日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Neck piece
Neck piece
 Titan.Twister
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Twister 2011-03-21 21:04:44  
To TP in, I currently use a Chivalrous Chain, which I feel is sub-par, I'm wondering what the best neck piece to TP in is.

I'm thinking it's either the Justice Torque(Prudence Torque for GS)or Bale Choker.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-21 21:08:37  
In abyssea... rock the 2 store tp neck!!!
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-21 21:10:01  
Choker destroys the two torques, but I know very little about drk, so I can't comment if there is anything better than that.
Dasva is right though, if Almah Torque or Chivalrous Chain drop your XHit build, use those.
 Titan.Sonoske
user: Sonoske
By Titan.Sonoske 2011-03-22 19:35:25  
If you use your MP alot go with Bale choker or parade gorget. Almah/Cchain if your dependent on them for an X-hit build. If your not in need of Refresh or Stp from your neck and dont own a Bale choker I'd side with the corresponding torque to your weapon if you have them. If not PCA/PCC work for accuracy.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-22 19:37:29  
Also kinda depends on your weapon/ws. If you are using something that tp matters... overflowing isn't a bad idea
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-22 19:38:13  
I rock bale, it's extremely easy to get and worth a billion gil to DRK
 Titan.Sonoske
user: Sonoske
By Titan.Sonoske 2011-03-22 19:52:53  
Hehe I still need to get my Bale choker. I'm still using Parade gorget since my time gets spread thin keeping all 13 jobs as up to date as I can w/o a single one taking too much of a hit.
 Cerberus.Rayik
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-03-23 06:07:00  
Bale Choker ftw! The Att, Acc, STR, and Refresh on a single piece is miraculous. Only thing it's missing is Haste lmao.

It's so nice to have that refresh and not have to eyeball my HP and make sure it's high enough for Parade Gorget to take effect. That's just less for me to worry about, and the stats are kick-***. We trio'd Smok pretty easily, our setup was RDM, WHM, and DNC. Easy fight for such a great piece.
By Mcmurdles 2011-03-23 06:13:43  
choker over torques, 1 skill = 1 acc 1 attk so choker is the euivalent of 8skill plus the str and refresh.... of course if dropping 1sTP doesnt ruin your x-hit