Gungnir Gone Wild!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Gungnir gone wild!
Gungnir gone wild!
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2011-03-23 02:17:09  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
The difference between decimals of haste are pretty controversial, i mean the difference between 59% vs 60% is only a 2.5% increase and that's based off an entire 1% and what it would be AROUND with double march and white magic haste. But he won't TP in less, that's his decision.
Also about subbing /SAM > /WAR i'm fairly certain he just hasn't looked into it at all. Personally i've noticed MUCH better results with /WAR 6-hit > /SAM 5-hit. I'm boasting a DA build and my haste is not near capped, so i can't speak for him lol. I can see how Hasso's haste bonus would go much further with capped haste and buffs though. So i will definitely recommend that too him, but he's pretty particular.
Eyeballing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-23 02:17:54  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
The difference between decimals of haste are pretty controversial, i mean the difference between 59% vs 60% is only a 2.5% increase and that's based off an entire 1% and what it would be AROUND with double march and white magic haste. But he won't TP in less, that's his decision.
Also about subbing /SAM > /WAR i'm fairly certain he just hasn't looked into it at all. Personally i've noticed MUCH better results with /WAR 6-hit > /SAM 5-hit. I'm boasting a DA build and my haste is not near capped, so i can't speak for him lol. I can see how Hasso's haste bonus would go much further with capped haste and buffs though. So i will definitely recommend that too him, but he's pretty particular.

I sure hope you're not dropping haste gear to stack DA...
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2011-03-23 02:17:58  
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Eyeballing.
this
[+]
 Shiva.Cerderic
サーバ: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-23 02:18:10  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

You're both gimp.

Ok guys, we're done here.

Neither of them can take advice.
how am i not taking advice? i just agreed that hasso would be better with capped haste and buffs.
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-23 02:18:46  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

You're both gimp.

how am i not taking advice? i just agreed that hasso would be better with capped haste and buffs.

Or without.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-23 02:19:06  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

You're both gimp.

You don't need full haste buffs for /sam to be better than /war.

Simple haste spell and reduced xhit will do it every time.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-23 02:19:15  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

You're both gimp.

Or without.
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:19:19  
Shiva.Cerderic said:

If hes gotten a gungnir without knowing to sub sam, tell him to put it in storage and spend a year or so re-learning melee DD. Harsh but fair.

That he requires 26% haste is even more reason to /sam for hasso as that 26% haste will increases hasso's effect lol.
[+]
 Remora.Dodu
サーバ: Remora
user: Tsuko
By Remora.Dodu 2011-03-23 02:19:25  
Its better before any haste.
[+]
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:20:43  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

You're both gimp.

You don't need full haste buffs for /sam to be better than /war.

Simple haste spell and reduced xhit will do it every time.

Just dropping a hit off the X hit will do it lol
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2011-03-23 02:21:39  
Remora.Dodu said:
Is it? I was under the impression that it was equal to it at 0% base haste but i'm not sure since I haven't had 0% haste in my gear since I was lvl 60. :x
 Bahamut.Wakabo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-03-23 02:22:06  
All I see is one idiot who is not taking advice from some of the smartest players I know. Get your ***together OP.

Also he isn't going to do /sam then he just needs to quit while he is ahead.
[+]
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:23:16  
Remora.Dodu said:
Is it? I was under the impression that it was equal to it at 0% base haste but i'm not sure since I haven't had 0% haste in my gear since I was lvl 60. :x

Think they meant the decrease in X hit and hasso combined rather thn hasso vs DA.
 Remora.Dodu
By Remora.Dodu 2011-03-23 02:23:31  
Remora.Dodu said:

6-hit -> 5-hit and Hasso don't really care how much you had beforehand.
[+]
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:24:32  
Remora.Dodu said:
Remora.Dodu said:

6-hit -> 5-hit and Hasso don't really care how much you had beforehand.

In;b4!
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2011-03-23 02:25:05  
seiri said:
Remora.Dodu said:

Think they meant the decrease in X hit and hasso combined rather thn hasso vs DA.
Oh lol my bad. Sorry thought they meant that 1% double attack is better than 1% haste when that's all you have.
 Shiva.Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-23 02:25:30  
parsing in the same gear, without capped haste (no one there to haste me) /WAR outdamages /SAM (ignoring #-hits)
with capped haste and/or buffs, it may change. also considering that more equipment slots are available due to needing less STP, i can certainly see how /SAM would be better. in MY situation, it isn't. But as i said, i will certainly push him to try subbing SAM.
 Remora.Dodu
By Remora.Dodu 2011-03-23 02:26:20  
Sixth grade math says you're wrong.

And not that it matters, because /SAM is still better than /WAR without Haste being casted on you, but if nobody is casting Haste on you, you shouldn't be on DRG.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-23 02:27:48  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
parsing in the same gear, without capped haste (no one there to haste me) /WAR outdamages /SAM (ignoring #-hits)
with capped haste and/or buffs, it may change. also considering that more equipment slots are available due to needing less STP, i can certainly see how /SAM would be better. in MY situation, it isn't. But as i said, i will certainly push him to try subbing SAM.
parsing doesn't tell you ***besides the difference in players, not gear sets.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 02:28:48  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
parsing in the same gear, without capped haste (no one there to haste me) /WAR outdamages /SAM (ignoring #-hits) with capped haste and/or buffs, it may change. also considering that more equipment slots are available due to needing less STP, i can certainly see how /SAM would be better. in MY situation, it isn't. But as i said, i will certainly push him to try subbing SAM.
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-03-23 02:29:56  
What the *** is this....
[+]
 Shiva.Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-23 02:30:09  
my /WAR runs on 23% DA, 17% Haste, and a 6-hit
my /SAM runs on 17% Haste and a 5-hit
And /WAR outparses it without buffs, sorry.
In other situations i'm sure it's the other way around, but i just don't have access to that much haste.
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:31:05  
Asura.Arkanethered said:
What the *** is this....

Pretend you saw nothing and your day will improve.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-23 02:31:17  
So you're saying berserk and double attack are better than 27% haste(4% increase) and a 5hit?
 Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2011-03-23 02:31:30  
lol ark just stop reading now its pointless
By seiri 2011-03-23 02:32:37  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
In other situations i'm sure it's the other way around, but i just don't have access to that much haste.

Your /sam should run around 10% DA still, assuming askar body or pole grip with atheling and brutal, max of 15% DA difference even without body/grip. That really doesnt hold up against a 17%~ increase to WS speed and hasso.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2011-03-23 02:33:12  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
What you have in gear doesn't matter since it's a constant what you should compare are the variables of the subs themselves. With /sam you have 10% haste and a lower x-hit. With /war you have 10% double attack and berserk. In all scenarios haste and the x-hit will beat the double attack and berserk.
[+]
 Remora.Dodu
By Remora.Dodu 2011-03-23 02:33:52  
Why the *** did you come here asking for advice when you're not listening to it?

Sixth.Grade.Mathematics.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 02:35:33  
Wafflechan said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
parsing in the same gear, without capped haste (no one there to haste me) /WAR outdamages /SAM (ignoring #-hits) with capped haste and/or buffs, it may change. also considering that more equipment slots are available due to needing less STP, i can certainly see how /SAM would be better. in MY situation, it isn't. But as i said, i will certainly push him to try subbing SAM.
 Quetzalcoatl.Garru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: legionn
By Quetzalcoatl.Garru 2011-03-23 02:35:59  
Remora.Dodu said:
Why the *** did you come here asking for advice when you're not listening to it?

Sixth.Grade.Mathematics.

Saying Gungnir is fun.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37