn't have "terrible" acc issues in Provenance... were you using braver's + stalwarts? Capped skill + merits etc? Also, If anything, going from a GA to a GS will cause you a great deal more acc problems. Going from a Ukon to a Rag would only add about... 10 accuracy, maybe?

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Helm is a good addition to TP set. Hands are a good addition to WS set. Feet are a good addition to PDT set. Legs are useless for WAR.
Hands are great for tp as well, when restraint is down, feet should probably be the last piece you get from the set. Legs are actually one of, if not the best, piece for upheaval.
 Sylph.Binckry
サーバ: Sylph
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-06-11 22:51:12  
Thanks guiz. <3
 Fenrir.Curty
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-06-11 22:55:54  
Bismarck.Altar said: »
I was recently forced to gear WAR for Provenance and found my Accuracy to be terrible. I was already considering putting a Ragnarok build together, but was curious about builds geared more towards those fights.

You really shouldn't have "terrible" acc issues in Provenance... were you using braver's + stalwarts? Capped skill + merits etc? Also, If anything, going from a GA to a GS will cause you a great deal more acc problems. Going from a Ukon to a Rag would only add about... 10 accuracy, maybe?

You'll need acc food as well if you want to cap acc (I usually go for pizza but acc is still not capped on most of the cats so sushi is debatable depending on other buffs)
 Lakshmi.Odude
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: tdh004
By Lakshmi.Odude 2012-06-11 23:01:07  
Bismarck.Altar said: »

I don't have actually have Stalwarts (My recent attempts at doing Zilart VW have been met with crickets.), but I think it was against Maddening (Shah/Wazir) the parse showed me at 70%.

Personally I'm hoping I can go DRK and SAM where I know my builds - sans Stalwarts - will still give me better Accuracy.

[EDIT]
I did wonder if I would be better off on other Prov runs now that I have a 3rd Atmacite, and can cap out Valiant. (Currently at Lv.11, but will Provide All Attributes+15, Acc+5, & Gear Haste+5%)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-06-12 01:07:02  
get stalwart temp. it makes all the difference.